All Comments on 'Coming Out to Play'

by Desmond_Drake

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
cock Addiction

Cock addiction is a real thing. It happened to me the very first time I sucked a cock out of mere curiosity. That was the last time I was driven by curiosity. Now I am driven by pure desire. I love cocks, all cocks. Okay, I admit I only really want them if they are clean. I love cum, all cum. I savor the varieties of flavors and textures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh God yesssss....

There is no sweeter moment than swallowing gay sperm for the first time, and accepting that you owe your allegiance to the rainbow flag of homosexuality. It’s so erotic and liberating. Coming out to gay play is the most beautiful feeling in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love groups

Good story.

I'm an oral submissive; but, have only had multiple guys in my mouth a few times. I've gone down on two guys in apartments (twice). Sucking one while the other watched. I truly enjoyed that, especially when they called me faggot. I've also been in bathhouses and blown multiple guys.

However, I've never had both holes filled at one time. I'd love to do that and have it caught on video or cellphone.

biguy in pantiesbiguy in pantiesover 2 years ago

sweet story - please continue writing. I like your style!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Congrats on 'coming out'. I was an idiot I did not act on my urge to duck cock until I was 35 or so. The first time I finally did it I was addicted to 'dick'. For 15 years or so I was sucking cock as much as possible (mostly straight married men and had mutual oral with a few gay/bi men). At age 50 o so met with a gay man to see if we were compatible. As I was leaving he gave me a kiss (perhaps 15 seconds). When I got to my car I realized I was rock hard. We met the next night for a couple of hours (non-stop kissing and finally mutual oral). For over 20 years we got together at least once a week or so. Now, not so often.

Moral of my comment - If you ar bi, bi-curious don't wait like I did. Find out when you are young. I'm exclusively gay now and wish I hadn't missed so many years of gay sex and love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous