All Comments on 'Kismet Encounter Ch. 02'

by JodiHutchins

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh, my, gosh!!!

This is turning into one of the best stories I’ve read on Literotica for a while!!! Your writing style is fantastic! I hope to see this made into a Netflix original in the future. I can’t wait for the next instalment!! Please don’t keep us waiting too long. Much love and many thanks.

JodiHutchinsJodiHutchinsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

Thank you! I actually got my inspiration from a couple of Netflix originals. As silly as it may sound, it’s like a coalescing of Sense8 and Stranger Things, at least in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Im hooked!

wow what a great storyline. I wish that our society is not govern by machismo system. and if so this story can go to the mainstream in any form. a salute to your writing JodiHutchins, i'm waiting for the next chapter.(cinder)

stroudlestroudlealmost 6 years ago
One word

BRILLIANT

You write such a good story . weaving in the chatacter of Camille is adding to this so much.

Youve got mystery, love, sisterly devotion and a baddie in the Doctor.

Its all there.

5 stars and more if i could

Eagerly awaiting next part if this wonderful story

Thank you

JodiHutchinsJodiHutchinsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@stroudle

Thank you! I'm doing my best to get the last part finished.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 6 years ago
Pleased I've found it...

I don't know how I missed Chapter 1 of this story but I'm pleased that I've found it now and caught up. "Kismet..." is a decent combination of erotica and SF thriller with an interesting set of protagonists and a suitably cold villain in Dr Miranda. The overall theme of the story reminded me a little of a ScattySue story on this site called "The Girl Who Wasn't There". Check it out, Jodi, if you haven't already seen it. Anyway, five stars for each of the current chapters.

JodiHutchinsJodiHutchinsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@Maonaigh

Thank you so much! I just read the story you mentioned and it does have similarities with Kismet.

LilyVonSchtuppLilyVonSchtuppalmost 6 years ago
very good

I like the whole storyline of this series. I saw in your comments that you are working on the last part. I hope you meant the next part and not the last part. There is a lot of potential in the storyline and it would be a shame if it ended after just one mare part. Well written with characters that are very interesting. Nicely done. I look forward to your next work.

JodiHutchinsJodiHutchinsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
@LilyVonSchtupp

Thank you! I’m toying with some ideas for the continuation and hope to have something soon. I’d love to keep going with at least a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't stop now

Love it. I hope you have a lot more chapters. What a cliffhanger on two fronts. Can't wait for next installment.

FiuToYouFiuToYoualmost 6 years ago
Excellent!!!

I will wait with 'bated breath' for the next part of a fine entry!!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

This one had me totally engrossed, and I can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you for sharing this with us!

TrueMortTrueMortalmost 6 years ago
So good

This is seriously good. Kept me interested all the way to the end and with my limited attention span that takes some doing.

Please continue this story I need more

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicalmost 6 years ago
Say it ain't over

I am totally engrossed in this story. Please tell me there is a chapter 3 in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please write soon!

This is so exciting!!!!

Bridget69Bridget69almost 6 years ago
Surely, this can't be the end.

As this story feels like it's just getting started.

smuff415smuff415almost 6 years ago
Ahhh!

Please post ch 3 asap! This is an awesome series!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You’ve got me binge reading this now

So rare is it for me to want to read everything at once. But I’m hooked. Great storytelling!

YourLinkYourLinkover 5 years ago
Awesome storytelling!!!!!

Came back to re-read this...and now to continue. heh heh

CliterateDykeCliterateDykeover 5 years ago

Jodi, I am simply astonished by the sophistication & outright beauty of your storytelling. These characters come alive through your words, their thoughts & feelings are so vivid & true. Just WOW! And you are so lucky to have LesbianChickLit as your editor/friend. I'm about to read part 3 but had to stop & just babble my astonished praise. This story rocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOW!!!!!

This story has been mostly very good though at times I find the back and forth between the story lines tedious. The ending on this chapter is fantastic. Your story keeps me wanting more.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 3 years ago

This story is quite enthralling it reminds me of Darkest Powers and Darkness Rising series by Kelley Armstrong I read as a teen. I am excited to finish this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beware evil characters who we have not seen deeply enough into the empathize with them. They are cardboard and uninteresting. But mostly they are “tools of the writer” to make the story do as s/he wishes; they are not characters. And the death of a genuine story. You cannot make a story out of cardboard characters.

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

This is good... hopefully roland finds love with cami

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJodiHutchins@JodiHutchins
422 Followers
Just an amateur writer but I love feedback! Email: itsatimemachinething@gmail.com 10/29/19 Thank you so much for the votes/comments/feedback on The Tutor. I’m sorry for not submitting a story in over a year! This year has been insane and I was pretty swamped with editing my ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES