All Comments on 'Endangered Ch. 08'

by ltpc

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
YazvanYazvanalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

Glad to see this story continued. Can't wait to see how it all plays out.

leo_todoleo_todoalmost 6 years ago
Thanks

Haven't read it yet (I'm sure it'll be good though), but just had to say - 15 pages is the 'shorter half'!? Thanks for sharing your imagination and talent with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wonderful

Wonderful.

Medic975Medic975almost 6 years ago
Yes!

Fantastic submission. Cannot wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ltpc

Thank you so much. Hope we don't wait to long for the second part of chapter 8.

I'm already dreading having to wait a month or two for the next chapter. not rushing you but just dreading the long wait.

Endangered is definitely on my top five list of stories in all categories on LIT, keep it up please.

TK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Internal pondering

As a beginning caveat I have enjoyed this series since the word go. Now as to the title of the comment my pondering is what will or has happens to Lillian's telekinesis power(s). Are they gone or just diminished or something new going to take is place do to her pregnancy. "Dam you Red Barron" always one step ahead of my expectations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
YEAH

For those of you following Endangered chapter 9 (second part of 8 I assume) will be available soon according to ltpc's biography page.

TK

weismax33weismax33almost 6 years ago
Amazing

And the harem grows ever larger... Lillian being brought into the fold was one of the best sex scenes you have written and it's one of my favorites for the whole story. I especially loved Lillian's personality after joining Chris's harem because it felt more natural for her. Anyways, great chapter and I'm excited for the next update. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I LOVE IT 💝💝💝 !!!

I honestly was hoping someone would post something worthwhile to read today. Then lo and behold I see that you have posted the next chapter of endangered. It was a truly enjoyable read from the beginning to the end. I will admit and agree with others that the sex scene with Lillian was absolutely hot. Now the children she has with Chris will be daywalkers I think that's pretty cool. And finally I just wanted to say thank you for all the fantastic work you have done. Please continue the great work you have been doing.

Nex9532Nex9532almost 6 years ago
Another great chapter, another five stars

It seems every chapter is better than the last. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the amazing work Itpc.

Shirasaya511Shirasaya511almost 6 years ago
Unexpected Greatness

Was not expecting to see this chapter yesterday, but was incredibly excited that it was here. Was great to see Lillian develop the way she did, was fairly concerned for her well being for a little bit there. With Lilian and Hailey (sort of) added into the fold, Chris' house is bound to be crowded! I hope he finds a better way to clear out that rock, because expansions are definitely going to be a must!

Was slightly disappointed that we didn't get to see any of his training. Would have loved to see Chris go through a crash course of Combat training, as well as Intelligence and Counterintelligence.

Hope to see Hailey's "initiation" into the group as well, now that will be something to see.

Thanks for all the work you put into this chapter. It really shows, and you've gotten much better over the years of writing. You'll forever have a fan in me!

DragonHeart90DragonHeart90almost 6 years ago
Thanks for the meal. 😋

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
good to have you back

been a long time between chapters hope the next will arrive soon.

gret story and relationships, I do have one request thou, please please please DO NOT INCREASE the harem factor.

eventually each women is reduced to nothing (story wise), especially with the new all female work team.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I am with anon, the harem factor is precarious. Why not have some of them be killed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Chris Is a World Serpent!!!

I bet we will see a male or female Loki pop up and faun over his/her distant descendant. I leave gender vague because Loki in both Norse myth and comics has changed between man or women birthed and inseminated children. He/she is also a parent to the World Serpent harbinger of Ragnarok. So big shoes for Chris the baby World Serpent to fill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
AMAZING!

Sure, the harem factor is getting a little extreme, but please don't kill anyone. But you have to admit, it's getting tough to add stories for each of them. Annabel kinda fell through this time.

Love the whole part with Lillian! I knew it would work out!

P.S. The barman dude really reminds me of Zuse from TRON: Legacy! :D

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Welcome Back

I missed this stuff, lol: "Here she was, impregnated and reduced to a willing little leg-spreader just like the rest"

chip812chip812almost 6 years ago
Pure awesome!

Keep spinning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

See title

mikecflmikecflalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic chapter

I waited a long time for the continuation of this story and this chapter was truly inspired. The sex was extremely well done and if I could have I would have given 10 stars instead of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

Your story is just wonderful. Your writing is engaging and full of details that bring it to life, without being long winded. I so look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

You are extremely consistent, another very good chapter! Please, do not listen to the people who ask you to go in one direction instead of another, this is your story! There will be always someone displeased, follow your own path..

1123464212 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
All readers

Just saw on ltpc's biography he submitted chapter 9 today so only a few days before we have it. Well done ltpc, looking forward to it and hope you keep them coming. Soooo looking forward to it.

TK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I everything I wanted it to be.

Another 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Cant get enough of this story. I was extremely happy to see a new chapter posted. Thanks for sharing the fruits of your imagination with the rest of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great!

I found this story at random one day and couldn’t put it down! Can’t wait for the next chapters! I’m going to go back and reread it! I have to say I picked up on a couple potential foreshadowings that make me hope they aren’t true! Great storytelling!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
awesome

the wait for more has been so worthwhile . what an engaging read- and once more i'm so eager to read more. thank you.

OldDrifterOldDrifteralmost 6 years ago
Great Stuff

Love the primal energy in this. The build up to Lilian finally letting loose was well worth the wait. Especially enjoyed the clingy attitude from her. Keep it up this has been a wonderful read.

wingnitwingnitalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

Had to go back and reread the entire story! Can't wait for the next chapter! Hopefully it won't be a year from now!

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 6 years ago
Well, on the bright side....

you didn't write a chapter that was only a couple of pages...

Likewise, I'm probably going to have to go back and re-read the other chapters... good thing I like this story...

Definitely looking forward to more of it...

ShankzillaShankzillaalmost 6 years ago

Another great entry, thank you! Sexy and suspenseful.

My only complaint is that I feel Immi will lose a big part of her charm as a full-sized woman. At her original size, it was hilarious to see how she interacted with the characters, and especially with her pint-sized partner in crime, Bartholomew. She could also sleep in a dresser drawer, lie on top of someone, or even use Chris' dick as a body pillow. I'll be sad to see this kind of unique interaction disappear.

Looking forward to some action with Hailey, and hopefully we get more Claire too. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enjoying the story, but a missed element?

You spent so much time in the previous chapter talking about Chris' spell to enlargen Annabel, and then just breezed over it here, simply stating Susan used it too. What were the affects? How did Annabel feel about it when she found out what was happening? Were there any downsides? How did Chris feel about his control over his magic? Based on how much time was spent on Chris learning to use his magic, I thought there ought to be more about the results of some of his efforts.

Keep writing, it is a very enjoyable story so far!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 6 years ago
I'm happy for Lillian

because I've been waiting for them to come together, but I miss his interaction with Annabel. She is his first and she seems to fall wayy down the list recently. Susan isn't even on the list. I'd also be okay with Hailey and Michelle but isn't this brood enough now? It's getting ridiculous and we aren't getting to spend enough time with the characters we've gotten to know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
YEAH

Just saw chapter 9 is here, thank you so much. Cannot wait to start reading it now.

Again thank you so much, definitely in my top 5 writers.

TK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
boo boos

At just over two and a half metres above the floor, lofty ceilings had been another of Chris' banes. The extra height made for so much more rock to move. Stephen insisted it would be vital in making the underground rooms seem more spacious and less oppressive.

--------------

Most residential building codes in the US require a min of 8 ft finished ceiling height.

2.5 meters is only 8.2 feet. Hardly "lofty".

===============

There had also been several sightings of Beings by humans. One was prominent enough to become an internet sensation and make it onto a breakfast tv show for a brief moment of fame. Thankfully, the shaky images that depicted what appeared to be a flying gargoyle in the early dawn sky had been relegated to hoax status by some quite pressure from the higher up.

-------

quite--

should be: "...some quiet pressure...

================

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Film

This is one of the best stories ever. U should try 2 get this turn into a movie or show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lillian just drank wine while pregnant...

Guess the “child of prophecy’s” power will be Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

iknowwhatiknowwhatalmost 6 years ago
We're back baby!

Sixth chapter was so good, but unfortunatly 7 couldn't measure up. 7 was just not as good, the pacing was a bit off in that one. But we are back and rocking for sure. Excellent chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So good

Finally got the pay off of all that tension! I must say thank you for allowing it to build, so many story tellers rush characters together, especially in a harem scenario. Slow builds are the hottest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Think Bigger

I love your writing and your imagination! But you need to think bigger. The world's population is over 7.6 Billions at last count. So, the Beings population should be about 3% to 5% (152 to 380 millions Beings) of the world's population not the 4,600 that was mention before. Also, Chris should have had more than " a little over thirty 1lb. bags" of gold to start off with. Especially, if he went looking "every other weekend" for 3 to 5 years, about 13-26 weeks/year. Stephen mentions the fortresses that the old Beings used to live in that were powered by the crystal that he gave Chris. These fortresses were impenetrable. They were large castles, or like small cities. Chris needs a fortress, not some mini mansion with 9 bedrooms. He already has 8 mates with another 2 on the way (the spider girl and the ancient gargoyle). Plus, three are already pregnant. Think more like the TARDIS, smaller on the outside and larger on the inside, for Chris' fortress. Annabel is my favorite of his mate, a born first. I think you can used her to find the books on building a fortress for Chris. As well as, her getting her hands on all the other crystals at that human store that Stephen mentions in chapter 8. The crystals are too dangerous to be left in the open. She could get the books and crystals at the same human store. .

ILiveToRead44ILiveToRead44almost 6 years ago
A major disappointment - Story dropped from 5* to 3*

Felt like a different author took over - it is not the same story. I was rooting for Lillian to die and stay dead and be gone from the story.

This story had been strongly plot based with interesting bits of erotica - I really enjoyed it and considered it one of my favorite stories. However, this chapter was painful to read and I ended up skimming the sex with Lillian (hope I didn't miss any real plot points) - it ended up mostly Lillian sex with little story.

I really like all the other females in the brood and I just really hated how Lillian got added to it. If Lillian keeps a major focus of the story, I will probably lose my enthusiasm and not be able to continue to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Still the greatest story on literotica

Loving everything in this story. Keep up this phenomenal work. My biggest fear is that this story will get abandoned on day without it being finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Incredible

I've been coming to this site for years now and never in my life have I come across anything as good as this chapter was. The catharsis from Lillian and Chris together was immense.

This story has been outstanding (almost reminds me of Celestial Matters and other things Noble Truth used to put out), but this chapter in particular was spectacular. Looking forward to reading more; don't stop writing even once you've finished this story.

taco1085taco1085over 5 years ago
wow

I have to agree, the other chapters are very good. But this chapter and the dynamic change with Chris and Lilli is sensational... I cant wait to see what you do with Hailey and whoever else you pull into the story... Keep doing what your doing because it is amazing....

VorstenVorstenover 5 years ago
Growth

I love comparing Chris's power here to chapter 10. It really shows his growth. With the magic from chapter 10 he could have carved out a huge thing in a day, just leaving the details for the others. Ether cube- everything solid in, nothing out. The man could make a stadium of rock into a rubix cube sized object and fly it outside the atmosphere.

Now THAT is a cave for a king among dragons.

ltpcltpcover 5 years agoAuthor
Vorsten

I actually hadn't thought about specific capability but you're right. Thank you for the idea, I will hopefully incorporate it into future chapters when expansions/modifications are necessary. It strikes me that rock is already quite dense though, so fitting it in one of Chris' orbs without energy spent on compression might only help for the cutting part, not so much the lugging around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very good

You should see the smile on my face :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ether ability to move rock

If rock is so magically inert/resistant as 'fuck you I'm happy not moving, as the last chapter said then Chris would struggle to phase it out in big chunks. That's part of the reason he is building in solid rock. But yes your right it would be an interesting training regime for him to strengthen his phase shifting ability

Absolutely love this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lillian 😍

Lillian has always been and will surely continue to be my favorite broadmate!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
entrauling story

I have loved it this far and hope that it runs more than the 11 chapters.

LwcbyLwcbyalmost 4 years ago
Have had to skim a lot

After you turned him into a bad ass dragon in chapter 6 then decided to turn him into a little bitch, who's women rules the roost in 7! Pathetic can't believe I'm still reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ignore lwcb, he must of missed the part where Chris outsmarted, overpowered, and outright killed his would be kidnappers. And then fucked an aincent vampire into submission.

This is amazing. The characters are fleshed out, the sexy bits are sexy and unique to each brood member, and the action scenes are riveting and nail biting. I don't want to wait for more, but oh well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Pathetic.

So almost everyone is happy that lillian just raped chris. Holding him hostage with her venom and having sex with him even when he didnt want to. Then he turns it around and basicaly does the same to her!

On Another note. Chris is suppose to be badass powerful. But he depends on annabel to shield him. If she,in her tippsy state, had failed to pull off the shield, she and chris and others would be kidnapped and/or dead. He then leaves them, trusting that there wasnt a being that could break her sheild hiding close by, to kill the sniper. Combine that with hey im letting the brood call the shots, and he seems whipped. Example no sex cause annabel said no. But yet in earlier chapters when he is denied his dragon becomes enraged. The brood is telling him now who is going to be in the brood. He keeps telling hailey no and turning her down. Here comes annabel and claire and now she is joining the brood. I guess even if he doesnt want to.

Another note. Why are we adding more to the brood when already we are barely mentioning some of them. Susan seems to appear in the story for sex when they need potions, clair and petra get mentioned but usually its hey we having/had sex. I understand this is a porn site, but the character work outside of the sex sceens is almost gone......

Maybe the next chapter will be worth it for me to keep reading. Hope so

rovuzegrovuzegover 3 years ago

This has to be one of the best multi-chapter story arcs I've read on this site!

I just finished binging the series and am eager to see more! Glad to see that you are on Patreon and have signed on as a supporter to keep abreast of the progress toward your next chapter! Keep up the great storytelling!

MDG1969MDG1969over 3 years ago
To critical Anon

If you don't like his writing style and you read it up to chapter 8 so far, then shame on you. Move on or at least message him privately, or add something constructive to your criticism. Hey maybe even come off of Anon, just thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

FYI, the carotid artery pulses with the heartbeat, the jugular mostly does not. And venous blood would likely be more tasty, as arterial blood would likely have too much oxygen for a Being with no need to breathe. Otherwise, I am pleased and thankful for your work.

I truly appreciate the vivid descriptions of the women and their parts, and the action in sex. I was really hoping for a bit more revenge by now, Chris has suffered many losses and seems to be on track for more. Perhaps it's just the times, now being post-reveal of the treachery of the "ruling class," but I am hoping for something spectacular, like Vlad the terrible did with enemies being slowly impaled for a long time. These are the true vampires, and there is nothing whatever about them that speaks of any possible redeemability. They are too dangerous to be left alive, even with an explosive collar.

Absinth3Absinth3over 3 years ago

"... when he really began throwing down the righteous dicking..." The best line EVER!

JagnagJagnagover 3 years ago

I love the way you stay anonymous when you say "pathetic" ... if anything your a first classed prick !!

This is such skilled writing it could be a best seller so easily, oh & you wait 2/3rds into the story to say you dont like it !! Who's the pathetic one now eh !!!

Theres no point in picking out the bits you dont like, we cant all like everything written in a book or portrayed in a movie, take it as it comes ......

So fuck off n grow up !!! 💩💩💩

Me i love this, best reading ever 🥰🥰🥰

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BBC Energy

sex scenes sound like an episode of Blacked.

Wildwood55Wildwood55almost 3 years ago

You wrote:

"At just over two and a half metres above the floor, lofty ceilings had been another of Chris' banes. The extra height..."

2.5 meters = 8.2 feet; normal ceiling height is 8 feet.

Wow, what ever will they do with ALL that "lofty, "extra height"...

the entire 4-5" of it?

=======

This proves it as a certainty; 'The LT' is 'Amuriken'. He doesn't even know where to BUY a clue about metric dimensions. LOL

Here's an easy 'rule of thumb': the distance from the last joint of your thumb, to the tip is, on average, an inch. (Brought to you by the country that still uses the King's smelly foot as the standard for all measurement, over 200 years after their independence from the same smelly foot king's country.)

Wildwood55Wildwood55almost 3 years ago

FYI: The critical Anonymous's point have NOTHING to do with style, it has to do with content and story arc.

Style is HOW a story is told; content choice and story arc is WHAT is told. Story can be masterfully written, and be shit content. Conversely, the best content and story arc can be ruined by shitty writing.

Re: waiting 8 chapters to state a critique

I would trust criticism as honest, and well thought out, a hell of a lot more if it comes 8 chapters, 2/3's if the way through than if it came at the end of the first chapter. It means the commenter has given the writer a chance, has taken time to think about and consider the points they are making.

As a reader, I give a lot more weight to criticism 8 chapters in, than I do to chapter one comments claiming a story to be the best thing ever written, (especially when the work is obvious shite.) Commenters like that are why the Lit rating system is so over-inflated, it is nearly meaningless.,

Also, there is NOTHING wrong with making criticisms anonymously, and the several angry, knee jerk reactions to the criticism make the point. By having the option to comment anonymously, people can be honest, and open, even when the feedback is critical, and they won't get harrassed by a-holes.

GeoD

Wildwood55Wildwood55almost 3 years ago

Re: "6'6" is very tall"

Not arguing that 6'6" is not tall, but standard doors are 6'8" long. There is a 1/2" thick jam molding on the side and top casing. This would reduce opening clearance to 6'7.5", but Interior doors are hung so there is clearance between the bottom of the door and the flooring, or carpet, which would add most, or all of the 1/2" back to the opening clearance.

Exterior doors, particularly front doors may be even longer, (taller), than 6'8".

Regardless, a 6'6" male would easily clear 98% of doorways, unless they are wearing shoes with elevated heels, which is unlikely. Elevator shoes are the province of guys who are 5'2", not 6'6".

===

Re: "Stenson hat"

'Stetson' was the brand name you were shooting for, I believe. Also, note, 'Stetson' is a brand name, NOT a type or style of hat, though they ARE a distinctive looking 'cowboy' hat.

===

Re: insulation in underground home

One of the advantages of bullding underground is the near perfect insulating properties of the earth/rocks. This would negate the necessity of insulating the 'exterior' walls of

Chris's bunker home.

Now, insulating the interior walls, as well as sound insulating interior doors WOULD be great idea, (and not normally done), given all members of his brood tending towards 'screamage'.

I once had a customer ask me over to his house for a bid on a 'small job'. He was quite mysterious on the phone, insisting it would be much easier to explain when I got there.

I had done 3-4 major remodel amd repair jobs for him in the 5-6 years since the first one, a full production, recording studio in half of his basement. We had become friends over this time.

When I arrived, he took me around one end of the house I had never actually seen. He was 'hemming and hawing' around about the small job, until he muttered, 'I guess just spitting it out is the best...

This new girlfriend, from California, I told you I met a few weeks ago came up to Oregon last weekend, and for the first time, we had sex. Is there anything you can do to soundproof my bedroom? I don't want the neighbors thinking I'm murdering her; she is a REAL screamer.

When I finally stopped laughing, I made a couple of suggestions, which he said he's think about. I never got to test my acoustic-dampening theories as about a month later he called me and said they had broken up.

I offered my condolences, offering a 'screamer' is a once in a lifetime experience, "tpp bad she got away."

'Hell, she didn't get away, I ended it; I have a music career to rhink about. Six months with her, and I would likely have been deaf.'

I was still laughing when he ended the call...

GeoD

Wildwood55Wildwood55almost 3 years ago

You spent 6-7 chapters reminding us vampires, specifically Lillian, did not need to breathe. You made comments about her gasping, sighing,or inhaling, and repeatedly followed up with an 'unnecessary action' caveat reminder of their 'deadness..

Then you got so caught up with Chris and Lillian finally bumpin' uglies, you fucked up and treated her like a living breathing sex partner.

A very amateur mistake, but since you are an amateur, it's not surprising. The problem comes with it not being caught; by you, or anyone else.

The axiom, 'hoisted by their own petard' comes to mind, but 'petard' does work, descriptively. More apt is 'foiled by one's success'. You were very effective in teaching, then reinforcing, vampires have no need to breathe. They don't become winded, or anoxic, (nor suffer apoxia), and need to 'catch their breath', (or require O₂ supplementation.)

Then you repeatedly forget your own teachings, and knock the legs out from under the long-awaited, and heavily built up, Lillian gets Chris/Chris gets Lillian scene. The continuity was broken with the repeated thought of 'wait, vampires don't need to breathe', 4-5 times during the scene. Even to the point of using 'out of breath' as a 'action' transition.

Scene needs a complete re-write to recover.

Wildwood55Wildwood55almost 3 years ago

Re: vamps don't breathe

Often, crafting quality prose is more about the logical assembly of the words used, than the words, themselves.

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are so FUCKING STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Further you go the worse the story gets. You had real potential early on. Could have been a grand story. You know the worst bit is this all powerful dragon can be stopped with tranquilizer and vampire venom. Tell us a story about

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This little pathetic dragon can only think about his dick while vampire trying suck out his blood and apparently take him away. Mesmerized by her body you say. Whole thing sounds as dumb as you can get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Looks like if anyone wants to kill him just send hot chick. He is too damn stupid to resist. Then do whatever to take his stupid life. No real story to this any more. Just sex scenes. Two paragraphs about the outside world or learning abilities. Two pages for sex scenes that are not very good.

Ilfen1Ilfen1over 2 years ago

Jesus Christ what is this comment section. The author puts out such high quality stuff for *free* and all you know how to do is whinge about how the story doesn't go the way you want or some stupid nitpick.

Get the hell out of here if you have no constructive criticism to contribute.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Good God, these comments. Great story LTPC, and I hope you continue it.

PS: to the anonymous imbeciles: y'know he gets paid for this, to an extent, right? The definition of success as a writer is whether people are willing to pay for your work. Can you claim that people are willing to pay you for your scribblings? You're entitled to your opinion, and I'm entitled to my opinion that you're dumbasses.

I don't think the story is perfect, but your critiques are entirely valueless nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

brutal. whole first page is about unnecessary descriptions of the damn house. this story is being prolonged for no reason

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How cringe are comments hating this as if its real life. Nice story, get a life haters

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 2 years ago

It’s amazing how pathetic little shits want to bitch and moan when they don’t have the nerve to write something themselves. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

Beats the hell out of Twilight and yes, I damn sure want to be a dragon.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94almost 2 years ago

The only issue I have ever had with this chapter is the height of his underground bunker/house. At 2.5m in height for someone who is 6'6" and is even taller in hybrid form, the ceiling would not feel "lofty". Actually it would probably feel cramped. Change it to 3.5m and it would be a far better fit. Otherwise 5 stars

RANDOMDUDE9999RANDOMDUDE9999over 1 year ago

Read This Story Plenty Of Times And Never Ceases To Amaze Me At You Anonymous Bitches In The Comment's. News Flash You Stupid Dumbasses If Ya Don't Like The Story Read Another One. Sheesh The Fact That LTPC Wrote This For Free Probably In Their Free Time For Us Loyal Reader's And Y'all Bitching About Nothing. Make A Profile And Quit Hiding Behind Anonymous You Damn Coward's. Write Your Own Story If Your So Amazing. Simple Enough If You Don't Like It Move To Another Story. But Quit Bitching At The Writer Because The Story Is Long And Fiction. Fucking Idiot's Is What U Are. To Everyone Else As Always Hope All Is Well. And U And Ur Family Is In Good Health. Hope Y'all Having An Amazing and Blessed Day.

DruggoDruggoover 1 year ago

So much going on. Nice assassination attempt. Well written. Immi is stealing the show

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The fetish this author has with cervical sex and baseball bat sized dicks shooting gallons of cum is the main turn-off for me. I find myself skimming past the sex scenes to get to the rest of the story as a result.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Only one thing new to complain about. No warning about a rape scene? Lillian forcing Chris to have sex while he was paralysed. I'm not opposed to a rape scene but I really think it should at least be a tag to give people fair warning.

Just my opinion,

Buddy J.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Kind of funny how Chris as a mighty dragon who can easily make a fortune through his magic resorts to hard manual labor to build his home rather than hiring people to haul all that rock. Still, he is new to his status so I guess it makes some sense.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Idk why I never noticed this before. Page 14. How can he get a "burned palate" when his saliva has magic healing properties? Lol.

Gosh I hope you plan to publish chapter 13 sometime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userltpc@ltpc
3746 Followers
04/05/2022 - I'm still here. Chapter 13 is sluggishly underway at about 11k words, though no substantial progress in the last six months or so. I've been dealing with a number of real word events such as finding a buyer for my business on top of my unusual seasonal workload. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES