All Comments on 'Alice's Awakening'

by Pokerman757

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MurfyMurfyalmost 6 years ago
Bad bet

Sounds like Dan was the true winner of the bet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hmmmm

This story was confusing. Did he enjoy watching his wife get fucked or not?

Pokerman757Pokerman757almost 6 years agoAuthor
Authors Comment

To 'Anonymous' - life isn't black and white.

He could be confused at the train of events and, like most people on this and other adult sites, was enjoying being a voyeur, watching a live porn shoot, but with mixed emotions, because he had directed and produced this display, only to realise that he had cast his wife as the object of a strange mans desires.

Maybe the story will evolve, and his feelings become apparent in future chapters, who knows?

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
What is missing?

What is missing? What happened to his first wife? She died or did she divorced him after discovering what a lousy husband she had married? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WILLING CUCKOLD

Sounds as he eventually got his own back fucking back by fucking Dan's woman,further more I'm sure his wife realized it was was Dan's cock fucking her and not her husbands, and just enjoyed it not giving away the fact that she knew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
uhm...

'your current wife'?

that's a rather temporary way to describe what's supposed to be a forever union.

and yes, i know the quoted statistics... and the real numbers if you, say, spend even 1 day in college, or date for more than a year, etc etc etc.

don't get me wrong, I liked the story... looking forward to more. But that beginning was... curious.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Wasn’t confusing

Obviously he got in a situation he wasn’t prepared for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPokerman757@Pokerman757
124 Followers
Just somebody offloading some thoughts, based on experiences, fantasies and other folks tales. I'm not a writer (no shit!), but just like to make up stories and share 'em. I also love the feedback from all you educated readers, particularly the ones who seem to know how the ne...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES