All Comments on 'Farewell from Randydaughter'

by randydaughterreborn

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
clitlicker4uclitlicker4ualmost 6 years ago
Sorry to see you go

Being a white male, who never had a daughter, but truly wishes I did, I have loved your stories. I also agree with your idea of "sex is sex" and as long as it is consensual, then why would it be wrong to fuck my daughter.

Your stories was well written, and I hope to see you back on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank God and Good Riddence

Another Incest freak gone from this website. I wish the rest of them would follow suit, they are cock-blocking all the good stories, but don't worry freaks, incest writers are like cockroaches, kill one and 5000 are left.

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58almost 6 years ago
Thank You

I have read about half of your stories so far, and thoroughly enjoyed them. Your broad spectrum of stories and pairings have always been entertaining.

Being selfish, I would have liked to see a continuation of "Looking After Pop", as I felt it was left at a loose end.

I look forward to anything else you may contribute.

kfdcanadakfdcanadaalmost 6 years ago
Mixed Emotions

Sad your stopping (for now?).

Happy I read this and you reposted your older one.

kfdcanadakfdcanadaalmost 6 years ago
Idiots and chickens

It amazes me how many comments are made by the same person, Anonymous.

I believe they have to fall into one of to types of readers:

1 - an idiot whose only joy it is to write negative and down grading comments to the authors.

------- OR ------

2 - a chicken who has to hide behind that name because they can't face the fact

that they participate in reading these erotic stories.

If you have no comment, either positive about the story or constructive criticism on the story, PLEASE stay "Anonymous" by not POSTING.

End of my rant. -KFDCanada.

VegasMike155VegasMike155almost 6 years ago
Sorry To See You Go, But...

I suspect we haven't heard the last from you, Randy, (I certainly hope not!). I think your comparison with Stephen King (at least in this one regard) is quite apt. Stephen King is a WRITER! Even when he firmly decided to retire he couldn't actually stop. He couldn't help himself. Writers write. They can't help themselves. You, young lady, are a writer. You are going to be putting your thoughts down on paper (or the electronic equivalent thereof). I just hope that when you do and you post the results somewhere, that I'll be able to find it.

Yes, I agree completely that religion (Christianity particularly - Paul's fault though, not Jesus's) has totally ruined women's sexuality. But in so doing they also ruined it for us guys too. It is so wonderful to have a woman who identifies as feminist admit to enjoying her sexuality and can intelligently articulate it. I wish there were a whole lot more women like you, speaking up on this, embracing human sexuality in all of its orientations and configurations.

Please don't go completely silent.

VegasMike

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderalmost 6 years ago
Miss you.

I have to agree with Mike. Well, I also agree with Canada, that Anon does need to shut it. But I think we'll see you again. I know that I HOPE we see you again. And I personally think a "author's commentary" from you would be great.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for getting me hard and spurting my load. Hope you return someday.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114ualmost 6 years ago
☹️

You truly wil be missed here especially by me for the simple fact that you are one of the few female writers who are into 'incest themed stories' which are hotter than the flames of hell do to speak lol...

For example- An Anniversary Party to Remember is an instant classic and I came soooo intense before even finishing it.

Anyhow,you are genuine/authentic and I will miss you from the bottom of my ❤️

Thank you.....

AydanFioreAydanFiorealmost 6 years ago
Thanks For The Memories!

I've actually just recently discovered your writings and I'm in love with them! Thank you so much for leaving behind such a wonderful body of work for us all to enjoy! I'm a big fan of father/son stories and "An Unexpected Turn" is actually one of my favorites. Especially that paragraph on page 2. (crosses legs and blushes)

Much love and deep respect! <3

FantacySeekerFantacySeekerover 5 years ago
Life ebbs and flows....

I trust at some point in the future as you touch yourself to satisfaction another story will build itself more and more until the need to express takes you back to the keyboard. Thanks for the refreshing 'other points of view.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for all that you published. I recently found you, became obsessed with how your mind works. Read all you published her in one day. Yummm...

You will be missed.

Omart57Omart57over 5 years ago
I'll be sorry,

to not see any new stories from you. I have enjoyed all I've read(not into the gay stuff,

and I'm not knocking gay people) you are a very good erotic writer! Good Luck in your future!

SecondlearningSecondlearningover 5 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for such an excellent collection of stories. Your work is proof that erotica can be well written, with engaging characters and story lines, and still be HOT as hell.

Enjoy your time away and should the spirit move you to share new works in the future, we, your fans, would be all the better for it.

mwestmwestabout 5 years ago
Wow

I'm encouraged by your story. Art is art, and I certainly consider your writings to be. I wish the best for your future endeavors. :)

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 5 years ago
Sad to see you go...

I've enjoyed your stories and will be sad there won't be new ones to look forward to. I get why you feel the need to stop but I'm sure I speak for many others when I say, I'm sad to see you go. Good luck in whatever it is you decide to do. And for the record, I do NOT consider you to be middle age. A long time ago, 30's was considered middle age but now days, 50's has become middle age and 80's is over the hill (until I get there lol). You are 3 years younger than my daughter and thinking of her as middle age, well, it makes me feel over the hill. Anyway, I hope you don't pull your stories off here because I enjoy re-reading them. Take care & good luck in your future.

KupotekKupotekalmost 4 years ago

Thank you for your heartfelt letter.

zornslemmazornslemmaover 3 years ago

Good luck with whatever you choose to do in your "retirement", and hope to read new stories from you when inspiration strikes. Count me among your devoted fans.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

I have only been on Literotica for a couple months and have thoroughly enjoyed your stories, I whole heartedly agree with you on the consensual Incest and religion. I was raised a catholic and heard all the BS about sex, women, marriage, etc.

Enjoy your retirement.

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Good luck in wherever life takes you! I have enjoyed your stories...

JustmeWBJustmeWBover 1 year ago

Dearest RDR,

Just my luck! lol!

I find a female writer with a great woman's eye,

and she's packed it in 5 years ago.

I just finished, ON THE ROAD WITH MY SON. (which you don't

even care to write about) and found it am absolute treasure.

It's with a heavy heart, I wish you well, but hoping you'll

reach down, touch yourself, and find some new inspiration for more

Gold.

Well I'm off to enjoy your other stories, and post some reviews. lol!

Stay well, stay inspired , and know that you are missed here!

WB

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It was an enjoyable reading, just like all your stories. If you were into mother daughter stories I would have enjoyed more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrandydaughterreborn@randydaughterreborn
1215 Followers
(RETIRED FROM WRITING AS OF MAY 2018) Australian author. Early 30s. Feminist. Not single, so don't hit on me. But please do tell me if you enjoyed my stories, or not - I am open to *constructive* criticism. I try to have realistic characters in my stories - well, as realisti...