All Comments on 'Missing You'

by Lizel

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How loose is your ass?

No matter how wet my pussy is, that's not enough "lube" for anal! And no man can just "ease in" to this day! It takes someone who is slow and patient.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

"the only thing that mattered today was seeing him and falling into his soft embrace, sinking into her is(you mean "his") arms and inhaling the sweet smell of his perfume."

He wears perfume?

There are so many typos/missing words here it makes it difficult to read.

It's also confusing:

"(O)f course, he wasn't wasting his time either tearing up the neckline of my dress(?) and palming the checks(cheeks) of my buttocks, lightly squeezing (with?) each time he rocked himself into me."

Then you say:

" However much I wanted him into me and on me, I wanted to wait for a proper bed so I could have room to do everything I wanted with him.

If "rocking himself into me" didn't mean they were having sex then I can't visualize what they're doing. Is she straddling his lap fully clothed? It's unclear.

The only dialogue is him telling her what he's going to do to her. "You" don't say a single word. The anal? You must have a very loose sphincter but even then that part of the body is not designed to have anything shoved into it and needs a lot of prep! Ouch.

My advice is to slow down, check for the errors and provide a few more details.I hope this may help.

o2baPrinceo2baPrincealmost 6 years ago
I liked the energy...

Lust was what the teenage years are about...

FreddieMFreddieMalmost 6 years ago
Quick and good

Ignore the Anon, good job and keep writing. You have some good visuals "inner muscles clenched" and great energy.

You really can fuck an ass without extra lube, Anon, it depends on the frequency and the ass.

shang40shang40almost 6 years ago
Short but very wild

Getting anal itself is the wildest thing. A real passion. I had enjoyed with a milf during my college days.

Nicely written.

Continue your wild experiences.

VitriolhackVitriolhackalmost 6 years ago
Great apetizer

Your story was a great appetizer, is the main course still cooking?

;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous