All Comments on 'Family Friendly Ch. 01'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful story

Perfect introduction followed by erotic lovemaking. All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Outfuckingstanding

Maasstad010Maasstad010almost 6 years ago

Great! Can’t wait for the follow up

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 6 years ago
"My children aren't deformed or social piranha."

Uh, I think you meant "pariahs", not "piranhas". Pariahs are social outcasts. Piranhas are carnivorous fish from South America.

Spell check is great, but you still need to proof-read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Your Story

Keep it up but make it longer with this kind of ongoing sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Confused

How was son 18 and in 2nd year of college ? Was he and his high school sister twins ?

bigsoftiebigsoftiealmost 6 years ago
Love it

I want more. Love it

lantern04lantern04almost 6 years ago
More please.

A damn good start. Keep it going.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
A HOT 5 STAR STORY

HOWEVER I HAVE TO LET YOU KNOW, THOSE OF US THAT ENJOY LISTENING TO THE STORIES SPEND TIME EDITING THE STORY TO BE ABLE TO USE A TEXT READER LIKE TEXTALOUD. OH AND YES I AM A RETIRED SENIOR EDITOR FOR BOTH A MAJOR HUNTING MAGAZINE AND A PUBLISHING CO. EXAMPLE. ONE OF YOUR LINES IN THE STORY; God yes...use me...I thought.

WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE USING A TEXT READER. God yes dot dot dot use me dot dot dot I thought. GET MY POINT? ANYWAY, STILL, I ENJOYED THE BRIEF STORY. THANK YOU.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

I liked the story and look forward to future chapters. That being said, enough with the dot dot dots (...). Use a comma instead. As another commenter mentioned, I was also confused regarding Peter's age. He's a college sophomore at 18? For future chapters, please consider using an editor or proofreader.

Geisha1Geisha1almost 6 years ago
I gave it 5 stars

Great story. Could have been better edited. A little too fast to sex for me. I like a bigger buildup. But I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Please more but don’t tell the old man... Would love it if she gets pregnant y her son.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 6 years ago
Happy Mother’s Day

I usually enjoy a little more hesitation, reluctance and teasing in incest stories, but this was one hot fuckfest.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
HOT Start****

Thanks for sharing.

Nutman99Nutman99almost 5 years ago
extra workout

Guess he was just what his mom was missing in her morning exercise session.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 5 years ago

Yes, a HOT and horny Mom working out as her body is wired too and then her HOT young hung son appears !! Its all about timing and he had it in this case. HOT about banging his Mom and blasting deep; good way to start a relationship in a different way. He must be bigger than Dad and therefore his Mom took advantage of it. So, now she and her son must do it again a few more times and work out the details !! I wonder what his Mom will do for the next encounter, cannot wait for more. Thank you - very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous