All Comments on 'M Club Ch. 19'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ErrolBookErrolBookalmost 6 years ago

Your attention to the feelings and conflicts within these characters continues to set it apart. I don’t know how you can possibly conclude this story with all of them still friends with each other, but I hope you're going to try! At any rate, I can’t wait to see where things are going next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful!

It's so great to see these kids explore their feelings for each other and push some boundaries. Seems like a very realistic progression of things you've been hinting at and building throughout this series so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Exceptional

I don't know what else to add that others haven't already stated. Your work is truly exceptional. This might be my favorite chapter in this story, largely because it's so real. Everything is so believable and relatable that I lose myself in the pages. You manage to bring the reader to feel the same emotions as lived by the characters, which is no small feat. With editing, I feel like you could turn this story into something publishable by the time you conclude it. Keep of the fantastic work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Incredible

is there gonna be a 20th ch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The next chapters...

Great storytelling and detail. A mother knows best... maybe Seans mum can “befriend” Den and repair the relationship by introducing Andy with her in a threesome? Or am i just too kinky?

General_OGeneral_Oalmost 6 years ago
More

Please finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing !!

Ahhhh this story is so good !! Just wanted to give you some encouragement to write chapter 20 !! Hope it's coming along well :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
keep writing!

I have followed this series from the beginning. I have enjoyed it immensely. I'm looking forward to seeing it through to the end. Please don't disappoint!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Barriers and Identity

Your treatment of these themes is fascinating. Barriers can have a way of establishing identity; sudden removal of them can force reevaluation of identity as well. Character strengths and weaknesses amidst trials should reveal features of identity that have remained latent thus far, perhaps revealing core truths about themselves that can guide their transformation. Lisa and Sean's relationship has already begun to guide their transformation, but Den/Andy/Vida/Leon's relationship looks to need to go to a darker place before light can be found there. Will be interesting to see where you take this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please . . .

The world needs Chapter 20.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Work!

I’ve been following this story for a while now and love where it’s going, it’s got such a unique feel from other stories I’ve read here and can’t wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow

this chapter is not only your best one yet, it’s purely impressive as a work of writing itself. the way you conveyed the emotions of sean and lisa, their passion, lust, and heat gave me chills. i haven’t even finished the third page but i felt i had to write this comment as you sincerely impressed me with this chapter. i’ve read the other 18 and all of them have been great but this took it to another level. maybe you’re embodying some real world connection but the connection between sean and lisa has always seemed to be the most real and well conveyed of the story. i understand this whole thing is obviously supposed to be erotic, but ur truly a story teller and ur range is obvious. really well done. (side note seven nights a dipin was also very good)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I am totally hooked

I am a happily married grandfather and grew up in a much less liberated era. Only in my imagination can I relive my teenage years and wonder what might have been.

Every so often I turn to Literotica for some entertainment and a week ago found WatchingCloud. So this week the M Club has fascinated and grabbed me by its plot theme. I have got enamoured with the love triangles and wonder where the story will go next. Well, this chapter grabbed me like no other, and is beautifully thought out and written. Now for the finale and the denouement. Thanks for writing, cheers, Roger.

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Hmmm, can't wait to see now you end this. I have my own ideas, but what do I know? I'm just the perv soaking up this great story. You are the author.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Beautifully written. There have been numerous erotic descriptions in the first 18 chapters, but this was

the best. Unfortunately there was no internet when I grew up. My resources were the risque mags my

brother kept under his underwear and "Everything You Wanted To Know About Sex, But were Afraid to Ask."

Communication is difficult especially when your brain is awash in hormones. Rational intimacy can be as

satisfying as the spontaneous variety, but will probably never be as much "fun".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous