All Comments on 'Welcome to the M.I.L.K. Pt. 01'

by CKline

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
And the rest of the story is where?

This is a weak opening. And it's been done countless times before. What is your twist? To get people interested and drop the ball?

KayWyeKayWyealmost 6 years ago
A little gratitude readers.

I, too, believe this story was a little short, as well as thin on details. That being said, the author is doing this for fun, and you get to read it for FREE. So while I hope the following chapters increase in both size and quality, I can only thank CK for sharing. Will keep reading in the hopes that this story improves.

FASfanFASfanalmost 6 years ago
I agree 100%, KayeWye!

Writers here and on other similar sites often spend hours or even weeks bringing us free stories, Some are better than others but ALL are freely given. We should appreciate everyone who puts his or her head above the parapet to be published.

One thing they all have in common is that they can spin some kind of story -- not everyone has such a talent.

It is much easier to be a critic than an artist.

I thought your story was OK, if unfinished. If you aren't disheartened by the comments of some people, I for one would like you to continue with this one.

Four stars and THANK YOU -- see, it isn't hard!

hydeateddyhydeateddyalmost 6 years ago
Thanks for interesting start

Looking forward to what comes next.

CKlineCKlinealmost 6 years agoAuthor
On Criticism

The first chapter of this story has only been published for less than a day, but I've already learned a lot from the comments here. I appreciate the defense of my writing but it is not entirely accurate to say that the story is free; the reader pays with their time.

I should have done better, my mistake was writing this as only a beginning: something to be glossed over as fast as possible to get to the "good stuff". It, as it is now, is short and very vague. I have already finished the first few parts of this story, the second part is currently pending for publishing, but I may go back on this first part. Why would the reader continue after a poor start?

I appreciate the feedback and would love more opinions, I can only hope that I improve and that readers like future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

It's an intriguing start. I look forward to reading the next couple of chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Interested for more background

Im intrigued. Why hasnt the government used normal production means for two decades? Why choose these specific women? How does the one girl know whats going to happen? Hmmm

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
A Good Start

This is a good start. I'm looking forward to reading about the girls' conversion.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 1 year ago

got me interested..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCKline@CKline
39 Followers
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Feel free to email at: colin.kpublishing@gmail.com I took a long hiatus but I am now looking to get back into writing!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES