All Comments on 'Claire Meets Tom'

by paulb85

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Exciting Seduction

Aside from some typos, I found this story very stimulating!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Things happen

My wife and I were playing cards with another couple, for pennies. Tom lost all of his money, ($2) wisecracked he would bet his shirt. He lost that, then said he would bet his pants. Lost again, now he was sitting there, socks and briefs. I glanced at Sarah, my wife, her face was flushed and she was biting her lip. Tom's wife went all in, lost her pennies on 3 4's to my full house, then bet her blouse. We ended up with both of them nude and us fully dressed, crazy stuff. His wife was rather flat chested, not shy about it one bit. She had a thin brown landing strip down below, Tom had a raging hard on, so did I. I tried to get my wife to go for it but she wouldn't . Later, in bed she was insanely hot. Easy to tell because she really wants to play with my dick way more than normal.

One of these days we might do it again, so far we haven't. I think the real problem is my wife has one boob bigger than the other by quite a bit, and she is shy about that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mmmm I picture this being my wife

One day soon. Sigh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Always great when a wife gets naughty

This is so much fun. Thanks for sharing it.

BigGreg8xBigGreg8xover 2 years ago

Oh how I have watched this scenario unfoid in our house soo many times!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, when my wife has let me know she is attracted to another man we have developed a routine whereby I tell her to go to the bathroom and remove her underwear. We both find these very erotic and if the opportunity presents, she makes sure he gets a glimpse of her shaved pussy and cleavage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous