All Comments on 'Life on the Ranch Ch. 01'

by phoenixcinders

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 6 years ago
What The Hell?

So I'm reading along, becoming invested in the story and enjoying where it is going and then all of a sudden it is a Sci-Fi X-Men thing. While I enjoy Sci-Fi, I keep it separate from my Erotica. I wish this would have been posted in the Sci-Fi category. Nothing was mentioned about mutants in the tags either.

What I read of it was very good but when I got to the X-Men stuff, I quit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Really good! Can't wait for next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
AWSOME

loved the story. I was hoping amanda would be a little more loving though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story!! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I quite liked how she became dominant like that. I also liked how it felt like something that'd be going on off screen in an x men movie.

54btmguy54btmguyalmost 6 years ago
Very hot

I have always wanted a woman that is as dominant as Amanda with the extra meat. Hope part 2 comes along quickly.

phoenixcindersphoenixcindersalmost 6 years agoAuthor
More to come!

Don't worry, I won't leave you all hanging! I will have more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I can't see...

How she is any better than the three she ran off...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

You're sick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Fun story. Good descriptions, decent prose and grammar, and an interesting plot. However, I agree with the some of the other commenters: the dramatic shift in her behavior seemed too objectifying and not much better than the other ranch hands. It may have even been worse because she made it seemed like she genuinely cared about our protagonist, rather than simply getting a piece of ass. I feel like it would have been better if she'd seduced him rather than forcing him, and in that seduction exerted her will and began to dominate him and own him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

She's no different than the three thugs bullying him

illwindillwindalmost 6 years ago

Why does he refer to his mother by her first name? Completely through me off.

EmirusEmirusalmost 6 years ago
Weird but not wonderful

It started off fine even though it was the basic bullies/loveable wimp/beautiful muscle heroine. In fact up to her getting rid of the bullies it was ok despite you wondering what his mother was doing. She must have known her son was being bullied. Bullies aren’t any good at hiding their personalities. But apparently she couldn’t give a shit (pun intended) about protecting her son. She arrives home with muscle bitch (or is it butch?) without any explantion as to how they know each other.

Where it went downhill, at least for me, was when, after getting rid of the bullies, Amanda treated him even worse than the bullies had done. It’s not that I’ve anything against the aggressive transsexual if it’s done properly, which hasn’t happened here. So first half ok, but second half bull in a china shop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rape

So basically a rape storyline. If this had appeared on a 'straight' erotica page, people would be up in arms. Not for me, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
❤️ it, great story.

Well done.

wistanwistanabout 5 years ago
Great stuff

This is a great story, the kind that I read and wish I'd written it!

It's a little odd that the guy's mother lets these farmhands bully him so much, or that they'd even be that aggressive to the boss's son. It seems the farm is on the edge financially, so maybe some mention that she can't afford to let them go because they work cheap or something? Although they don't seem to do any work. Or maybe if they did all the bullying behind her back, and the guy refused to tell tales on them? Whatever, it just would make more sense if there was some reason she wasn't firing them.

Having superheroes and villains thrown in was a surprise, but I assume the idea here is that Amanda is one of them, which is why she's so strong and, um, equipped.

Last thing I'd say is that I adore how rough and demanding she becomes with him. Yes, it's non-consensual. That's a big plus for me, I love those kinds of stories. Couldn't care less if other people don't - you can't please everyone, after all. But this story sure pleased me! Can't wait to read the other parts. I hope Amander gets even rougher and crueller!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 5 years ago
Love

Every sissy needs an Amanda. I know I do.

YoungMickaelYoungMickaelover 4 years ago
So great!

Wow please more stories like that! So hot when Amanda do him so hard and make him take it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GRAMMAR & sentence construction.

4th to last phrase..."I said as shamefully looked away". It should be I said as "I" shamefully looked away. These are scattered throughout your otherwise entertaining story although I am groaning over the sci-fi stuff. I read enough Robert Heinlein & Doc Savage books as a teenager not to mention the Marvel "Mags" during the 60's. If you're bound and determined to follow this sci-fi line I hope that you have Amanda impregnate the "Chambermaid". You tell a good tale I wish that there were more chapters in them. Keep up the good work, best wishes & God bless you.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 2 years ago
My opinion of Kyle and Amanda.

Amanda obviously is a Dominant Arrogant Shemale Bitch that decided Kyle needed to be put in his place of being her little bitch sub.Basically becoming Amanda's Little Cocksleeve.

Granted Amanda is cruel and heartless toward Kyle getting him to submit to her I think its best for Kyle to let Amanda have her way with him since it seems in her own way Amanda has decided to make Kyle her unofficial boyfriend slash sexslave to satisfy her constant horniness and who better than Kyle to take her girlcock and her cum.

Sure Kyle is being abused and raped by Amanda but atleast she really loves Kyles tight little ass as she fucks him and she makes it apparent she marks Kyle as hers by unloading a ton of cum in his ass pussy.That shows that Amanda cares for Kyle when she gives him her seed.

Honestly I think Kyle and Amanda are perfect for eachother and they should just embrace their relationship with Kyle being the dutiful sub wife and Amanda as the Headstrong Husband to keep Kyle as the subservient meager wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

more rape great!

NO its not.

kriss4912kriss4912almost 2 years ago

Beautiful story Kyle is learning how to be useful on the farm lucky boy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it was a really awesome story she opens world up for him he'll enjoy it I hope you make more thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphoenixcinders@phoenixcinders
2361 Followers
Hey everyone! You can find Life on the Ranch part 6 published on my website along with all the other sequels. https://phoenixcinderslifeontheranch.gr8.com/ If you want the full story of The Honeymoon, Second Chances, or Virtual Reality follow this link. https://www.amazon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES