All Comments on 'Lesbian Bitch Ch. 08'

by bouncingboobs

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
After seven chapters...

After seven chapters divided between: Erotic Couplings, Lesbian Sex, Toys & Masturbation, Romance and Incest/Taboo, finally shows up one chapter in LW! Really? is the author expecting us to read seven parts in other categories, to understand this one? I didn't read it...1* is just because of this medley of categories...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@Impo_64

I'm with you!

I was wondering with the title why this wasn't in "Lesbian"!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Just a Piece of Friendly Advice

Take it for what it's worth.

Decide on a category for your story, and stick with it for all chapters. Deal with fluctuations with tags, descriptions and prefaces.

Given the title, "Lesbian Bitch," this should have been in Lesbian.

Also, I notice that you have two stories, Chapter One only, over two years old. Good way to antagonize readers!

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
Dear Bouncingboobs

As I usually only read L/W submissions I checked your BIO before trying to start this chapter. After the first few paragraphs I'm sorry but I gave up, not for the reasons you may think but from the very start of your story.

Everyone is over eighteen and Ruby is the narrator. Every time you kept saying Ruby did this and Ruby did that. If Ruby was the narrator it should have been I did this and I did that. Sorry but if you had reread your own story you should have caught it. L/W is a rough area to write in so next time read a few stories in this section to get an idea of how to formulate a story here.

Good luck on your future stories.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 6 years ago
Friendly advice.

You can get good scores writing stroke pieces in other categories. LW requires an emphasis on the story. You just don't have a decent story to tell with this piece.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 6 years ago
Who are these people?

And if Ruby is the narrator, why is she referring to herself in the third person?

Sorry but this is worth only 1 star because it really made no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
THIS WRITER IS IN THE LIST

of retarded writers writing only smelly turds! WFRW (WATCHMAN FOR RETARDED WRITERS)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous