All Comments on 'My Mature Mom Ch. 01'

by UncleWayne

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Shouldn't have shaved pussy

Shaving her pussy ruined it for me. She didn't even ask for it to be done. You should have just trimmed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot scenario, but...

...your anti-bush sentiments took away a lot of the enjoyment for me too.

Also, you need to learn how to separate sentences with periods, not commas.

I did like the shower episode.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Commas and periods are not interchangeable. C-cup breasts? Did he read the label on her bra?

JBinGAJBinGAalmost 6 years ago
Fun Story :)

Nice story and fun for a quick read. I really enjoyed it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot story

I enjoyed the story despite your mistakes.

Don’t worry about the grammar nazi’s and hopefully someone will offer you help to edit your stories for you.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
A GOOD 5 STAR STORY

THANK YOU FOR A GOOD STORY! YOU EVER NOTICE THE FUCK WIT ANONS HARDLY EVER HAVE A GOOD WORD TO SAY? THAT'S WHY THEY ARE ANONS. PROBABLY DON'T HAVE AN IQ TO SPEAK OF. FUCK EM! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND THANKS AGAIN!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

Don't let critics who demean and criticize your writings without being constructive slow you down. Keep writing these types of stories. There are many of us who love incest stories and we overlook any mini-mistakes you may have. I love mom/son incest stories because my mom and I shared many intimate moments together. I actually would love to have fucked my MIL but could not sum up the courage to make an attempt. So, my wife helps me fantasize about her mother by letting me fuck her and making believe it is her mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Nice story and it's just as if it would have happened real life. Or is it already? Dad, daughter, mom n son, brother sister stories,whole families fucking a turn on for me, love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To the Anonymous Nut-job!

You say that High School freshmen write better than UncleWayne, but you can't even get YOUR grammar straight. You used "their", instead of using "they're" in a proper sentence. Get your shit straight before you go blasting other writers!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
Erotic and realistic

Loved that both left bedroom doors open to entice the other but both were afraid to act. My mother and I did that and it was only after admitting it we finally made love.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 4 years ago
My Mature Mom Part 1

This story hit home in several ways. My mother was a total alcoholic and passed away at age thirty eight from uremic poisoning. She was drunk every day for the final three years of her life.

I never fucked her, but perhaps could have. She had a virtual forest of hair on her belly and cunt lips. Didn't shave her pits or legs after the beer took over her life.

She pissed in a chamber pot that daddy had bought for her so she didn't have to go up or down stairs to use the bathroom. He was afraid she would fall and break her neck. There were many days I had to help her get to her potty, pull her panties down, and listen to the roar of her pee as it hit the water in the potty. Sometimes she peed in her panties or Directoire Knickers, then I would have to get a clean pair for her.

She had a couple of beer drinking buddies that would occasionally come to the house and conveniently end up either fucking her or having her suck their cocks. I think she never knew I saw them a few times.

In the 40's and 50's women wore stockings almost every day ad mother was no exception. She wore a garter belt most of the time but sometimes kept them up on her thighs wearing roll garters. I enjoyed seeing her when I helped her pee and her wearing nylons, a black haired pussy, and hearing her piss.

You write very well and I enjoyed both your first and second parts.

You can find me in Literotica under JhMcKn or contact me and we can corresspond with each other.

Thanks for a great start to a series and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love

love the story wish happened to me.but i do prefur a hairy kitty over bald .but balds nice to.such loving and hot story my number one dream

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My moms 62 single after a disaster of old ugly men found on dating sites that ofc just pump and jump ship... Mom is giving up on finding a man, and not getting fucked regularly really is visible on her overall mood. Long story short, every time my mom comes over for coffee or loan the toilet on the way home from her job, I make sure to "time the bath I had to take fast but forgot time and oh whats that omg again to late for moms arrival"... And every time she utters softly "oh wow" and one time she even told me to be careful showing her that beautiful cock. So im going for it all the way tomorrow when she comes over... I will ask her if she would conesnt to having sex with me, teach me a few tricks - enjoy some really nice fucking... Cant wait. xD

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mothers, especially at her age, need the bush. I am fed up with all the obsession over removing pubic hair from women. It's crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One night after getting my mother drunk we fucked like rabbits and I even talked her into having a threesome with me and a friend.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lovely quick story. Mom used to tease me a lot during my teen years. But she never let me come into her room. I tried to seduce her when I turned 25 but she wouldn't have any part of it. Perhaps I should've tried sooner. Once she turned 60 she never discussed it with me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous