All Comments on 'Dwelling in Desire Ch. 09'

by joodle

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mmmgeschichtenmmmgeschichtenalmost 6 years ago
Oh yeah... the world is small....

I expect a slightly chaotic wedding planning - with a little bit of drama... and then a romantic wedding to conclude a "psychotic fairytale" and start a wunderful f'd up pervert relationship.

Call me intrigued. :) and thank you for not rushing it.

ashbaby11ashbaby11almost 6 years ago
some things can be too slow

this whole story is starting to feel boring, its almost like having someone explain something to you for like two hours that they could have made clear in the first five min of the conversation. I hope you can turn it around.

AislingFreyjaAislingFreyjaalmost 6 years ago

I have completely binge read everything you have to offer over the course of my weekend, and HOLLLYYYY SHIT! Hands downs some of the best erotica I've EVER read! I'm on pins and needles waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love the story but...

Been intrigued and thoroughly enjoyed the plot so far but, Joe and Kate have their own separate story (their own segments make it too long), it’s fine with them influencing the plot but we want more Beth and Curt in these. You are a brilliant writer and I trust your skills but like you said, we are all waiting for Beth and Curt to hook up I don’t doubt you’ll make it good but The friend link only works if it forces them to be around eachother. Not forces them into some cheesy happy circle of friendzone/happy families if that makes sense. Can’t wait for the next one!

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 6 years ago
Dear Anon

Even if you are correct please stop speaking for us the readers we are not a hive mind. Pretty sure there are many who loves the Kate and Joe part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No, it's not too slow, it's perfect!

One of the best stories I've read on Lit since being here - feels like about 20 years now. So, please, joodle, stay right on track. Absolutely exceptional writing style, in my book!

Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Review

How did Joe and Kate meet again? On a cruise? Joe was on a cruise alone? And Kate...? They just happened to be on the same vacation? Oh and later on can you tell us more about Curt's house? More decorating choices? Did Beth get dishes? Can Beth cook?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoodle@joodle
546 Followers
Update 12/27/20 Well, I get it. I finally get why so many of my favorite authors disappear off the face of the earth. They go and have kids! Lol. I’m a first time mama and I love my baby to bits, but man oh man do I get it now. Being a parent is all consuming. No spare time fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES