All Comments on 'Plaything of the Goddess'

by Myrph

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Fucking gross.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well, that was interesting

Got the job done, but I am not sure how I felt about it all in all. Will there be a sequel? It seemed like it was going to be a much longer story based on the goddesses dirty talk 😝

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Disappointed

Good idea. Poor spelling and sentence structure. Useless imagery (That comment about intestines) did not nothing for me and was a major turn off. Kind of seems like something I would write off my medication.

You might have a future in writing if you get your mental health issues under control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kinda gay.

As I was looking through the entries here on literotica I came across this. Perhaps judging the book by it's cover I immediately imagined the figure of a tall statuesque Greek goddess light brown hair flickering in the wind and alabaster skin sparkling in the sunlight. I thought of green eyes seemingly glowing with playful intent but soon after a few paragraphs found that her eyes were the only thing NOT green. I have to confess that the idea of a three eyed green tentical haired amphibian dominatrix was not quite the turn-on you might think. Yes I know that "Goddess" is one the many terms used by the BSDM freaks ( no offense ; ) ) but please for us semi-normal* people who aren't turned on by getting spankings from enormous salamanders or getting an ass full of cum from a hermaphrodic three eyes giant please just go with the average Greek, Roman, Egyptian,or perhaps even Mayan or Incan polytheistic beauties instead of your own.

* Yes fantasizing about pagan goddesses is normal as long you're a man. Girls please just stick to the male gods.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I don’t understand all the hateful comments on this story. I usually skip through a lot of the plot portions of stories to get to the sexy bits (I’m the worst, I know). I thought your writing in the erotic section leading up to and during the climax were really satisfying and well-written.

To the commentors: if you aren’t turned on by a facet of the story, just read a different story! There’s no need to spread hate like that :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
major turn on

I really like all of your stories, they are a good length and very sexy

SatyrDickSatyrDick11 months ago

[27.05.23]

Muy Caliente!

11/10!!!!!1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous