All Comments on 'A Threesome Surprise'

by markindy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 6 years ago
Explicit and long, drawn out but certainly entertaining.

Many years ago I would have been thrilled to find a couple like you two to introduce me to group sex, however, we all find our own way to enlightenment now like thousands of others I enjoy such stories. A pity I would rather be on the young studs side of this story but was a good reminder of rampant sexual desire. And my own slippage into being a dirty old man. Hey more of the same, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story line

This story really hit home w me. I would have loved to have a husband to take part in this type of fabulous sex but unfortunately I haven’t been that lucky. Guess I’m just a horny crazed lady. Thanks and write More for us. I’ve been wild for sure but this tops it all — almost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent comeback!

A most welcome “surprise”! Your stories are some of the best on Literotica, both in terms of hotness AND quality of writing. This one is no different. Hope it suggests a full return.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hell of a read

I don't know if that was true or not but couldn't stop reading.....

Awesome erotica! Too bad Cory didn't suck you off, he would have enjoyed it. I am imagining tasting your wife's pussy juices by sucking them from your cock right now. Having you shoot your cum in my mouth would be most delicious.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 4 years ago
Incredibly erotic !!

Simply WOW !

That was one of the hottest stories I have ever read on this site. You are a very good writer, and whoever did the editing did an amazing job. The story flowed like butter in a frying pan, then sizzled as the heat was turned up. I could hardly breathe when the three of them were enjoying each other. You and she are so lucky to be able to share each other and enjoy another person or couple as you do. I am so jealous. Haha. Thanks for sharing your experience and amazingly fertile brain. 5 😊😊😊😊😊

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 4 years ago
Hot hot hot

The threesome story with the couple pushing sexual boundaries with the young Marine neighbor was hot hot hot!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

great series. Cory has no idea what he missed out on. seems a little odd he would take a little rimming and ass fingering but would try tasting a cock once at least. Nice that no one had a "huge" cock

AJ_JohnsonAJ_Johnsonover 2 years ago

Perfection! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!! I am drained and love it!!!

01JETMECH01JETMECHover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed your story. I wish I had known a couple as adventurous as you two when I was younger.

thomashwhitethomashwhite12 months ago

This is the open life I want and mostly have (long term open thruple). As such it was more a relationship story for me than erotica. While the sex was good the relationships mattered more.

I feel sad for Cory though. He got to experience this type of openness and love, and then was going to settle for standardized relationships. I think many people suffer needlessly because it is easy to think you can put those desires back in the box once you’ve released them. It is much more difficult to actually do it. It often comes back out later and someone ends up hurting.

For me love is not enough. There needs to be compatibility in this area. Everyone I have ever dated has been told upfront about my feelings about this. If it is not something that they can enjoy then I believe they would be happier elsewhere. And, they have to enjoy it, not just suffer through it. That just makes everyone unhappy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous