All Comments on 'Ping Pong Paddling'

by dandanger

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
perfect ...

the best possible combination of BDSM and CFNM ... a marvellous story ... short and to the point ... will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written and enjoyable story.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 6 years ago
Believable premise, and an enjoyable read.

Here's a thought for continuing this storyline: Dan and Erica slip up and mention the incident in front of someone else (a friend, sibling, whoever) who expresses interest in a similar contest. From that spark of interest, they create a very small table-tennis league, which uses a bracket-like system of elimination. In other words, they bring in Erica's sister (for example), and each person has to play both of the others. Whoever racks up the most wins is the overall winner, and whoever is the overall winner is "in charge" for the remainder of the night. You can implement the "spanking after each loss" rule, or a system of hierarchy to determine who spanks whom, but the Winner decides.

I'd read that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Different scenario; we're all waiting for the continuation. Good expression of emotions, as far as you went. When will there be a return match?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very Hott

Believability is the key. Plus, I love getting spanked by a ping pong paddle. More, please. Maybe her parents, or his parents, play?

curt6986curt6986almost 2 years ago

great story need a part 2 tho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am probably the worse pool player in the world. Having a few drinks made me have a bet with my mother in law, like our hero in the story concerning a game of pool. Was humiliating being spanked by her in front of my wife and father in law.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Was a fun story despite his pain, albeit short lived. Needs a follow up but nothing nasty. What does the H stand for after the story listing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous