All Comments on 'Grocery Shopping'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 6 years ago
Sexy interlude

Nice naughty little fantasy. I definitely could imagine a longer LW or Romance from this, but still a satisfyingly complete quick sketch. Thanks *****

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
DELUSIONS OF LUST

and then he woke up from his nap, TK U MLJ LV NV

Pinupfan53Pinupfan53almost 6 years ago
Kudos from a fellow mid sixties horny man

I loved your story. Fun sexy fantasy. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Where was Virgil?

No harm fantasizing. I thought it was going to be Earp gangbang when I read Wyatt and Morgan.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 6 years ago
Fun Read

I shop at Frys (Krogers in Arizona) and it is a great place to pick-up men...including hot firemen.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Funny enough

This was an enjoyable read despite the vile behavior.

The ending seemed a bit cut off but didn't detract much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
definitely fantasy

There isn't a single grocery store with enough employees to be helpful in the States.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

Nice story. I'm 60 and my Wife is 62 and she still cuckolds me after 39 years of marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My wife Sheridan

My very busty English wife,Sheridan Neville,loves being fucked by old men while I watch.She is 31 yrs old and prefers men in their 60's to enjoy her curvy body.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beware

Someone once mentioned long grey hair on an older woman hints at twelve cats at home and a history of mental illness

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I fell asleep after the third paragraph....what happened?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nothing interesting or entertaining here

But I had to laugh at the commentator whose wife had supposedly been cuckolding him for 30 plus years. Really? Can you walk? I mean without a spine it must be pretty difficult.

1 star

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Anon: Where was Virgil?

Good catch! That was exactly my inspiration in making up the names!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Anon: definitely fantasy

Anony wrote, "There isn't a single grocery store with enough employees to be helpful in the States."

Nope, at least at the Kroger supermarket on Bypass Road in Richmond, it's exactly as I said it was. I know, I know, it's hard to believe, but it's true nevertheless.

kimi1990kimi1990almost 6 years ago
Quite the comment line-up you have there, Mr. Fantastic

You always go for cute, huh? Some old dude picks up some old woman who wears her gray hair down, ridiculous looking, by the way, at a grocery store, takes him to her house. She must be insane. Who would do that? I would stab you in the throat with a carrot peeler from the kitchen utensil aisle if you hit on me at a grocery store. That's how we handle creepy stalkers at the grocery store around here. Of course, being Mr. Fantastic and all stretchy, you would live. You should take a writing break and soak up a few cosmic rays, get that big brain working again. Maybe brainstorm with The Thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Always fun to imagine

I think most men at one time or another has spotted a woman they would want to approach in public and they run all sorts of fantasies through their head. If only things could be these easy. Thanks for the nice quick story.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Really, Kimi?

If some guy roughly your aged flirted with you, you’d just up and stab him with the nearest utensil? No, “No thanks, not interested,” or not even, “Go away, creep,” but straight for stabbing weaponry?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
RE; Reed Richards.

Been there many times. Lived in Madison County 30 years. Worked 5 years about 500 yards above that Kroger. BEST thing I can say about it,, if the world has an ASS, Madison County Ky. is the hole. Decent reading though. Give it a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What an ugly but harmless fantasy. Dream on.

Do you take Viagra so you can jack off? Of course any man bold and arrogant enough to pickup and fuck a house wife is going to just forget about her, 'cause he's obviously so nice and considerate.

Was there a point to this story, besides showing your ass?

kimi1990kimi1990almost 6 years ago
Of course, Mr. Fantastic

Well, only if there were no pickaxe handle convenient. Blunt instruments are my weapons of choice, but the pickaxe handle is rarely found in grocery stores and are too large to be carried conveniently in one's purse. One must improvise, adapt. A nice salad tong might be an acceptable substitute.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
Re: Gray Hair Down

It's an unusual thing to find a lady among us Elderlies who wears her gray hair down, in my experience. (I'm happy to display my gray locks, but trimmed rather than in wild abundance.)

So Kimi, you have to accept that RR has encountered an unusual lady at his local supermarket. (Although it would appear that he was lucky to have found one not equipped with your preferred array of weaponry and your willingness to deploy it).

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I tune in hoping

That Kimi will be in a playful mood. Better than the stories, most of the time. I just come for the comments.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
It's a fantasy, and a good one for the author...

It's a fantasy, and a good one for the author...So why end it with: " Lose my address, forget my name, and never come back. We can never see each other again."? Why not: "untill next time we meet in Kroger's "? This point make it seem it isn't a fantasy...3*

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Impo:

The never meet again ending was supposed to say that Morgan needed that quick tryst, but that she loved her husband and was feeling guilty. She was not interested in a love affair.

Does she get picked up by other guys? I don’t know, never put that much consideration into it. As I said, it was just a quick fantasy, not a story line to develop.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Lue:

Like I said, I did have that quick flirt with a lady my age, but while that lady did have the bid wedding set and appreciated being flirted with, the rest of the description wasn’t her.

Yes, I’m old enough to appreciate grey hair on women, and think it makes them look sexier than the obviously fake coloring so many older women use. I did have a specific woman in mind with the longer hair, but changed the clothing description from aging hippie to older housewife.

I also wanted to introduce some realism about sex with older women, such as difficulty getting wet. The mastectomy idea sprang into my mind halfway through the story, as something too many women have to deal with, and are so uncomfortable with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

If I ever see Kimi in public, i'll be sure not to do something innocent like telling them that they look nice today and act a little flirty.

Flirting is fun, try it sometime instead of going overboard with weapon threats.

amyyumamyyumalmost 6 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I liked it!

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Just got out of the hospital...

I smiled at a woman in Kroger's and she stabbed me in the neck with a potato peeler!!!

Kimi strikes again!!!😁

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
SilentSound

Good thing you were at Kroger, and not the Tractor Supply, which is right next door. They have Kimi’s stated favorite, pickaxe handles . . . with the pickaxe heads attached!

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Yup.

Don't think I would have recovered from the hardware flirting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
KIMI

Quite a few of her that area. All holier than thou, and will screw you blind if given the chance. Also, you forgot the medical clinic between Kroger and Tractor Supply. Short trip for when she gets through with the tater peeler.....ROBT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I need to change where I shop.

Kroger sounds like the place to be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

So many married woman are fucking coworkers and other guys from there area. Nothing worse than a husband who is a local laughing stock.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Latest anon:

And those married women fucking their coworkers are fucking married men, but somehow the married men fucking around never get quite as much condemnation as the married women.

Went back to Kroger yesterday, didn’t flirt with anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
rr

Maybe not in your circle of friends.

However, point must be made, excluding rape, every act of penetrative sex occurs because of a woman's decision to allow it. The woman, in all instances does the inviting. The sexual act is result of her choice.

True you and I live in unviverses where the females are quite dissimilar. The older women I have known, after achieving their first orally induced orgasm, readily experience a second, a third....perhaps it is your technique.

Luedon is noticeably silent. She insists a woman requires an emotional connection to acheive that state. In your story, an older woman us so driven by lust she invites a complete stranger into her house to have sex which ends less than an hour before husband gets home.

Grocery stores in your area obviously do things different than in mine. In my area all stocking has been completed by early morning so as to not create situation you described except for those few souls stocking up at 6am

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
Not a connection, Anonymous

An "emotional state" is what I said. I did not say "emotional connection". Clearly there was no "emotional connection" in this story of RR's.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
missed that part of story

The emotional state of wife. Read to me like she had clean up after committing adultery part down pat. Though timeline would be close. Strip bed, load washer, make bed, shower, put sheets in dryer...at best sheets would still be drying.

I realize all husbands are clueless, but I certainly knew what loads had been laundered in my house. Could be though that I was responsible for the folding and putting away the dried laundry.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
It's a bit difficult, Anonymouse

When writing first-person from the viewpoint of the flirter, to include in the story a description of the emotional state of the flirtee.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This one causes a big smile on my face

Grocery stores are a great hunting grounds. a big 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Slut

Oh, and he's a wife stealing asshole also. Pure shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5! Ever wonder why ANNONY reads all these stories if he hate them so much?

because they remind him of his dead ex wife the whore who fucked over a 100 men and told him on her death bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
last comment

For fucks sake Bonnie, try coming up with a more original comment. This one is getting old and tiring. By the way, nobody really cares what a bitch, who's been banned from a porn site, has to say. Give it a fucking rest and go fuck your neighbor.

Isn't that what a slut like you does?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love the fantasy! I use to live inRichmond

I attended EKU and actually use to work in the Kroger you mentioned. My apartment was just past the Planitarium. I know it was a fantasy but I had plenty of Literotica worthy experiences while living there.

Thanks for the memories!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Somehow I missed this story from one of my favorite authors. Lue seemed to enjoy it, Kimmi not so much. Well written, but I don't like cheating at any age.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Cheating sluts of ALL ages!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ll admit to not getting past their parking lot meeting when she wanted to be ravished after admitting she was married. I don’t like reading about cheating sluts.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous