All Comments on 'Still You Want Me Ch. 11'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
AUTHORS COMMENT

Well that’s it—for phase one at least! I’ve decided to write some more on Colin and Charles, to fill in the 8 years between the proposal and the birth of Carly. We’ll see more of Charles family, what happens at work with Colin being outed, the wedding, and more! So it’s not over.

I’m also working a few stand alone stories in addition to the 8 years between.

Charles Story: His coming out and life before Colin

Colin’s Story: Transition from High School to College and his short lived relationship

Jesse’s Story: What happens after Colin’s rejection.

Ryan and Quinn’s story.

I also have 3 other chapter stories on the draft board that I’ll be working on, so not everything will be about Colin and Charlie. There’s Love Off Limits, All The Kings Men, and Curve Ball.

This is going to keep me crazy busy. I started a Patreon and I’d much appreciate any support you’ll offer. It will keep me motivated to write, write, write. It will keep the husband off my back and allow me to throw a little something to the editors that bust there butts to make my stories great.

www.patreon.com/mrsgnomie

Some of the stories above will be Patreon exclusives, so you’ll have to be a supporter to read them.

If you ever have any questions or feedback, feel free to send me an email, mrsgnomie-at-gmail-dot-com.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mrsgnomie

Write you later

SonicdaiseySonicdaiseyalmost 6 years ago

I've never been so happy to be up in the middle of the night and discover the last chapter finally hit. I had to stay up and read it. What an incredible ride. These are two of the most lovable characters I've read about in awhile. Thanks so much and I can't wait until their story continues.

JRSONJRSONalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful!

OK Mrsgnomie, I actually think that I can forgive you now for chapter 10 and the beginning of 11! Damn talk about a Happily Ever After.

Colin finally got his shit together in the 11th hour and got Real. The surprise appearance on the private jet was very necessary to save the relationship, because Charlie was done with things by then, or at least he believed that he was! I loved the way Colin finally came clean, shared his deepest feelings and confessed everything to Charlie.

I was so impressed with the way that Charlie dealt with Eric at the club after he realized that Colin had unexpectedly arrived. He was seriously tempted to go with Eric, but was strong enough and loved Colin enough to do the right thing.

The South of France yacht vacation and marriage proposal to Charlie was quite unexpected but wonderful. These two were just meant to be together.

I'm happy to know that we will be seeing more about these two.

This Story Required a HEA. Thanks Mrsgnomie

sm1982sm1982almost 6 years ago
Woot! Woot!

Yassssss to this ending..NOW I can read through the unpopular Ch. 10 knowing you weren't lying about a HEA!

SoftsighsSoftsighsalmost 6 years ago
Perfect ending

That was perfect!

SoftsighsSoftsighsalmost 6 years ago
Can't wait

Can't wait for the follow up stories and new stories. Very exciting. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Still want more

Excellently written.

I love the storylines, but still wander why does Collin feel the way he does about the rich and famous!

Is it possible that him being so insecure about himself, is consequential for being bullied!!!

It's nice though, that they were able to influence each other's life so positively. Specifically Charlie meeting Collin, not knowing who he was really, and being responsibly so cool, when he finally new the truth about Collin. This transformation of Charlie from before they met, is so inspiring. His patience while falling head over heels for an "assumed unavailable straight man", discovering he wasn't, watching him dating and loving someone else, is admirable. Love is a many wander. It can transform anything, giving a chance.

I really love Charlie's character. You've developed it well. Don't get me wrong, I had a soft spot for Collin since the beginning of the story. He is likeable, but Charlie has made more contributing to the relationship, and what he has invested wasn't only to gain a lover, but to make him a better version of himself. I love the improved Charlie so much.

I am sad you didn't write about them telling everybody about their engagement, and the wedding.

Thanks for a wonderful story. The fact that this hasn't involved any condescending prejudicial behavior toward homosexuality, is a welcoming feeling. We always need positive and supporting testimonies in our lives.

Thank you and God bless.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
AUTHORS COMMENT

Yay! I’m so happy about these comments.

@sm1982!! That is cheating!!!!!!!!! lol I should fine you for reading 11 before 10!!

ANON: charlie and Colin coming back and announcing everything will definitely be part of one of the new added chapters! And The story I’m writing about Colin will share a lot of insight about his feelings towards rich people also.

imhereforthestoriesimhereforthestoriesalmost 6 years ago
Holy Shit

Mrs G....amazing. Hands down the most satisfying chapter I’ve ever read. I could re-read this 100x and never hate it. Everything was beautiful. I’ll be honest that I was worried at the club scene to see Grindr guy was totally unexpected. I had a knot in my stomach. Of course Charlie was a fucking champ, I shoulda never doubted. Colin showing up on the jet and corning Charlie couldn’t have come a moment later, Charlie was done. The proposal made me cry. The sex made me laugh. The boat ride to the yacht made me laugh. Sex scene was fucking hot. Epilogue was fucking perfect. I want more and I’m so happy to read you’ll be busy.

MrTimTams009MrTimTams009almost 6 years ago
A Thousand Years

Thank you mrsgnomie, this was such a beautiful chapter. I've re-read this at least twice since the Lit editors were kind enough to publish it. Above all I am so relieved that our boys are safe and happy.!

I have never enjoyed a story on any online forum as much as I've enjoyed SYWM. You've made me cry, laugh, smile for no apparent reason, and hassled everyone close to me to read this story; it's been such a rollercoaster of a ride that I hadn't hesitated to share with those I love. The characters feel so real, and the way you write has brought me along with our boys on all their highs and lows viscerally. In fact I could swear I had A Thousand Years by Christina Perri playing in my head as I read the epilogue.

I look forward to the additional chapters you've planned. I also eagerly await any other stories you've put pen to paper, or fingers to keyboard to, and look forward to savouring them in due course.

boyinterruptedboyinterruptedalmost 6 years ago

What a wild ride and the ending was more than I could’ve hoped for. Having been to Portland several times myself I’m not surpised there’s not a ton of bigotry in this story. Portland awesome like that. I still don’t think that Colin deserves Charlie but that’s only based on my own personal love for him. You heard right, I’m jealous over a make believe character. I absolutely cannot wait to read more of them or anything else you write. I’m hooked and I’m definitely going to check out your Patreon Page, if that means none of your work is off limits! Please please please don’t stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love and...

I love this story. It would have been less tiring to read if every! other! sentence! didn’t! end! with an exclamation! point! Unrealistic and exhausting.

Starrynight22Starrynight22almost 6 years ago
Fluff and love

Gnomie,

You magical beautiful creature you.

On behalf of the entire gnomiefanclub thank you. Thank you for being a goddess of gay romantic erotica. I will read whatever you write.

Colin and Charles are awesome. Realistic in how lovable and yet sometimes douchtastic they are.

Because aren't we all those two things at times??

I'm so glad they end up happy. And making a family. I would love to see how they got there.

I was cringing on the first page. (Fuck off grindr guy!) On a rollercoaster by the airplane scene. And incredulous and giggling by the special trip. And that song.

The SONG

The title makes so much sense. I stopped reading because I was crying and I had to YouTube the song. It was so very perfect So extremely perfectly representative of my favorite annoyingly obtuse sweet gay darlings

Thank you gnomie. You are amazing.

P.s. ignore the haters who judge punctuation.

Some of us remain excitable!!!!!!

YoucantKillmeYoucantKillmealmost 6 years ago
I'm crying

This was truly beautiful, I am sad it's over because now I feel like I don't know what to do with my life. Mrsgnomie you are amazing and talented, please keep writing. The ending was so beautiful I'm crying.

judojonjudojonalmost 6 years ago

Must say your first chapter had me freaked. Then as always you turned it around and must say fooled me. So hope you continue to write more nd i promise i will read and leave a comment. Thanks for the ride it was awesome. Thanks john

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Gnomie what are you doing to me? The fucking private jet and the yacht? And the proposal? AND THE FUCKING SONG and the baby and title and the last scene of the story. Shit if I’m not ugly crying right now and trying to explain to my boyfriend that I’m okay and their happy tears cause I’m just so happy and everyone’s happy except maybe Grindr guy and probably Jesse. It Charlie’s happy and that’s all I fucking care about.

AZBartender

Kittie72Kittie72almost 6 years ago
PERFECT!!!!

You did an awesome job for it being written on the whim. Is there a chapter 12? If I can't wait.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
AUTHORS RESPONSE

Kitty72 or whomever it concerns:

There will DEFINITELY be more to come! Some of them will be Patreon exclusive stories and others will be posted here.

Check the first comment on here or my profile for details!

Kittie72Kittie72almost 6 years ago
Yah!!!

I can't wait. Single mom of teens and going to be a first time grandmother so this is my way away from reality.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Kittie72

that’s the great thing about literature, it can be as close to, or as far away from reality as you like! So glad you enjoyed these stories!

MrTimTams009MrTimTams009almost 6 years ago
Re: AZBartender

Glad I'm not the only one lol. I've re-read this about 3 or 4 times now, and I cry happy tears every time. My partner thinks I'm crazy - "it's not real!" he says. Now I'm hassling him to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Re: MrTimTams009

They don’t understand the emotional investment that happens when you read this story. He seems to find it completely normally to get emotionally invested in a video game though. Why am I dating Colin instead of Charlie?! 😩😩😩

MrTimTams009MrTimTams009almost 6 years ago
Re: Anon

Ahh, well, I'm Colin. Which must be why I am so emotionally invested in the story, and even though I felt deeply for Charlie, being hurt repeatedly as a result of Colin's idiocy, I could never hate Colin or be too angry with him because he's me (minus the trust fund!). I'm very, very thankful that my partner puts up with my shit. He's neither Charlie nor Colin, but he's definitely less neurotic than I am! :P In fact he says I broke many of his rules of the type of guy he was after when he realised he was in love with me - yet we're coming up to our 10th anniversary. Relationships are a strange thing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
😭😭😭😍😍😍

I ran the gamut of emotions reading this fantastic chapter! I stayed up waaaay later than I should have.... refreshing...refreshing.... refreshing and there it was... what a superb ending. I especially loved how Colin came to see that what Charlie offered was a strength to his weakness that actually made them such a great team. Sooooo satisfying and beautifully crafted. Please please keep writing and I will definitely support your Patreon page.

SoftsighsSoftsighsalmost 6 years ago
Colin

Mr.Timtams09, I agree. It is way easier for me to relate to Colin's insecurity and desire to surround himself with genuine people. I have never been like Charlie, but I can definitely understand Colin's feelings. I'm less likely to jump to conclusions and give up on things than he is, but I'm also in my 40's and life experiences help with that. I did go through a transformation in college like Colin and for a long time didn't feel like I measured up to other people's standards. I've learned that what some people think doesn't matter, we're all worthy of love. My partner of 20 + years helped me to realize this, even though I am a hot mess plenty of the time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I forgive

I’m able to forgive and let go. I was nervous for this chapter and the beginning didn’t help elivate my fears but in the end you did it you and you did it well. Thank you mrsgnomie

David

boyinterruptedboyinterruptedalmost 6 years ago
The song

I was listening to a playlist on Apple Music today for Alternative music I think. It had the imagine Dragon song that was at the end of the story and it also has the drowning song that Charlie sent Colin in the bar. Both are amazing songs and I’ll never be able to listen to either of them now without thinking of Colin and Charlie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
not over happy about this last chapter

i found it rushed through and was a little disapointed at ONLY four pages . i still think there is a lot more to this story. ive been emailing you and still short by 494 chapters still no kisses yes you covered most of the gaps but not all. but i wont moan i wait with bated breath at what else you have in that talented brain of yours..................................... . respect and regards jonathan from england

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Jonathan from 🇬🇧

Oh Jonathan... only four Lit pages?! lol chapter 11 is 37 Word pages and 12,500 words long. The whole story is over 115k words and 330 Word pages.

The gaps in the story will be closed and the story isn’t over. Check my previous post/comment at the beginning of the thread for more info. But I’m thinking I’ll put all the good info (the stuff that closes the gaps) in my Patreon exclusive stories, just to taunt you 😘

In the mean time I’d love to see what you’ve been writing, I’m sure it’s excellent stuff!

Mrsgnomie xxx

(PS. I emailed you)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Next To Me!!!!!

Beautiful Story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Disappointed

Ok so whilst I did enjoy some of the chapter, overall I was left underwhelmed. The first two chapters were great, but I honestly disliked the epilogue. Now I only say that because things didn't feel tied up. I get you're planning on writing more chapters but why for the love of god couldn't you have forgot the epilogue and actually finished the story. I feel like I've invested so much of my life into this story just to be shortchanged.

I personally hate the whole 8/10 years later thing, I wanted to know about the wedding, people finding out about the engagement especially the family's. I love that they start a family but that alone deserves an entire chapter that doesn't cut off a big part of their life together. I felt you rushed this chapter because you had it in your head to already write other parts of this story.

It does however seem to be that I'm the only one with these issues so perhaps I'm just an anomaly, I'll always love Charles and Colin together. Perhaps when you upload the next parts in the future I'll feel better about all this.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
AUTHORS RSPONSE

Anon: Actually, when I originally wrote this story, this was it, this was the completed story. I never expected the feedback or the fan following. I kind of figured that people would read it and move on.

Writing is a long process, especially for me (someone who’s never done it) I didn’t know if I wanted to invest more time than I already had on someone that no one was gonna care about lol.

It’s only because of the demand that I’ve decided to write more. To fill in the gaps between including coming back from the yacht/vacation, announcing the engagement, the wedding, and everything else.

There’s no story that will be 100% well received, but I appreciate the feedback because if I’m gonna write more, I want to make sure I cover things that the readers wanna know and read about.

Why Colin is the way he is, families reaction to the engagement, works reaction to Colin’s identity, wedding, Charlie’s dad, ect.

I wrote then original story for me. The additions will be for me and for you all.

wildberrywildberryalmost 6 years ago

Wonderful story of love

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fair enough.

Ok that makes sense. I'm sorry if I came across as harsh or overly judgmental, I just love these characters so much that sometimes I forget this story isn't just for me 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 well if you do start a patreon I'll definitely support you. I need more of these two in my life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yes!

I loved this story so much and honestly thought you were going to end things badly I was all set to be pissed but everything worked out thank you so much for sharing this story

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
AUTHORS RESPONSE

Anon: Definitely DIDNT take your comment as judgy lol. It was legitimate feedback, and probably more of the level headed ones I’ve gotten. Straight forward and factual. I have a patreon set up, so feel free! Definitely has some perks, mostly it keeps me motivated, gotta keep the bosses happy! lol

www.patreon.com/mrsgnomie

SoftsighsSoftsighsalmost 6 years ago
Not disappointed

Gnomie, I just want you to know that I loved the epilogue. I even loved the shitty way you told it. I am so glad you included it with the story. It made it feel so every much happier for me. Every story has an ending point, and you chose when they got engaged. Perfectly fine spot to do it. I think people really connect with these characters and want to know so much more about them, which is a testiment to your great character development. We finished a good book. I am excited that you will be writing more, but if you didn't, it's still an amazing and complete story. So, great job. You're a popular writer, now! And a danged good one, too! P. S. So cute that they were named Charlie and Carley.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Softsighs

Thank you for your comment. Truly, it means a lot because let me tell you...a good part of the time (when I was writing) I didn’t know wtf I was doing 😂

I’m actually excited to write a little more ‘intentionally’ this time. With purpose.

sm1982sm1982almost 6 years ago
This chapter was more than I expected!

Well done @Mrsgnomie! I cracked up every time I see an old flame/love interest/crush come bring their ballsy behinds back into the picture! I was right there with Colin, ready to pounce on Eric for trying to come between C & C! But from the way Charles' was looking at Colin's, waiting to hear the words that would win him back, I knew there was still hope for him and Colin! And boo @ Ryan and Quinn predicting incorrectly about Charles' feelings for Colin and why did they invite Colin before Charles, who they've known longer, out dancing first! I was so happy when Charles told Eric to run lol *Run Forest, run!*

I knew Colin's was determined to ger Charles back so I was expecting him to pop up but not on the plane and what a scene that turned out to be and from there on out, we could see how perfect C & C were for each other. And the proposal! So beautiful and done just right. And Colin's really went and made Charles' vacay wish come true with the south of France yacht. Colin's finally figured out his issues and just in time so he wouldn't pass up on the greatest love of his life! The song fit exactly with how Charles kept giving Colin'a chance after chance and it was great to think of how the plot took from the lyrics. This song choice worked out so well (:

Baby Carly and her oh-oh..one of my nieces did something similar when she was 2 so the imagery was very real for me along with the ever present scent of 💩. So happy our boys worked it out and after being together so long, they still have the funny banter and lighe jabs that make them familiar with each other's characteristics and behaviors. I canNOT wait to read more about them and the minor characters.

For record, I did NOT read this entire chapter prior to reading Chapter 10! I simply read the first few paragraphs and a few on the last page to get a sense of what the ending/epilogue was going to be about =P

mfa607mfa607almost 6 years ago
Love!

Good Morning Mrs G!

First, sorry I’m late to the game..crazy busy holiday weekend! I did read this however before being able to type this up – multiple times…so, in celebration, I’d like to give you my top 3 in how this story has influenced me…without further ado:

1. Communication – this story has reinforced how important it is to communicate! Colin finally figured out how! Even though he had to basically kidnap Charlie! Charlie also needs to learn that Colin can’t communicate with an audience…group in the bar clearly doesn’t work.

2. Take my husband to the South of France! If I’m going to get to have sex on a boat that much, sign me up!!

3. We all fuck up! It’s how you deal with it. I absolutely LOVED the proposal! It was awesome! However, I loved Colin’s comment and I quote: "I've really fucked up, a lot, and we both know it, but I promise...I'm done. That's a lie. I'm going to fuck up a bunch in the future because it turns out I'm an idiot, but I promise, it won't be like it's been!" Was BEAUTIFUL!

There are at least 25, but I wanted to keep it to 3 – I couldn’t prioritize so I just picked 3! LOL!

Thank you for sharing your story with us and I’m sure, just like everyone else, we’re waiting impatiently for your other chapters and story!!

Mark

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sad

Damn, I am going to miss reading this story so bloody much. I don't have anything to look forward to now when I come on this site...

Great work...

Also I did not pay much attention to it before but that imagine dragons song, next to me has become one of my favorites now, I keep listening to i on repeat.

thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thankyou

I have thoroughly enjoyed this story, nevertheless the boys were still over preening rich knobs despite your attempt to make them more normal. Those of us who work or starve can only be amazed that for some people this is a reality.

I loved your back and forth inner dialogue, the way you looked at conflict, the fact that so much of life seems to be by chance and the importance of friends.

I am sorry the story has come to an end but I am pleased they have a daughter and the possibility of a second child. All the best, cheers, NHH

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
AUTHORS RESPONSE

Thank you Anons! I’m glad you both enjoyed the story and I appreciate the end words.

I also had listened to the song on repeat, now I think of Colin and Charles every time I hear it.

OnimpulseOnimpulsealmost 6 years ago
An 11 out of 10!!!

I absolutely loved reading this story! It hit all of my "S's", scintillating, sensuous, sexy, sad, sensitive, serious...and all SMILES in the end!! Amazing talent...thank you for this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
ONE REQUEST PLEASE!

I loved this story, your writing! Thank you so much for sharing it. One request! Could you think of a werewolf story? I'm sure with your talent, is gonna be amazing! Love Boris!

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 6 years agoAuthor
AUTHORS RESPONSE

Anon: A Werewolf story?!!

I’m not opposed to trying but I’m not sure I know enough about the were culture to write a plausible story. If someone was willing to brainstorm with me, I’d definitely try my hand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Next To Me 🎵🎵

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great writing

Please continue to write more great stories! You develop the characters so the audience grows to care about them. More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

You are a fuckin genius ma'am. You are super gifted and talented. Look forward to reading more from you. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ugg

Sorry, but god this was such an awful story. Maybe it would’ve been better if it was longer. Otherwise everything was rushed, the relationship between Colin and Jesse was only created to add “drama,” and the relationship between Colin and Charlie was so fake and contrived.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆ 5 ☆

I love this story. The characters were awesome and well developed. The story line was complete and not rushed. Everything about this series screams professionalism. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Enough

@grendel_graves-- I'm with you. There ought to be a category for women writing m/m romance. It only works for a certain audience.

tyroelletyroelleabout 5 years ago
Give her a break.

Y’all are some judgmental mfs. It was her first story. And guess what? You were not forced to read it. Leaving your immature comments about her being a woman and writing mlm fiction is not helpful. In fact, a good percentage of the great mlm stories on here are written by women. Believe it or not, some gay men actually like and can relate to this type of thing. Get over yourselves.

Tink22004Tink22004over 4 years ago
Loved it!!

I loved this story!! I wish it was longer so I could have more of the happy Charlie and Colin, but I love the way they both grew in the story and became better men for each other.

Kabba118Kabba118about 4 years ago
AAAAAAmazing!

So the best parts about finding this story almost 2 years after it was written is 1- not having to wait for days or weeks for the next chapter and 2- the comments!!

First, great story! I thought it flowed nicely and I was fine with the epilogue at the end. It's hard for me to just let a story go, I can see their whole lives played out in my head after it's done, so you gave me what I needed.

Secondly, I loved the character evolutions throughout. I saw Charlie as a self centered narcissist jackass and Colin as the sweet, self assured man. And suddenly Charlie becomes the sweet, patient, knows what he wants and not afraid to go for it kind of person, and Colin shrinks into this blubbering asshole. And yet, they are made for each other. They bring out the best and worse in each other and I love it!! I live for complicated and flawed characters.

I love Imagine Dragons and I never heard the song Next to Me before so I played it in the background as Colin sang to Charlie and it brought tears to my eyes. Well. Done. :)

Seriously the comments were Aaaaamazing. You have a great fan base.

I'm looking forward to following you and reading more of your work.

-KK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Favorite story.....

I'm new to LiteroticA and this is the best story I've read thus far. Loved the development of characters, storyline, and the intimate scenes. Most excellent!

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Anon

I wish you could get a notification that I'm responding, as you'll probably never see this! But Thank you. I'm so glad you enjoyed the story.

Lovetoplay7591Lovetoplay7591over 3 years ago

This story has become one of my top 5 favorite stories. Colin and Charlie are delightful characters and you’ve written their journey in a way that drew me in and engendered real emotion as I followed along with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So far I have read your stories, and they are all good. I hate having to wait for the chapters to come so I just wait untill they are finished..........I tried to put this comment thru my account, but when I try putting in the security code it won't take all the letters so have to go anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this

Colin and Charlie remind me of me and my bf so I really enjoyed this (I look like Colin and he looks like Charlie).

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 3 years ago
Epic

This story was freaking awesome!

RikAlAdRikAlAdover 3 years ago
Premium quality writing

Writing a story can be challenging, but writing credible characters your readers can identify with is a gift. This writer has those gifts in enormous amounts. I only recently started reading their current story and then had to follow them and read more. I am no officially hooked. Thank you for the beauty.

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

Oh my GOOOOODDDDDD! This story killed me. Seriously. Dead. All the dead.

I love how real this story was with their insecurities. It wasn’t a fairy tale.

But the happy ending made this the best story!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey I absolutely loved this story and I'm hooked on the series. You mentioned you added a few stand alone stories. Where can I find them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ending about making me cry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't believe I read a whole book... Am gonna try make up my wrongs just like Colin... No more pride

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08almost 3 years ago

an awesome amazing story. you did an excellent job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this story. I was such a great read. Thankyou author.

Twink1o1Twink1o1almost 2 years ago

It was such a great story. You are a riot, I loved your writing of this story. I’m new here and let me just say I wish I found it here sooner lmaooo. But honestly 10 out of 10 would definitely recommend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wasn’t able to put my phone down when I started reading this. This story is such a gem. I love this so much💖

GkbdwrGkbdwralmost 2 years ago

Love everything you write.

DV19DV19almost 2 years ago

I'm pretty sure this is the third time I've read this story. It might be the second time.. not sure.

BUT: the best compliment a story and it's author gets from me is multiple reading of the same story: if a story is able to captivate me more than once, it's a GEM of a story.

I've read all your work posted here on Literotica, hopefully there will be more new stories soon !

Thanks for the great stories and wonderful writing!!

DV19

isuckcoxndixisuckcoxndixover 1 year ago

This story was thoroughly captivating. A wonderful mix of romance and sex. If I had criticism, it's only that it sometimes gets very sad to continuously read about perfect bodies and perfect men, especially when you don't fit the stereotype. I wish more people wrote about people that look like me. It's fantasy, I get it. But it didn't detract from the story. I honestly had a tough time the first few chapters because some things didn't make sense to me but I kept coming back because I needed to see where this ended up and I'm glad I stuck it out.

Thrilled with your work. This was the first story of yours that I read and I can't wait to read more.

Bhamguy3Bhamguy3over 1 year ago

Would have loved the ending to last longer. That 8 year gap was a lot. Great story

PrinceraPrinceraover 1 year ago

It was an amazing roller coaster ride filled with ups and downs of emotions I laughed I cried I screamed I have to say this may be one of the best story I’ve read on here and I never more than now wanted to write one of my own you inspired me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That’s three of your stories in a week (Knott, Boss Nanny, and this). I know I shouldn’t - I have a life after all - but I’ll go see what’s up with Jay and Loe next. You’re just so good. When the roller coaster dives, I’m wrecked. Total abuse. But you always bring it back in the most wonderful way. Once again, thanks for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm just wonderinf if you are planning to write a story about Eric or Jesse. It feels like they are collateral damages to the pair in this series, and I really hope they get their own good endings after their encounters with Colin or Charles.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A simply stunning emotional experience - more than just a story.

The author's ability to bring the characters to life is a real gift and I enjoyed every word.

Thank you Mrsgnomie for creating and sharing such a wonderful story.

MickyFox0MickyFox06 months ago

Love it. I decided that I would wait till the end. At first I thought Charles was the evil one. But Colin was just has bad.🤣 they were made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow! You are a gifted writer. I loved the story & the characters. Thank you!

Ronny2782Ronny27823 months ago

I get so invested in your stories. You are a great author.

I've read almost all your stories now, only Jay's Loelife left 🥹.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrsgnomie@Mrsgnomie
542 Followers
Just writing stories a few people want to read.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES