All Comments on 'Hot Moment with Mom Ch. 01'

by PineappleKevin

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Are you like what ten years old. Please do not continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Haha...good opener!

Mom sounds like a goer. Let's have more on this.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good potential

I liked the style lets see how it develops, good start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Weird

Bipolar mom and horndog kid and still nothing happened. Needed some type of action

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY441956almost 6 years ago
Really weird!

When I was 18 and still a virgin I never acted like that. Calling it a thing? You made the character out to be mentally challenged and the mother out to be sadistic. Bad start to a good idea. Most of the flow was some what good. Some a little choppy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jesus is the writer retarded

complete and utter sack of shit attempt at writing and a waste of 3 minutes

go back to school and at least finish your class in english !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fun story

Seeing mom's hairy bush makes a lasting impression. After this encounter and measuring, mom will be able to properly train and control Kevin. It should work out well.

cricketxcricketxalmost 6 years ago
I liked it

I think you did well enough, please keep writing. You may want to try and get an editor from the pool of editors willing to correct grammar/spelling/etc. I was intrigued enough that I'll stick with the story and see where it goes. I liked the interaction between the mom and son and the plausible way you put them in the dick measuring situation. You have something here, so please continue :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Seriously?

Are you serious? I don't mean to belittle anyone on here, but this story was written by someone alot younger than what they pretend to be here. 'My Thing" ... seriously...who says that except a very young boy.

After that, it was just hard to read and take it seriously.

Sorry, again, I don't usually slam anyone..but this one is tooooo far out in left field to be believable or taken seriously.

PineappleKevinPineappleKevinalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Comment from Author

Hey, I'm the author. Just wanted to add a comment about this.

Sorry about the grammatical mistakes and other errors. The thing is that I initially wrote this not as a story, but as a post on a different forum. The first half of the story (the genitals rubbing against each other) is a real event. I had written it on that forum because I wanted to share it with other users and get some advice on it, so it was written in a very careless, unprofessional manner. I only later decided to use it as the base for an erotic story. So sorry again about the grammar errors.

I hope you enjoy Ch. 02. I wrote that in a professional manner :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stop grading papers lol

He was just writing it as fasf as he could type it I bet, ppl please just read the stories without grading it for punctuation and grammar gee wiz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'm curious...

I'm curious as to just how old the author is? The story doesn't seem to be written by an adult.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Rated the story a 4 because it is just too far out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a very good story and where's the incest??????????????????? Just a 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous