All Comments on 'Frat Party MILF Ch. 02'

by hamgod

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot!

Amazing story, keep it up. Like how her boy is being used yet she hasn't been fucked yet. Maybe some groping by others next?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing.

So hot! Great descriptives of the MILF's hot body and good buildup to what's coming next. Blew a massive load the second she licked Bret's cock, I couldn't even last through the story. Wouldn't mind chapter 3 opening with Bret using his cock to shovel all his jizz into her mouth - but that's up to you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I NEED IT!

I'm going to die if he doesn't shove that big dick of his in her soon! She's already his slutty little fucktoy and he hasn't even fucked her yet. You've got me so wet already, push me over the top by letting him split her in half with that big cock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I really hope you’re continuing this story and not leaving at chapter 2 like your other story “my son’s bully”. I need to read what happens next! I need to know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Sick, sadistic misygonist bull shit! The author is obviously a woman hater. The series will be probably end with the pictures and videos going viral, her daughter shamed to the point of dropping out of college, her husband leaving her, and she committing suicide. How erotic! The only thing that could save this story, is either she or her husband, slip into the house at night, open a gas valve, waiting for a stove burner or cigaret, to ignite the gas, and blow the house up, burning the frat rats alive.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Need more!

Please continue this story! Need to know what happens to this milf bitch during Rush!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The highest rated story you've ever written and you leave us hanging for an ending? Come on. So many directions you can go with this. Write another chapter already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fun story but I too want the sex scene!! I‘m definitely going back for my Frat’s next reunion - next spring I think - can’t wait!

MrBondsMrBondsover 1 year ago

wonderful; love stories of slutty mature women getting used :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous