All Comments on 'Lucy Sucks and Fucks Much Older Men'

by tinylittlerabbit

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
justhorny2justhorny2almost 6 years ago

What a story had me hard all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great story

Wish you were here for me to feed. I bust my nut everyday because my wife doesn't like to have sex anymore. Still love her, but no sex. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I will give the rest of the info to this comment in a real story soon . Once in while me and my bbw wife smoke some mayjane . After we are lit I know it gets her uninhibited she grabs her fat rolls and tells me. I’m such a fat pig Im addicted to swallowing cum from nasty old men that’s what got me my nasty fuckpig body . Look see these fat rolls she asks me you know how I got these ? Shes mexican filipina she is thick not fat big tits big ass I already know the answer but she loves it when I ask . I ask how ? She says when I was a younger this nasty pervert ugly fat bald old man he looked like that monster from the original Troll movie . He lived in my neighborhood he would always be waiting for me to pass by before and after school once in awhile he would record me with his handycam . From his doorway or from his garage he would say hey you fat little piglet I can keep you full that and other very lewd explicit comments . He would be in a bathrobe and he would grab his dick . I wouldn’t tell my parents cause I liked it . Till one day I stopped and said with what are you Gona keep me full you dirty old man ? Right there in his doorway he opened his robe and pulled out the biggest cock . I had ever seen at that point in my life I didn’t pay attention to the fact I was standing in his front porch . then I noticed he smelled like piss and cum ( didn’t know what cum was at the time ) his underwear had big yellow stains all over . My attention went back to his huge man pole I got so turned on I said wow it’s so fucking big I tried grabbing it but he pushed my hand away . He said by your chubby piglet body I can tell you love eating cum . I said what’s cum ? He cut me off and asked you’ve obviously not told your parents to how I speak to you or how I act towards you ? He grinned you like me calling you names ? I said yes it gets me wet and horny I don’t know why I like it . He told me cause that how young porky Mexican females are they can’t resist big cocks . I tried grabbing his cock again he didn’t let me he said not yet little piggy . I was so horny looked into his living room then I noticed his camera and I said . Not yet ! Ok grab and turn on your camera record me . he said why ? I said what , Are you all talk then ? Come on turn it on record me . He turned it on and said ok recording ! I looked at the camera and said I’m here cause I want to he hasn’t touched me or threatened me I’m doing this cause I want . I’m so fucking horny right now cause I’m a horny fat piggy . I want that big dick he has then begged him to use humiliate, degrade and dehumanize me I begged him please train me I want to be your submissive and I wan you to be my master . That was back in the early 90s when we were in high school she’s been like that since I met her became her husband and her new master . She enjoys it when I watch her fuck older men all must be over 60 . I join in fucking her or just watch a couple times a month she brings or has her female coworker friend to help out . Her friend has similar fetishes and worse her friend was trained when she was younger to obey commands and never question she’s like my submissive wife and I’m also her master . her friend and I fuck my wife or I do her coworker or watch them with the old men or with each other . Once in a while me my wife and her friend smoke out after we get high then it’s very very nasty . Especially her friend will say turn on the our song which is jungle fever but the chakachas . I love it when I get home from work and from outside the house I can hear that song playing . I walk into seeing both my wife and her friend being gangbanged by a bunch of old men all over the age of 60 . I’m the only young guy they will do .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous