All Comments on 'Don't Leave an Aroused Woman Home'

by KalicoKitty

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
ffajazffajazalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Could use editor for few errors but all in all great tale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story Kalico

but her divorce and subsequent blackmail and loss of everything she had because of her selfish personality is a tragedy that needs to be finished... Can you do it without starting with... that will show the cheating bastard that it is his fault and he will have to forgive me.... even though I was the one who cheated!

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 6 years ago
Fun Story

Makes me want to try the newest trend...grocery home delivery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just another...

Soon to be ex-wife/slut story. Soon to be turned out on the streets; possibly working home delivery for same grocery store that she ordered from... With slut/grocery delivery; what guy wouldn't want to order from there??? - Now that would be a business venture that would really make some money...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So she's a slut and lazy to boot?

Get dressed and go to the market. Fucking some random delivery boy is the road to a divorce and some nasty diseases. Is she really THAT stupid?

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I have a feeling we might be seeing this more and more

With the new services offered there are a lot more situations to be found for erotic story telling. I love it. And ignore the sad little troll who believes he knows how every character's life will turn out , even more so than the author. You would do well to simply delete his moronic rantings. Thanks again for a fun, quick read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anon" I have a feeling"

I have a fee!long that we will see this annonapuss make his preachy little" please delete any comment that I don't like" comment on more and more posts. Happily, he doesn't read any of the better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
HOT......

Great fuck story. I'd gladly do her next delivery. 5 no doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
again the same basic setup

women are weak mindless things that need constant monitoring and guarding.

if she is going to be faithful she will period. if she is going to cheat she will.

she we have a opportunistic cheater here, that is all. no blame on anybody but her.

if being left high and dry is an excuse, most men would never be guilty of cheating.

that aside from that, formula story that shows lack of concern for marriage or spouse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice

You need a grammar and spelling check but nice short story.

Just delete the trolls.... They don't add value

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fun read

This was a hot and exciting read. Ignore the people who can't figure out that cheating and cuckolding will be frequent topics in a section called "Loving Wives" and keep writing. Don't let angry protesters who seek out this literature to give their hollow lives meaning put you off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ooo that makes me wonder

It makes me wonder just what type of delivery guys my local Kroger has! I would love to find out it was a sexy guy like this. I do know they have one or two sexy young men that work in the store. Jason in produce is always there to help me. I should have him help me select a nice fat cucumber sometime! Hahaha 8 love picturing myself as the women in these stories. But I also agree to delete those horrible comments nothing can spoil a sexy little story like those do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why

Why do you whining bitches read all the negative comments? Read the story, if you like it, say so. If you don't care for it, state your opinion. The story should be the focus, not the comments. Comments, good or bad, don't affect the story at all. They might have some effect on the author, but people have to know the reaction they will get on a story in LW. Most people don't fantasize about their wife screwing the grocery delivery boy. People have strong opinions both ways, and aren't afraid to voice them. Deleting comments that you don't like is still cowardly. If you are that sensitive, don't post.

11B40996C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The only whining bitch is YOU

Everyone else enjoys the stories or they move on without being an asshole. You on the other hand make it point to post many rude and demeaning comments that have nothing to do with the story other than you hate wives who have sex with others. This whole damn category is supposed to be about that you dumbass. So until you die or go away we will always call you out and delete you bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Delete

You won't delete anything you asshole. I didn't see anything at all to get upset about in 11B's comment. He merely pointed out that both sides have strong opinions. You folks who like to see your wives with other people just seem to get more upset, andvp demand that dissenting opinions be deleted. Delete this comment too, you pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My my my

Seems our little troll friend has stirred the pot. He must have a hard on to end all hard one, well, as hard as that little thing can get. I guess I am on the bandwagon with those that have to wonder why he even comes to this site if he doesn’t like the stories. One of life’s mysteries I suppose. All I know is I like reading about slutty wives and will continue to do so as long as others post the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@just another

I love how you seem to know what the author’s plan for their character are. Soon to be divorced huh? Dude, this is fiction. How much of a moron must you be to not understand that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Haha

I was going to comment on the story ( which I enjoyed ) but I saw the last comment (@just another) and had to go find the one they mentioned. I almost died laughing that someone made up this whole scenario where the wife gets divorced and is out on the streets selling herself. Wow. That person must really need some serious therapy. Hurt by an ex-wife much there, Muchacho? I’ll bet he’s soooo much fun at parties. My guess is he hasn’t written one thing in his life but is on a mission to tell others what they should have written. Thanks for the laugh.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 6 years ago
I love home delivery

Great fun xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
THIS WRITER HAD AN IMMEDIATE ENTRY IN THE LIST

of retarded writers writing only smelly turds! WFRW (WATCHMAN FOR RETARDED WRITERS)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Spelling is a good thing...

"messaging his balls...?"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

I always tell my wife she is free to play during the day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yippie

Great story!.....5*.....The only improvement would be no condom usage!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good reason

That is a very good reason to become a cheating whore isn't it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous