All Comments on 'Mom Needs to Pay the Bills'

by secretstory

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please send money!

This writer needs serious psychological help1

dila882dila882almost 6 years ago
Seriously Anon?

You are in the incest category of the site and you say the writer needs help?

SupportMain420SupportMain420almost 6 years ago
Lmao at that Anon

Okay, story but it definitely needs an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
POS

This reads like it was written by a 12 year old, this has to be one of the dumbest stories I have ever read on here. No character development, no plot, no story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anonymous crap

You anonymous asses really outta say something constructive or keep your traps shut. These stories are meant to stimulate and get people off...they aren’t all going to be masterpieces...if you want that...go to a fucking library.

The story wasn’t that horrible......it’s not getting me off but not all of them do. The writer could benefit from an editor and talking to other writers on here....but if the story wasn’t your cup of tea.. move on and shut up!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

This is colloquial English spoken in stream-of-consciousness style. It gave your main character presence. I thought this story was very well written, a good account of a forced coupling that turned out well. Stupid evil foiled by real love. So you can read this as a real story or as an extended metaphor. Not bad. Kudos to you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 STARS

Nicely written, realistic story. What teenage boy wouldn't fuck his Mom if given the chance, particularly if he could pretend he was forced (and what Mom wouldn't enjoy having her son up her cunt)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
"You anonymous asses really outta say something constructive or keep your traps shut."

Wrote the "person" who posted this anonymously. Logically, that means it referred to itself as an anonymous ass.

<P>

Why would you take advice from something this stupid?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
not bad

not bad for a flash tale. would have been better with a slower build up.

SupportMain420SupportMain420almost 6 years ago

I just love this comment section, lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

LOL... this isn't a English lit site FFS

Omart57Omart57almost 6 years ago
Oh Hell!

I liked it! A little hurried but who cares, Good job!!!

1smokeeater1smokeeateralmost 6 years ago
Meh

Sorry, but I lost interest when you brought in "cellophane". Really? Cellophane?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
....

im luvin this shit..... i dont care that they was forced to do it (i think that her son is a member of the gang or whatever idk why but i just cant get that thought out of my head) need another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lmao read this while my mother was sitting next to me, she had no idea

More plz

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Caught a couple of contradictions that proofreading should have picked up but, otherwise, it was a good story. Mommy got hooked on being properly fucked.

My dad was a good guy who was murdered by a trigger happy scumbag when he walked in on an armed robbery. Mom was devastated.

I was sixteen and a dead ringer for my dad in his teenage photos but already a little taller and more muscular.

Three months went by after Dad's funeral and Mom was still mourning as if he'd just died. I was the one who opened the mail and made sure that our bills got paid. I'd had her sign Dad's life insurance check and deposited it into their bank acct. or there wouldn't have been money to pay the bills with... which I was also doing. Our $845 monthly mortgage payment was paid off by the life insurance policy they'd bought with the original loan.

I finally got fed up with Mom letting everything to to hell in a hand-basket and yelled at her to snap the hell out of it. I told her that Dad was gone and wasn't coming back so she needed to clean herself up, start cleaning the house and start making meals so we could move on. She just looked at me and asked, "And who's going to take care of meeeee?" I told her that I'd been taking care of everything. She said, "Well, you haven't been taking care of me. I'm all alone now and you look so much like your Dad so when are you going to start taking care of me?"

When I realized what she meant, I made her take a shower then took her to bed and fucked her all afternoon. After a two hour nap I fucked her for four more hours.

She had a big smile on her face when she woke me up the next morning to tell me that breakfast was on the table. I dragged her back into bed and fucked another load of come into her sore pussy. She had to make more toast and eggs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great but too short!

Pat2610Pat2610over 2 years ago

I lost my husband and needed lice so my son and i

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 2 months ago

Really weak trope story line. Suspend reality when there's three hoods with a gun threatening to shoot him and she gets overly aroused at the sight of her son's dick. Give me a break.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous