All Comments on 'Black Screen Pt. 03'

by MrKickBack

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
InnocentVenusInnocentVenusalmost 6 years ago
Still good!

Enjoyed this new chapter! At first I wasn’t sure if I was ok with Olivia getting blackmailed, but it turned out to be pretty funny with the purse/panty situation haha.

Dude this blackmailer is crazy!! Haha but smart.. I wonder how many people he is blackmailing currently..

I was surprised that Annie was able to talk with the panties in her mouth. I thought it would be a lot more muffled, but I guess thongs are pretty small..

I think that the only think I could recommend is that in the beginning of this chapter you switched perspectives from the Olivia and Annie and I was able to understand that you were switching POV but it might be easier for the reader to bold or out *** for when it switches.

It was a good chapter! I’ll probably reread it and make more comments haha but I just wanted to send this now.

I think that a brief summery would be helpful, but it isn’t critical in order to enjoy your story. (Idk if that helped)

Thanks for giving us long chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story so far

Excellent story so far, please don’t make us wait 2 weeks for the next chapter!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 6 years ago
Teachers don't do roll call in grade 12.

You're either there or not. You're a fucking adult, not some grade school brat. And if she's only been teaching for 3 years and she's 28, why did she wait so long to attend university? And why is she so fucking miserable?

Your story is interesting but involving high school kids is problematic. You have kids from 14 to 19 (depending on whether they took an extra year or not) and anytime there is a change in personality, teachers notice. Your teacher acts likes she 58 and hates everyone...not very realistic. And even if she was, there are a plethora of teachers who would teach and certainly someone would notice the change in behaviour.

Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 6 years ago
Another great addition

I hope there will be a lot of interaction between Anne and Olivia.

Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great set up for the next chapter

I can't wait to see what naked adventures she will have the rest of the night at home will be. And what kind of punishments is she looking at? Would love to see punishments that make her wear more and more revealing clothes to school! Can't wait until the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good but..

This was good, but I would have liked it if we just focused on Annie being blackmailed before we involved other people. I think that it’s a distraction from Annie and what she is going through. And we already had a long intro into what her guidelines/ rules/ intro into her blackmailing I don’t know if it will be as interesting to watch someone else go through it.

Also you mentioned earlier that you wanted it to be more realistic, however the odds of him catching what this teacher did is kinda unrealistic. Idk what the odds of him getting not only one but two girls? (Although maybe he just had all the female computers hack from school?)

I think maybe when we tire of Annie then we can focus on Olivia.

Just my opinion, don’t mean to offend.(and I know you already have an outline for this story haha) love the way you write!

MrKickBackMrKickBackalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Olivia

Don't panic, it's still Anne's story.

Just to give you an idea, Olivia won't even appear in parts 4 or 5 and potentially not even 6. Her introduction and involvement serve other purposes and I'd only write about her after school adventures if enough people wanted them, or I felt there was downtime in Anne's plot that it could break up. Otherwise her story will be told through her interactions with Anne, in a similar manner to how it was in this part.

Assume that when her blackmailer contacts her this evening, she will have a very similar experience to Anne in part one. Perhaps she wears a mask and masturbates on cam for the school head teacher, who knows.

I don't remember what I said about realism so I hope I'm not contradicting myself, but I consider the extremes of a blackmail fantasy and the style of story I'm going for to already be <I>slightly</I> beyond reality. Maybe more than slightly. The coincidence of what the hacker manages to catch are always going to be a bit much and that suspense of disbelief serves the plot.

Also I don't know anything about computers... Whoops.

In terms of realism, I focus on the pacing and the character reactions. There would be no story if Anne just started saying "no" but I have to make it somewhat believable that she isn't saying "no", through what he has on her, her state of mind, and the way he puts her in that situation. I hope that those parts of my story are realistic <I>enough</I>, though I respect that is not always possible.

Despite my long, rambling response I did not take any offense from your comment! It was a valid concern that I was prepared for the second I introduced Olivia as a character, you just gave me an opportunity to explain that this will not become "The Anne and Olivia story" and will very much belong to the former until its conclusion.

I'm glad you enjoyed my writing, I hope I can keep that up!

Oh and, to the person who complained about Miss Owens reading like a 50 year old who hates her job, my girlfriend had the exact same complaint! (Ha!) You're just going to have to deal with that I'm afraid, she's not really that hate filled I just didn't want to devote too much time to fleshing her out in this particular part, but you can't like every character I suppose.

For reference, they are in a UK college, which consists of students from 16 to 19 if you include repeat years. The story revolves around year 13 classes where all the students have coincidentally (see, here's that suspension of disbelief!) already had their 18th birthdays before spring.

Registration is for fire safety purposes, different schools will take it more or less seriously than others. Assume someone went missing a few years back and now they are overly concerned about it if that makes you feel more comfortable, but I had to have registers throughout my sixthform/college years so it wasn't weird to me.

Thank you to everyone who commented, voted, favourited, and continually supports this story! It is all very appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Whackdoodle you, my friend, are a knob.

There I said it, right in the title. This is fiction, not reality. Stop being a knob.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Liza is the blackmailer

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyalmost 6 years ago
Edge

Talk about women on the edge. I do feel for Annie , what a 24 hrs! And Lisa's conversation would be the final push for anyone. This is great fun as well as arousing. I like the mix of extra characters it adds to the suspense. Although I enjoy the torture of Anne I would also like to see a modicum of kindness or praise for effort. But don't skimp on punishments. For my two pennies worth, I think it's Brad and Lisa. Very well written by the way!

MrKickBackMrKickBackalmost 6 years agoAuthor

Thank you, I'm glad you think so. I'm also enjoying all your speculations, keep 'em coming!

Just pointing out, the 24 hours isn't over yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This story has potential.

I'm loving this story. The introduction of the teacher has potential since the consequences are more terrifying than Annabel's (like facing jail).

MisGMisGalmost 6 years ago
great story

really enjoying your story and looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

When's Ch 4? Im Hooked

MrKickBackMrKickBackalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Part 4

I usually plan for each part to be about 50 pages, I'm on 23 so I'm nearly halfway if it doesn't drag on to 60 pages.

When it is done I'll tell you it is pending release, don't expect this until July though as so far I've published one a month so that's more or less how fast I do these chapters.

toxicmasktoxicmaskalmost 6 years ago
perfect!

I love long stories about non-con, reluctant, humiliation, exhibition, exposed, forced, slut, streetwalker, downgraded college girls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just awesome

The dialogue in this story is so well done. Many authors neglect the power of dialogue and I think you use it expertly. I also want to commend you on using the third person perspective -- small point really, and maybe it's a reader's preference but I think it's the best form of storytelling for this genre and I think more difficult than the first person. I think the best authors on this topic deftly alternate between dialogue/thoughts and physical description which I think you do pretty well- though it does appear you linger more on the dialogue side. I am really excited about where this is going. I'll tell you I am really hoping for an interaction between Brad and Anne and if Brad's friends were involved, I wouldn't mind that as well! I kind of feel like you're leading there with the car scene and then the retelling of Liza's night with him - here's to hoping. Waiting impatiently for the next installment, but I know quality work requires patience. Thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really well written

You have done an excellent job thus far with the detail of your story, character development, amd thurd person pov. C

ompletely hooked and cannot wait for part 4!

BeckyWilsonBeckyWilsonalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic

I have frigged myself silly to this imagining that it is me in that situation. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very good story

Very good story and many twist like who is the master or mistress are both i definitely would love to read more and as they say many ideas of whats next is very possible more out side and more school thing's can happen maybe even a hallway walk with out clothes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bring Olivia in!

Olivia definitely must be involve in next chapters. As a teacher with authority her downfall is far sweeter than a student. There are lots of ways blackmailer can reduce her to a simple slave and make her do realy degrading stuff. When we may expect next chapter?

MrKickBackMrKickBackalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Another comment

Next chapter will be out this month, not much progress has been made over the last few weeks as I've had a lot of things pile up but I've still got a good amount done. 25 or so more pages and I'm done.

When will that be? Well 30 pages is something I can get done in 2-3 nights at a really good pace the only problem is finding those nights which is hard to predict.

Hopefully 2 weeks.

Olivia will return but not quite yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
checking daily

I loved your master piece and I am wondering how the next chapter is going...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please

Next part soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Dying of anticipation. Bring on pt 4!

DirtyWriter88DirtyWriter88over 5 years ago
Fantastic Pacing and Story

This is definitely one of my favorite series I have read here. You have such a feel for character and drawing us in while keeping the sexual tension there the whole time. Really very, very hot and I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I hope a new chapter is posted soon. Dying with anticipation.

InnocentVenusInnocentVenusover 5 years ago
Trying to wait patiently for the next chapter 😉

Super excited for the next chapter!! I check every day 😅. Can we expect it soon? Happy to her that we can focus on our main girl this next chapter.

MrKickBackMrKickBackover 5 years agoAuthor
Soon...

I took a break because of several commitments but I've been freed up for the next month and I'm starting again! Part 4 will be finished soon but don't waste your time checking here over the next week because I'm not magic (I think).

My aim is to churn out part 4 and 5 in the next month and then take a small break. Hopefully I'll finish the former in the next week and then immediately start 5 which should conclude day 1 of Anne's journey. (Don't ask me why I thought it would be a good idea to write 75,000 words on a single day of her life, it's just how it turned out)

Thanks for all the support, nice messages, and theories! Always satisfying to hear that some people check this everyday as I'm a cruel man who loves to tease and keep people on the edge but still remember that 9 days is the earliest estimate.

I have also been saying that for a month. But this time I'm serious I promise!

Hopefully...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
excelent

excelent, please, continue...

RPG6RPG6over 5 years ago
Love the story, eagerly waiting for the next

Well, you definitely didn't hit the 9 day estimate, but I sure do hope we all year from you soon. Love, love, love the series so far, but it's been spoiling long since this chapter that I'm starting to think part 4 May be the next Chinese Democracy!

MrKickBackMrKickBackover 5 years agoAuthor
Yeah...

I probably am not qualified to give estimates anymore but in my defense I did say 9 at the EARLIEST!

I'm on 65 pages right now. It'll be done at 75 or so. I won't say when that'll be I'll just give a page count whenever someone asks from here on.

I'm still planning to go for 20 parts so I can't afford to slow down this early!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What’s the page count currently sitting at?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

part 4 is a lie

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

He’s been promising part 4 for months..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waiting, waiting, waiting...

Normally I don't comment on delays. I get the writing process. I do it myself, stop writing for three months, write a page, etc. But come-on man! I've checked back literally three times in one day, hoping for the next one to be posted. And I've checked at least once per day since this chapter posted. I finished this chapter the day you posted it. I hope you get my drift here - great writing! Can't wait for the next installment. But hurry up!

MisGMisGover 5 years ago
More

Well like the others, I too am waiting for more. Great stuff please hurry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Writer's Block??

Come on!!! Get on with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Mrkickback writes slower than George RR Martin

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

How many months for one chapter? I hope it’s worth the wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Relax

Important to remember this content is free. Comments are getting a little entitled now.

Can't wait for installment 4.

Md045Md045over 5 years ago
Please continue

Please please please continue this story. Its the best thing going these days. I am imagining the next installment involving rules for what her new life will be like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Update

Any update MrKickBack?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't wait

Checking every day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
:(

Part 4 is a myth

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
continue Please

Please Mr kickback this story sofar was nothing else than amazing - please continue. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waiting

Still waiting for part 4, it’s been amazing so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
?

Update?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
waiting for

hello Sir MrKickback.

will you finish story or should I forget?

Thank you

Tomas

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please continue

Please continue this gem. It is amazing so far. I can't wait to see what she has to go through to get to the first scene in part one, then what is in store afterwards. Please Please Please continue. Or at least could you please post what you have for the next part? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
continue?

hello Mr. MrKickback,

We are waiting for the next sequel, when is this coming?

Thanks

ASCGoblinASCGoblinover 5 years ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter! Loving this story.

Hope it is finished soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Update

Any Update????

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
There must be more....amazing!

This is fantastic.....get back to work....your fans need you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please more.

Please continue this wonderful story. One of the best all time in this category! I will beg if i have to!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Really like it when you chance POV - especially Mr Wheelers description of Annes naked and handcuffed treasury hunt :)

Hope we get have more of that.

FudgeBunnyFudgeBunnyabout 5 years ago
New chapter?

When will the new chapter be out? It’s been months!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
New chapter please!!

I check this story every week to see if there's been an update and nothing. It was so good! Please post again!

superangel101superangel101almost 5 years ago
We need an update... it's been almost a year!!

This story isn't over.... let's get it done. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very good start

I definitely would like to read more on what happens to her like the leading up to the teacher desk are maybe both teachers desk i can picture the start under his desk and under the lady's desk to and i also would like to know who is in charge of this i think its the brother and his girlfriend working together!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Anyone wanna have a crack at writing chapter 4 of this. Need to hear more of this story and it looks like the original author has abandoned it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic ideas ...

make for a really exciting emotional roller coaster.

My odds for Black Screen persons are: 60c on Mr Dickinson (math teacher, has a motivation to spy on both Anne, to prove his cheating suspicion, and his teacher college Owen, might have a crush on her or suspect her to have helped Anne) 20c on Liz (girls competition, to get Brad, help him in revenge on his step sister, make him rich by getting her disinherited; revenge on teacher that doesn't like her) and for the generic, thus unlikely candidates 15c on Brad and 5c on the creepy, slimy neighbor across the street) - no motive for spying on Ms Owens; though maybe future chapters might offer one for Brad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Predictable

Unless the writer changes it after reading this comment everything points to Liza.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrKickBack@MrKickBack
743 Followers
Long time lurker that started about 20 stories and abandoned them halfway through (I assume that's how everyone does it). If you're reading this then I actually finished one and sent it in. Probably worth checking to make sure the world hasn't ended or something. Update: It h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES