All Comments on 'Dani in the City Pt. 01'

by thewinedarksea

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Wonderful story and hope you write more! Love the focus on her dirty ass and it's taste and scent

Bebop3Bebop3almost 6 years ago
Lit Voting

At the time that I read this, the story was sitting at a 4.25. I find voting patterns at Literotica to be endlessly interesting.

I wish more people would explain why they gave a story a specific score. I'm certainly not a voting nazi. Whatever mechanism you use to determine your vote is completely up to you.

I usually vote by strictly on displayed writing skill. I gave this a 5. I understand how some people might take other things into consideration, such as subject matter, length of story, etc. If I find a story too distasteful, I simply avoid voting.

Somehow, a 4.25 seems too low for the writing displayed here.

chastenchastenalmost 6 years ago
Very intense

That was surprisingly intense and Dani's character quite intriguing...even though this kink absolutely is not one of mine. Normally, I just stop reading a story when it gets to anilingus (analingus?, dictionaries seem uncertain of the correct spelling) but this one kept me to the end. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
6/16

A boring read is a boring read. A book on the mating habits of dung beetles will be well written, most certainly grammatically correct, but still boring as shit.

This is a four story.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainalmost 6 years ago

Maybe you'll find this amusing, I don't mean to be judgmental - the times I experimented with this kink years ago the woman and I would do it while taking a bath together in the tub. We had to be as clean as was feasible before fooling around with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Recommended by a friend

Since others want to know about scoring...I give this a 5.0 for technical skill. Content? Not my kink, but nevertheless, it was in no way boring. 5.0 Creativity? Not so much. I'd call it average and give it a 4.0. Since the writer is relatively new, and because there's no way to give it a score between 4.5 and 5.0...it gets the benefit of the doubt and I give it a full 5.0. I also extend the author a hearty welcome to Lit.

FanningtheFlamesFanningtheFlamesover 5 years ago
Hot, up and coming

A good read, and an interesting perspective. The sex was well written, especially the blowjob at the end, though I don't know how I feel about the use of hard drugs.

Keep on writing! The characters felt very real!

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 5 years ago
Wow!

Very intense read. The intentional lack of hygiene isn't my thing personally, but it definitely adds a nasty element to the story.

I saw a few less than complimentary comments, there's always That crowd, isn't there? You keep doing your thing and let them find something they Do enjoy.

Off to the next chapter!

sweettalk4usweettalk4uover 5 years ago
Descriptive phrases

Love your style and your descriptive phrases made me throb!

storyteller19storyteller19over 5 years ago
Not my usual preferences but a good read

Even though this story featured some kinks I normally don't read as much, I liked Dani enough to where it made them enjoyable to read and it was well written. I felt like I was watching an afterschool special as she did the meth because I didn't want her to, but I was also curious about how different drugs affect people so wanted her to as well. I was glad it lead to a pleasant experience for her and added to the story.

The story seemed to be the perfect length, I normally prefer when there is more of a build-up before the sex happens but given how this is a night of Dani at work it makes sense to be a shorter story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A good beginning

I enjoyed this story but it had elements that undermine it for me. The drugs is a no no for me and the lack of hygiene is not for me. Having said that, the porn and the sex industry, seem to be overconcerned with the removal of body hair, but this story takes a different view. so in that respect I approve.

I didn't come here to approve or disapprove though I came here to enjoy the ride. I found the writing clear and consistent. I thought the sex was well written and pleasingly intense. I liked the protagonist and the story engaged me to the end. I will be reading more.

IntuitiveJIntuitiveJabout 5 years ago
Great read!

I always enjoy a story that takes me deep into people's lives or thoughts or kink. I want to be entertained and taken away to some time, place or situation. This story hit the mark on kink. Great job!

If do prefer a little more character building. I would enjoy getting to know Dani better and how she got to this point in her life. Not being judgemental here, to each their own, I just like getting into the character's heads.

thewinedarkseathewinedarkseaabout 5 years agoAuthor
Dani's story

Thanks IntuitiveJ,

Quick note: Dani's story — and the development of her character, including her back story — continue in parts 2 & 3 (published) and part 4 (pending). I hope you get the chance to read more!

Cheers,

-twds

BoratusBoratusabout 5 years ago
learning new kinks

It didn't even occur to me that people had kinks like this, but of course it makes sense. Dani felt very real right from the start, and I was happy to find a scene, not only devoid of spelling and grammar errors, but written more artistic style than most. Note, I called it a scene, not a story, as a plot has yet to appear, but I suspect that will happen in later chapters. Looking forward to more.

SDNightSDNightabout 5 years ago
Excellent

I enjoyed spending time in a great main character’s head. Excellent flow to the writing that really propelled me forward. Very interested to read the next offering.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous