All Comments on 'Mac and Me'

by silverace1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
OvercriticalOvercriticalover 7 years ago
A Wasted Page

I don't expect great works of literature on Literotica so I'm rarely disappointed with what I find. But this is sheer drivel. Does this author expect us to believe that a really attractive and vivacious woman in her early 30's would be attracted to a rather ordinary man 20 years older? Nonsense! And then there's this thing that incompetent authors seem to like and that's to inflict 2 (that's TWO) bottles of wine on the couple. Has this author ever sat down at a meal and consumed a whole bottle of wine by himself? If he didn't get sick he would be too woozy to walk. And this idea that a hotel would supply candles to each room in case of power failures. The fire department would close up this hotel so fast they wouldn't know what hit them! A hotel might well have an emergency generator, but that concept I'm sure is well beyond the intelligence of this author. The error of the woman introducing herself as Max instead of Mac is trivial, but just a sign of the incompetence of the author. 1*

The_PedantThe_Pedantover 6 years ago
Not Romantic at all.

Grunting sex, no more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I have to agree

Thumbs down as far as I can do it. 1*

WilCox49WilCox49almost 5 years ago
wrong category

This belongs in Erotic Couplings. Despite the "I love you" at the end, if there's any real love or ongoing relationship you neglected to mention it.

I agree with a previous post that it's pretty implausible, to say the least. I think, though, that I enjoyed it more than did any of the three preceding commentators. Fluff, but not too long, not stuffed with distracting typos and solecisms. And they don't waste breath on such scintillating dialog as, "I need you to put your big dick in my tight little pussy. Oh, fuckkkkkkk! I'm cummmmmmming!" And so on. Thank you for sparing us that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous