All Comments on 'Slave Woman's Grave Keeper Pt. 02'

by syrynsmyth

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
TheDrowTheDrowalmost 6 years ago
I'm loving this.

It's a complex rich story, told slowly as a novel would be, and set in a world of sex, power, and magic.

I can't wait to see where it goes.

syrynsmythsyrynsmythalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thanks, TheDrow, for following along and commenting! I am currently working on the initial draft of Part 12. So, yes, this is meant to be a complex story with a slow burn and a whole variety of bondage-ish storylines. (Part 3 is in editing currently...)

As a reminder, the cast of characters is listed in my bio.

Sorry, MariaPeep345, I decided to trash your comment, which contained a link to some mysterious location that I was too scared to follow. I wish you best of luck in your search for a mature man. If I ever feel either manly or mature at the same time, I'll consider searching you out, but it does not occur, like, ever, so please don't wait too expectantly.

Additionally, I'm sorry to any future readers who no longer have access to MariaPeep345's mysterious link. If any of you are feeling particularly click-y, I'd love to get comments! And you don't have to be either mature or male!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersyrynsmyth@syrynsmyth
126 Followers
Fuck SCOTUS! Part 9 is coming soon… Aife - MC, The Princess’s personal detective - Part 3-9 Bowman - nobleman, a frequent client of the castle harem - Part 9 Chelsea - A castle slave - Part 4, 9 Crown’s Concern - magical weapon treasured by the powers that be - Part 2, 4, 9 ...