All Comments on 'Encounter with Maggie'

by bobandlauren

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Familyguy469Familyguy469almost 6 years ago
Should have gone for it

It is not like you would get her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Incest?

How is "sister in law" incest?

bobandlaurenbobandlaurenalmost 6 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

They recategorized the story after I submitted it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Very good, reminds me of an encounter I had once with my own sisterhood

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 6 years ago

A very nice story about how impulse can start hot situations and how they can go beyond in a mutually rewarding way. Too bad both spouses were there, so he could screw her slowly and cum for her. Maybe in the future. Hot and arousing, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I think he needs another encounter with Maggie in the future, getting her pregnant. Maybe Lauren will be pregnant again, for some extra fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
NOT incest, a Loving Wives story

about two cheating WHORES. a slut and a wimp...I hope they are found out ripped clean and put penny less and child les on the fucking curb...

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 4 years ago
Great story pity about the wimp comment

An enjoyable read.

Serendipitous Erotica is great fun. “Pregnancy hormones” the best excuse I’ve heard in a while. Thank you for a fun read. More please.

It would be wonderful if the derogatory adolescents who hate sex left this site or stopped reading the more racy topics and stuck to Disney comics.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 4 years ago
Begging Your Pardon

Accidentally finding Maggie his pregnant sister - in - law lying in her bed on top of the covers naked, the narrator ends up in the shower with Maggie where after some foreplay they engage in oral outercourse. They agree not to tell their respective spouses and life goes on, rather quickly as the narrator roughly takes his wife Lauren when he returns to his room.

It's an interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The storyline had a nice flow to it and was believable - not lame at all - I really enjoyed getting a hard boner from this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous