All Comments on 'A Lost Daughter Ch. 01'

by GUIWriter577

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ohhh shit

Man, i cant wait to read more about Sienna, Amber and Matt. I hope Matt ends up breeding both of them in some drunken (or drug induced night of passion) and they decide to keep going. How often are you planning to update this story if I might ask, guy?

GUIWriter577GUIWriter577almost 6 years agoAuthor
Update Schedule

Hoping to update weekly or at the very least bi-weekly, workload permitting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
different

Different in that I appreciate your writing, but you lost me at the cigarette. I guess since I normally bang writers rather harshly for spelling and grammar mistakes even if I like the story, I need to rank you higher even though I found it ... nasty. Thanks for your effort!

GUIWriter577GUIWriter577almost 6 years agoAuthor
Smoking

Smoking and smoking fetish are the first two tags listed for this story. It's a good bet that cigarettes will be included. If you aren't into it, cool deal, but I certainly did my best to let you know what you're in for. The rest is really up to the reader to use the information provided to decide if the story is what you're looking for.

The_AnaxThe_Anaxalmost 6 years ago
Great job!

As a corruption writer myself, I have high standards when it comes to erotica, and you never fail to deliver! I will do as I usually do and check for updates every week. Thank you for sharing these stories with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The Dutch

Damn i didn't know this was the "next" part on corrupting Amber!

That serie was so f*cking great!! Smoking, cigarette, lungs etc those are my fetish tags and your stories pop up! Love to read so much more about corrupting that daughter of them! Maybe even mom get's back on her previous habbits...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Quick we need a new chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great start

Great start, I hope it goes on for a while!

GUIWriter577GUIWriter577almost 5 years agoAuthor
Patreon

Hey everyone, I have taken the advice I've received from a number of you and created a Patreon page. The link is in my bio on my profile, or you can search Patreon for GUIWriter577. This will allow me to work less and write more, which I have been financially unable to do. Thank you to everyone who reads my stories, you guys are the reason I've continued to write.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great beginning. You have my attention!!! I'm onto part 2 right away.

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGUIWriter577@GUIWriter577
628 Followers
After many years of requests I have created a 'PAY PER CREATION' Patreon page, which means if I don't write, you DON'T PAY. I just simply have not been able to afford to work on writing when my day job takes up so much of my time. My Patreon means that writing in place of work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES