All Comments on 'Yin Yang Initiation'

by black_stallion666

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Fuck yes baby, this was HOT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More!

You have a way with words. Please share more. I am a petite, white woman and I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More of this kind of erotica!

Pleasure for my ears, thank you.

DrShanaJonesDrShanaJonesalmost 6 years ago
Loved the contrast

Powerful, primal and delicious... I exploded a few minutes in

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

You got yin yang all wrong dude. That's not called creative, thats called bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well

Hmmm. I'm a 40 yr old white Canadian woman who did indeed visit Jamaica and was seduced by a young black Jamaican. I'm dirty blonde, 38 hips 27 waist and 34 c cup. I swim run and hike so I'm in great shape so far. Anyway, this Jamaican sexed me for two weeks. I barely came up for air. Incredible. He defiantly was into dominant play and yes I did get punished for not doing exactly what he said (belt, hand, hanger). OUCH !!!! But we keep in touch and I am getting my right nipple pierced for a piece of jewelry he sent me. The jewelry piece signifies that I am his American property. You know, I do truly feel that I am and that i am a true submissive. I love it.

PMore than likely I will go back to Jamaica for more of the same with this jamecian boy. Ha, I should write A story about it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My GF and her BF took me on a blind date with one of their Black friends. I was fairly conservative and had never been on a date with a Black guy. As the evening progressed, I felt a hand several times but did not overreact. We later left the restaurant and went to their apartment. It seemed to me that it was largely for the purpose of having witnesses see if I would become a conquest? I later learned they had a habit of inviting conservative female friends on blind dates for the purpose of getting the women racially beflowered. As for me they must have enjoyed seeing me sucking his cock and being fucked so they could say I had been racially liberated before their eyes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous