All Comments on 'Finally Fucked the MILF'

by Ompat10

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't quit your day job

This has absolutely got to be some of the most infantile writing I have ever seen on this site, and I've been a fan of Literotica for almost 20 years. It's unbearable and unbelievable. Please, for the love of erotic stories, take a writing class or something. This was horrid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Krapp ( Yes, I do know how to spell it)

Still crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
poorly written

Obviously no proofreading or editing. Bad use of grammar. If you post stories you must do better,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really poor

Don't give up your day job. A #1. I'd go lower if I could.

bhill8671bhill8671almost 6 years ago
Such a hard read

Get some fucking English language lessons

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
borat wrote this sexy time?

not great successe (sic)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You finely fucked the mother-in-law fantasy?

It's pronounced milf, like an abruptly halted pilfer... not em eye ell eff, so preceding it with "an" is not correct.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
JUST DON'T

Stick to reading please do us all a favor and never write another one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Be encouraged

You deserve more encouragement than some of the previous comments gave you. Keep it going ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
a wonderful short story

a few typos and whatever- who gives a fuck - don't listen to cruel critic jealous of your escapades.....maybe it was his Mom you polished off?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm guessing Tommy's surname is "Wiseau"?

I did not fuck her. It is bullshit. I did not fuck her. I did NAAAAAAAAAAAT!!! Oh hi Mark...

Hai doggy(-style)...

*some shithouse reference to spoons/spooning*

TurbidusTurbidusalmost 6 years ago
goal?

I have no problem with a nice, quick, jerk-off story. Remember though, if you're writing the story while you're jerking off, it's for you not the audience. It sounds like you might have been typing with one hand and jerking with the other - nothing wrong with that but after you cum and your brain clears, take a look back at your story. Remember, for you the story is complete; all the little details are running around in your head, but for the readers, we're mostly in the dark. I'm not saying to write a novel but slow it down a little. Don't mind the trolls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous