All Comments on 'Best Served Cold Pt. 01'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
Has the bones of a good story

but the indiscriminate, or barely discriminate, swapping and swinging, along iwth Rose out of control libido and bad decision making, keeping secrets, etc. has me on a razor's edge of not wanting to read more. But I will.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
OK King.......

I have been a faithful follower so far but.........

This is Act 3 of the Upwardly Mobile series. I'm going to do it in the first person, with each section being from a different character's POV. It will be a very different experience with Bob and Rose than how things were in the first two acts, which were in the third person. It is a bit of an experiment. I hope it works.

OK if this is from Bob's point of view you have already telegraphed your ending. I assume (bad word) that the next two are from Rose's and Jerry's. If you have already written the chapters then my guess is, Rose betrays Bob (she still loves Jerry's big cock and has no respect for Bob) and Jerry is going to use Bob as a fall guy for the deal in Seattle.

I thought you were going to end this? A better end would be to have Rose go back out on the boat with Jerry, Gloria, Mike and their two dog children, have the boat blow up and get rid of them all.

I would have rather had a little more background, like why was Rose single when Bob meet her, how old was Jodie when Bob and Rose got married, what happened to Bob's first wife and did Rose fuck Tony and Bill.

This didn't live up to the hype you gave it so far.

mcbsmcbsalmost 6 years ago

With all that ass fucking I bet none of the women in that group are ever constipated.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Nice guesses

I will neither confirm nor deny what will happen nor whether your guesses are correct or not. Aliens come down and abduct them all... no no, a nuclear bomb goes off in Plano, TX killing all of them... no no... Black Plague!! Yeah that's it!

Regarding Rose's prior marriage. Her husband was on a boat that blew up with a bunch of people in clown costumes, making her a widow.

I have not finished writing the final parts, but I have the story roughed out so that I know what will happen and how in broad terms. This is a busy week for me in RL, and I'm working on No Spouses Allowed part 2 first. I'm trying to alternate between that and this story to put out a part every few days.

prinnaveaprinnaveaalmost 6 years ago
May I

make a suggestion? Some where in this story you might want to list the order in which to read all the different parts, for people just beginning the story.

Example, Please read: Upwardly Mobile parts1-4, Warning Signs 1-3, Best Served Cold ect. to better understand the story. I think the readers would appreciate knowing this.

Just my thought, and yes I am still hanging in there with you.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Don't wait too long to get to the revenge

The sex ain't enough to sustain a story with these.unsympathetic characters

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 6 years ago
Waiting!

KB, Anxiously awaiting the next chapter of this Hot Erotic Sex Drama. Can’t wait to see how Jerry gets what he deserved. Thank You!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 6 years ago
HuH? I don't get it!

Did I miss something? How did this story go from the warm after glow of swingers sex to plotting Jerry's downfall? I agree that he is a dirt bag, but these folks had to have known that from working with him in the past. They had to know what kind of person he is. This appears to have happened in just a few weeks time. How did they go from dreaming of riches and debauchery to plotting an over throw? Nevertheless, the sex scene in the bedroom was first rate. Great porn.

arnabmondalarnabmondalover 5 years ago
Rose

All said and done 'Rose' like "cock" of different shape & size, variable age including daughter's boy-friend or a rich client , alpha-male to submissive pussy -liker, male or female.

A alpha-female fully enjoy sex and give pleasure to partner

jackdaniel100jackdaniel100over 5 years ago
Confused

Where are the first parts of this story

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Porn

The fall has been coming, this confirmed it. @oldbearswitch summed it up - they are all a bunch of unsympathetic characters. All these problems started with partner swapping so what do they do when they've heard about Corrienne and Shawn's story? Swap partners and claim Corrienne for Bob? I get breaking Jerry's hold, but it should be given to Shawn how else are they going to have a kid? That is ignoring that submission doesn't work like that.

At least Amanda's out of it now, supposedly.

Now how is Jerry going to deal with the Landry boss while Bob is in Seattle?

How is Bob going to deal out the revenge before Rose doesn't start to show? More pertinently before either have to start fucking again...oh Rose is close already, getting jollies from Gloria.

The chapter in the other parts - Upwardly Mobile and Warning Signs - came out within weeks of each other, it has been 3 months since this came out with no 2nd chapter.

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Huh?

I agree with tk3nkey2110 how did Jerry turn into a egomaniacal monster? I still like the sex. Off with Jerry's head!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Glad I read the first parts (chapters) of this story...

I would be lost if I didn't. Not a fan of the swinging side. Seems like revenge is in order on Jerry, which is good. Jerry screwed over so many clients and married families, he is due. But Bob and Rose are the ones who are now starting their own swinging group, kind of like who's calling the kettle black. The storyline is fine but there is too much sex which is not needed to sell the story. Now Bob and Rose need to concentrate on how to extract their revenge. Shawn and Corrinne could be helpful in getting Jerry, not as sex partners. Less sex and more planing to burn Jerry.

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

Just too silly to be interesting⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What story?? No beginning, No ending, where's the story? LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

CUCKS AND SKANKS STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not much

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Just

Couldn't share MY wife with anyone.

mariverzmariverz8 months ago

Deberías quitar esa imagen de Einstein en tu perfil, una total falta de respeto el ensuciarlo con tus mierdas....de hecho si pones una pila de excremento como avatar harías justicia a tu escritura

mariverzmariverz8 months ago

Deberías quitar esa imagen de Einstein en tu perfil, una total falta de respeto el ensuciarlo con tus mierdas....de hecho si pones una pila de excremento como avatar harías justicia a tu escritura

mariverzmariverz8 months ago

Deberías quitar esa imagen de Einstein en tu perfil, una total falta de respeto el ensuciarlo con tus mierdas....de hecho si pones una pila de excremento como avatar harías justicia a tu escritura

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
2101 Followers
Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living large in the 21st century. I'm turning comments back on. However, be forewarned, I will delete any and all comments that are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES