All Comments on 'Why Not Wax?'

by pierced_gurl

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
loves oral wifeloves oral wifeabout 19 years ago
Thanks pierced_gurl

I love the notion of a bald pussy and have wanted to incorporate waxing into some of my stories but had no knowledge what actually took place or how the woman would feel both during and afterwards. You've also given me terms and product names all of which help make a story sound more authentic and therefore more believable.

Now, if you'll just tell us about that piercing... :)

wagoneer88wagoneer88about 19 years ago
thankyou

Your article is very informative, and very well written too. I'll bet the waxing salons will be wondering why their business is suddenly increasing.

wagoneer88wagoneer88about 19 years ago
thankyou

Your article is very informative, and very well written too. I'll bet the waxing salons will be wondering why their business is suddenly increasing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
waxing?

OUCH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story!

Very informative! Thank you for sharing your insight into this area!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thanks

thank you for your excellent explanation. amy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Waxing

My girlfriend tried to do her waxing herself the other night. Once she'd stopped screaming, she asked if I minded giving her a hand to finish off. My advice to anyone who decides it's better to do it yourself, is simply, Don't. Get a professional to do it. It's less painful. I still have the bruises. And she still has the patchy bush. Very funny though, although there was only me laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Inspiration

Thank you,pierced_gurl! I have been toying with the idea for a long time now, but you inspired me to go ahead and do it. I love my bald pussy!!!

teresawrites2uteresawrites2ualmost 19 years ago
Don't try it yourself!

I agree don't try it yourself and every once in a while you may get a small tear when a pro does it. There are different types of wax for different areas and don't be afraid for them to tweeze you if don't think they got it all. If you’re not happy with the look, they know you won't come back. Also I lending a hand to hold it my lips down, it's a sense of security knowing they can focus the removal part.

The pain lessens, the hair lessens, and the enjoyment is what I’m left with at the end day.

NocturnalNettNocturnalNettover 18 years ago
Hallelujah!

Girl, you're my hero.

I've been contemplating going in for a wax. So glad I found your article. Thanks alot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thanks, but some extra info...

I'm all for waxing, and I am one of those women who prefers to have my ass crack waxed, too (and my non-hypocrite partner shaves his). However, this glorious "full off" or "Brazillian" wax that you speak of is actually illegal in some states. I live in Utah, where the rule is no waxing of genitals. I think it's primarily aimed at ball-waxing, but it means that while they can wax the bikini line itself, waxers are legally required to leave hair in a line along the labia and in a tuft at the top. I didn't know this when I went for my first Brazillian, and ended up having to shave anyway, so I wanted to provide a little warning so nobody else has to be disappointed. Thanks much for the tip about the ingrown hairs, though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you so much for your story/advice! My husband and I are heading to Jamaice for a week, and I decided to get fully waxed mainly on your advice. And yes, it hurt! Wow. I had my labia pierced 8 years ago, and I don't think that hurt quite as much. But truly, I'm glad I had the waxing done. Now I'm smooth and silky and slippery!

One of my best friends is my waxer, so it really wasn't too difficult to let her get so close. I think that's a bonus. She kept the conversation going through the whole ordeal, and kept it on a superficial level: hold here, pull here, yes that hurt, no that's ok. It's definitely easier if you help your waxer by holding your inner lips and thigh while they wax and strip. I mean, c'mon, they've only got 2 hands. And I was surpised at how much wax stays behind and how sticky I got! I had to take a break near the end and go wash up just so she could see which direction the few remaining hairs were growing from!

Pain-wise, the front was the worst! Along my pussy lips and near my rear hole were nothing compared to the center front of my mons pubis! AAAAHHH! But I got through it, and now everything's clean and clear.

So yes! Go get waxed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Depends on your ethnicity

Maybe women in the west esp. with blond hair don't have much hair in the crack.... I'd have to disagree vehementally with your statement though. I recently got a brazilian myself and it didnt get rid of all the hair cuz there was so much of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
There is nothing better than.....

getting waxed is as much for me as it is for him, no turning back now I know how good it can feel :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
not so fast to judge

I went in for my FIRST brazillian wax, having NEVER been waxed anywhere before, and it wasn't all that bad (pain-wise). I had lots of blood (yes it freaked me out at first) but my 'waxer' said that was a good thing, as it meant the hair follicals were destroyed and would never come back. I will admit, that was the only time i have had much problem with that! I ended up buying a pkg to have 4 more waxes done, but each time I was more and more disappointed as she never got ALL the hairs removed, so I wound up coming home and finishing as best I could with 'wax strips' - you know the kind, the ones many stores sell with wax already on them. Those don't work very well when trying to get around the clit area tho...... so long story short, I went to a beauty supply store and now I do my own waxing, and yes I can get MOST all of it, hubby helps with the areas I can't see/reach. Sometimes it's as simple as him being the 'other pair of hands' to hold an area taunt for applying the wax....sometimes he applies the wax and pulls as I hold the area tight. We do just fine, thanks, so if you TRUST your partner, there is no reason why they cant help you do your own wax IF that is what you want to do!! Saves me over $50 dollars a month too!! No he doesnt understand how i can do this to myself, he thinks i'm crazy...but he loves me so he helps me. I would recommend that you get use to having that area waxed, and when you feel more confident and want to try doing it yourself, try it. It doesn't take me much longer to do than the 'professional' and I think I do a heck of a lot 'cleaner job' than she ever has.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great information!

this article was so helpful. i had heard of a brazillian, but was afraid to talk to anyone about it. you answered all of my questions and im encouraged to go get waxed! thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Magic Shave

Try Magic Shave powder. It is made for black men but works great on your balls and ass. My wife uses it on her pussy and works great for her too. I would suggest using the powder and get the scented kind. The regular unscented smells horrible. Plus I don't get ingrown hairs.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 15 years ago
An appreciative guy

I just wanted to say that I'm one guy who really appreciates all the trouble women go to in order to look beautiful and sexy. I do my best to make them feel that it was worth it. Thanks, ladies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
yeah, not really

hair doesn't grow back softer or thinner if you wax it. waxing doesn't change the way hair looks... that's genetic. hair becoming softer or whatever is an illusion caused by the way the hair grows back - it takes longer than with shaving, so it may appear that it is growing back in a different way. and shaving does not make hair more coarse. this is an old wives tale/urban legend that no one should really believe past the age of 13.

also it was kind of creepy how you kept saying "pussy" I mean really what the hell was with that

CBjustCBnothingbutCBCBjustCBnothingbutCBover 14 years ago
Good advice

[I know this is not intended for long discussions, maybe that's why this box doesn't accept new line characters, but I have a lot to say so I'm going to use // to indicate "new paragraph"]

Well written (after all that's what this forum is all about, right? The writing?!) - clear and to the point. //

Anyhow since this has become a discussion on peri-genital hair removal, allow me to chip in my 2c' worth... //

So to follow on from my heading, ...but of course like all advice, it's personal and should be seen as such. Not everything works equally well for everyone - take particular note of the first comment, re waxing / plucking does not cause slowing of growth nor shaving cause thickening of hairs; I speak from experience when I endorse both those findings. //

One of the big drawbacks of waxing, and the reason it leaves your whole region tender and sensitive, is that the wax pulls on everything, including the skin. *That's* why the skin gets red and blotchy and you can't wear underwear comfortably for a couple of days. My initial (and only) experiment with a home waxing strip left me with a pink stripe across my mound that didn't go away for a week! Although the sensitivity was not so bad after only a few hours, thanks to Aloe Vera Gel from GNLD, marvellous stuff, go and get it. //

So I found a much more satisfactory technique for complete hair removal, which doesn't hurt like waxing, or potentially damage the skin like Veet can if you take too long applying it and burn yourself, or run the risk of nicks or razor burn from shaving or (worse still) scissors: pluck the entire area with a good pair of eyebrow tweezers. //

No, really. //

The first time takes a while, sure, and it can get pretty uncomfortable on your neck and back if you do yourself, but if you do it once a week it shouldn't take more than 20 minutes. That's about how long a waxing takes, but you don't have to go to a salon to do it; there's no cleaning up to do afterwards; the pain factor is virtually nil (one or two areas are a little more sensitive than others, but at worst it's a little sharp tickle when they come out one at a time); there is absolutely *no* redness, sensitivity or tenderness afterwards (sometimes, maybe 2 or 3 tiny droplets of blood). //

When you do it as a couple, it can be a great low-key way to start the foreplay! In my experience it works better if the girl plucks the man first - done the other way around, she has to work around a boner that won't go away after he has been tending to her pussy for 20 minutes or so... :-) In any event, some of the best sex I have had was immediately following a mutual tweezering session. No two-day resting period, nossir! //

Incidentally, the reason plucking, waxing, and removal creams are all preferable to shaving is that the hairs that grow back from all of those techniques have softer and/or rounded tips, whereas shaved hair - stubble - has sharp edges. Having had a shaved genital area once in my life (appendix operation in my teens, before I discovered my passion for smooth genitals) I will *never* shave there again - every time skin comes into contact with stubbly skin it causes an irritation that I couldn't believe... and it seemed to go on for months, although I suppose now it must have been only a week or so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It feels amazing!

I just had a brazilian wax done this week. The feel is amazing! My boyfriend loves eating me, even before the wax was done. Now I get oral sex all day. It feels smooth as silk. When I shower, it feels sensual. It is so worth the pain. It didn't hurt THAT bad. I've nicked my legs with a razor and felt worse pain. Definately try it at least once!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ive been Waxing at home.

Ive gotten pretty good at it.I started out with doing my eyebrow with my girlfriends leftover Wax.Now its progressed to doing my girls armpits ,but since ive done that, so well.I now wax her bikini line as well she says I do just as well as the salons.Ive found a wax that works well and the ladies like.By ladies I mean that I now do the armpits on several of her friends.I also regularly wax my sister in laws bikini area.I am very professional and can do a complete hair removal from a vaginal area without removing my clients panties...My problem is I couldnt possibly got to school for this..and when i try to learn more on the internet I just get porn videos..I need to see how the back side is done..any sugestions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very helpful

Thank you for writing this. I've been thinking about it for some time but I've been really stressing the pain. But I hate having... foliage down there. and unfortunately it is fast growing and shaving generally ends in discomfort and days of itching because from head to toe, all of my hair grows fast. I think I should be able to keep myself calm enough to not tense up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous