All Comments on 'The Rose Diaries Ch. 01'

by RoseB

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I'm not sure what other people are upset about giving this story anything below 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful start

Very enjoyable beginning to what I hope will be a long series. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes indeed ... Wonderful Start ! Five * s

Thanks for this one . It is intriguing ! Very much looking forward to the next chapters .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great writing

Your writing is very good but this is wrong category should be non -consensual for being kidnapped and drugged still gave it a 3

RoseBRoseBalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Wow, thank you all for the wonderful feedback! This is my first story on Literotica and I'm glad to see it recieved well. Yes, this does contain non-con. But it's focused more on the forced feminization aspect. I'll add a disclaimer to Chapter 2 just to be safe.

But thank you all for reading Chaper One. I look forward to bringing you many more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please continue!

This is so so good! I hope you’ll continue with it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How could you just stop like that!!!!

I was really enjoying your wonderful story . OMG talk about edging it's like you stopped mid stroke. All kidding aside I really like the story and really want more so please do continue with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good writing

Doesn't FORCED feminization imply non-consent? I mean if the character consents how are they being forced?

I don't know, just has me a little confused, but I thought the story was great and in the right category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kidnap vs Abduct

I don't know where you got that kidnapping is only when you abduct kids.

Kidnapping is the taking away of a person by force, threat, or deceit, with intent to cause him or her to be detained against his or her will. Kidnapping may be done for ransom or for political or other purposes. Abduction is the criminal taking away a person by persuasion, by fraud, or by open force or violence.

Although, abduction and kidnapping were considered separate and independent crimes, they are not always mutually exclusive. In fact, some state statutes have used the terms “abduct” and “abduction” in defining the offense of kidnapping. However, both the terms refer to the unlawful taking or detention of one person by another.

Abduction is the unlawful interference with a family relationship, such as the taking of a child from its parent, irrespective of whether the person abducted consents or not. Kidnapping is the taking or detention of a person against his or her will and without lawful authority.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pedant

I see the troll is being a douche bag again.

Hey dude just enjoy the story and stop moaning about stupid little thins.

Carry on RoseB I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mmmmm

Mmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
discord

Miss Rose now has a discord to discuss the story if your a fan ask her for it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hey

If the difference between abduct and kidnap is not important, then why mention it several times in the story.

Simply insulting someone more educated than yourself is just tiresome.

RoseBRoseBalmost 5 years agoAuthor
The Abuducted Comment

Hey there,

I've got to say that it's not fairly important. It's a joke that several characters make because of how real people I've met have responded to it. But in this chapter, it's made more so to humiliate and degrade Peter Baker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Garbage. Non-con, non fun.

Disrespectful and selfish not to add proper tags.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous