All Comments on 'Emails to Lovers Ch. 03'

by Texas Tease

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wished You hadn't...

Wished you hadn't written back... Can't stop thinking about the possibility of a woman like you. God, you seem so fucking sexy!

LotsOfBallCream

This was written as a summation of reading the 3 part series

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Still Gets to me...

I kind of talked to, I don't know... 2 years ago or something. I wrote to you telling you how much I enjoy your work, and this story is where I left I believe my first comment saying as such...

Just wanted to say, that your writing... it still holds up remarkably well. I don't know if I'm saying this b/c I vaguely remember seeing a picture of you, and well, your attractiveness COMBINED with the thoughts your portray in your writing is what makes this so sexy... or my own images of Texas women... or just the over all content that makes my nuts boil and cock throb, but... I REALLY like your writing.

I usually like a lot of dialogue and some sort of drama/power exchange setup... but yours is just straight fucking sexy.

Anyhow, I don't think you will receive and or read this, but... I still love your work!

Casey

cburnz@hotmail.com

Marklynda2Marklynda211 months ago

A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous