All Comments on 'The Adventures of Eros Ch. 01'

by Sazaria

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
EloquentmanEloquentmanalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant premise

Wonderful idea, the only criticism is that it’s a little short. Hope to see more of this soon.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
An interesting little fantasy

Aphrodite is such a generous goddess.

I thought this was a well-written little fantasy and this chapter was a good beginning. I look forward to what comes next with our young Eros.

Lue

Ps: If Kira/Kiera is going to make any further appearances, it would be a good idea to decide on how her name is spelled. And if anybody else is seen lying down, it would probably be better if they lay there rather than lied. (The past tense of to lie down is lay. Lied is being untruthful.)

SazariaSazariaalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the positive reviews. I will add new chapters soon. I appreciate the grammar suggestions. English is not my first language and I will probably get an editor for the next chapter.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
If English is a second (or beyond) language to you, Sazaria

There are quite a few Literotica authors who have English as their only language who could take lessons from you. Any editor you choose won't have a difficult job.

Lue

Ps: Your biog page is rather uninformative. I am one who likes to know more about authors of stories I find interesting, and what influences their writing. Perhaps you could add a few details and notes?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous