All Comments on 'Fake News'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
Bleep735Bleep735almost 6 years ago
The National Weather Service has issued a Hot Story Advisory

Great story. A lot of fun. Thank you and I can’t wait to see what you write next.

aperson87aperson87almost 6 years ago

I don't read lesbian stories often, I think this is my first from that category. It's just not something that really appeals to me. But this is utterly adorable, very romantic and with a very real seeming main character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Breaking News: The Best Lesbian Story in Literotica After Months!

For at least a few months, I'd say there's been very low quality lesbian stories submitted to Literotica. This story, however, was a clear exception. It has a phenomenal build up to the romance and I just have this admiration of lesbian stories involving a straight woman (or women) who gradually, often unknowingly, undergo this journey to become lesbian themselves.

To me, stories centering on women who are already lesbians (as most stories in the lesbian category on this site are) just kills the mood for me and really diminishes the value/excitement I want to see in a straight woman to "succumb" to lesbianism. I'd say your story accomplishes this aspect quite wonderfully, which is to say got me hooked much like the "18-49" year old male demographics that ogled after Leticia and Brooke.

I really hope you continue with lesbian stories such as these involving "first timers" and "straight girls." Also, a clear writing improvement you did was detail the women's breasts in non-specific measurements/shapes. For example, it's good that you characterized Leticia as having essentially large breasts instead of saying something along the lines of "34-C breasts" in your other story, "Double Blind Date."

Criticism: I know there's varying degrees of suspension of disbelief in stories, but it doesn't make sense to me for Leticia and Brooke to suddenly know how to engage in such eager/passionate lesbian sexual acts if they were originally straight themselves to begin with, though I felt as if there were subtle hints in the text that Leticia may have had bicurious trysts with women in the past, particularly given how eager she is to go along the pretend plan in the story.

Like, Brooke being an expert and eager pussy-licker during a sexual encounter with Leticia near the end of the story seems unreasonable to me. You're not alone in this department though, as I've noticed MANY writers fall into this trap in their lesbian stories featuring straight women who all of a sudden, out of the blue, become experts at lesbian sex. IMO, it'd be more realistic for "straight" first-timers to mess up and fumble in their first encounter.

5/5 stars for the story overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just a Quick Clarification

Note that my title in my previous comment is meant in a way that I'm saying "Fake News" is the best lesbian story to come out in Literotica after recent months, NOT that it is necessarily the best lesbian story on literotica (that isn't to diminish the writer's work, especially since I view that there isn't any one best "Category" story on this site)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Loved it, the pacing was just right.

kiwi_subslutkiwi_subslutalmost 6 years ago
Yummy

Nice. This story swallowed me and held on all the way to the end. Thank you!

darvydarvyalmost 6 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this story! I loved the premise and I liked the slow build. Even though I could guess where the plot was going, it still kept me engaged and the payoff at the end was worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nicely done

I agree with the previous comment that this is the best story to come to literotica in gb e lesbian category in quite a while. I also like stories where the couple is forced to pretend and then it becomes real so this pushed that button for me. It is very crisply wtitten. If I was going to offer one small criticism it is that I would have liked to read more of the banter and see it slowly ramp up in terms of innuendo. But I'm sure that also would have been difficult to write and this is still quite good.

rml65rml65almost 6 years ago
Outstanding story!

This story was amazing and after reading this I am truly looking forward to reading more of your stories! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with us all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Beautful bit of writing but

I have to disagree with your standing on typos. They break people out of the story, and your work deserves better. I'm not really listening to the music in porn, I am reading your words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I would love a follow up on this story, perhaps the wedding at the station on air? Also there life in St. Louis. Just love your writing style it’s so well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of the best

This is one of the best stories I’ve read in a while. I absolutely loved it! I wished it could have been longer, but still the ending was sweet. I did feel as though the oral sex was a bit rushed into, but that might just reflect the sexual tension between the two. Would have loved to have read more interaction between the two characters prior to the sex, like the hay fever/migraine incident with kayaking. (I’m a sucker for fluff) All in all, a lovely story and a great writing style. A few spelling/grammar errors (like you’ve mentioned) but nothing that stopped me from reading or drawing away from what was being said. Keep going with the smut (and fluff)! (I’m off to read your other stories now)

thebarwellthebarwellalmost 6 years ago
I enjoyed it!

I thought it was a really good story, nicely structured so it could be a stand-alone or there could sequels. I think what I enjoyed most was seeing you back!

JCMcNeillyJCMcNeillyalmost 6 years ago
First Rate

That was an interesting, original story, and I loved it. I can’t of anything more beautiful in life than that moment when you realize everything you ever wanted is standing right in front of you. And when you see someone you care about experience it, it’s breathtaking. And you so easily made us care about these two women. Bravo, and I hope you write more in this genre (It’s the only one I read, sorry).

AlegnaRHAlegnaRHalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Really enjoyed it.

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963almost 6 years ago
Great Story

LOved it from the title on to the last few words. Great detail, great character development and loved the way you ended it. TY

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 6 years ago
Loud and prolonged applause

A very good, readable story YKN, well deserving of five stars. I don't known anything about the operation of a small TV news station but your description certainly came across as accurate and plausible. My sole criticism is that the story seemed a little rushed from about the halfway point---I would like to have seen more of a build-up in the burgeoning romance between Brooke and Leticia. But that's just my little quibble and others will probably disagree with me. Whatever, a first-rate piece of writing.

Btmc171Btmc171almost 6 years ago
Excellent

Really good story, I really enjoyed the development of the relationship as it went on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I THINK AMAZING SAYS IT ALL

Very nicely written piece of fiction.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 6 years ago
It is always great to read a new story from you.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story, but...

Nice story but "Double Blind Date" set a pretty high bar and this one didn't quite make it...

lord_jefelord_jefealmost 6 years ago
Don't Normally Read Lesbian Stories

Oddly, they generally don't do anything for me, but this story felt honest, & organic. It flowed, & made sense, and was a 5 star read all the way. Glad I took the chance on a trusted author in an untrusted category.

Maddie624Maddie624almost 6 years ago

Awesome job! I love your stories :)

lespoon1lespoon1almost 6 years ago
5+

I will be reading more of your submissions. I enjoyed this one very much. I liked the characters and their build up. Keep up the good work.

Does that work for you?

Peace

Link

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyable

Really liked story. Didn't notice any errors that would affect my reading and enjoying this story. Have read some your other works which I also l liked. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

Really, really enjoyed it. A great slow building story. Please keep writing gems like this! I hope this is payment enough to keep you writing? Much love and many thanks.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 6 years ago
Thank you for your story.

This was so much better than I imagined from the title and the blurb. The characters felt very real and their journey was believable. I have enjoyed reading your stories for a long time now and look forward to your next story. Thanks

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervalmost 6 years ago
very nice!

i enjoyed it. Maybe a little more drawn out between first kiss and doing everything?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

I really, really liked this story.

AnonymousWriter244AnonymousWriter244almost 6 years ago
A good story.

I read your story and you didn't dissapoint. This one is excelent and the sex scenes were hot. I liked the 'cherry on top' ending. Classic theme portrayed with finesse. So weird nobody caught them as they were noisy in their working place (or maybe their coworkers suspected what was going on and left them alone). Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fake news and white lies...

Hearing "fake news" and "little white lie" made me think fondly of Hope Hicks....lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
well done

It was a great story, well written and just right. it was fantastic. pity it couldnt develop into alonger story series

soupssoupsalmost 6 years ago

I've read so many of these stories and I would have to say this was up there with the best. It is clear and well written but also unique in its own right. Thank you and please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great build up

I agree with the other poster. The slow build up with straight women realizing their inner lesbian desires is the best type of lesbian erotica and you are a master at writing that subject matter. You are a wordsmith and I hope you consider writing more stories like this.

Thank you for the entertainment!

Ps I imagined Ashley Brewer and Leslie Lopez as the two characters and it was immensely erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

I can't believe I almost missed this story. Another great one as per usual for you. I love how realistic they are in terms of plot and dialogue. You are one of my favourite authors and I can't wait to read what you write next. xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 Stars

Unique premise, made even better by your mockery of Reddit. Totally realistic portrayal of the typical scumbaggery on that site. If I could, I'd give you a sixth star for calling them out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn That’s Hot!

I need a sequel! Maybe a flashback story of the dates they took and then the sexual fantasies they fulfilled before they left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

That was good! Really loved it

namidaboshinamidaboshiover 5 years ago
Beautiful

This was such a beautiful story. Thank you for such an excellent read.

Any chance of a sequel?

member9458member9458over 5 years ago
Great as is, could've been more.

I really liked this. I thought it started as a fairly clever sendup of shipping culture, and I love how relatable Brooke's vanity is. But there's moments you kind of brush over, like the paparazzi pictures, that you could've mined for some additional comedy or conflict, and I feel like you were in such a rush to get to the sex—not that you could be blamed too much for that, this is an erotica site after all—that Brooke's brief moment of introspection, in the heat of being called out by Leticia, being enough to get over her vanity, and Leticia's subsequent forgiveness of Brooke, feels a little cheap.

I mean if you think about it, Brooke never really has an opportunity to put herself out there for Leticia the way Leticia did for Brooke when she was sick. Putting Brooke in the doghouse for a bit might have given her a more meaningful, realistic opportunity to reflect on her relationship with Leticia and do something proportional about it, and I think that would've made the ensuing sex scene a lot more dynamic.

But as it is, it's a sweet little story with some really good ideas. Thanks for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Extraordinary

Every once in a while you read a story that's a head and shoulders above the rest. This is one of them. It should come as no surprise that so many of us are yearning to read more of these two.

nsfwaansfwaaover 5 years ago

Nice story thanks for sharing.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
I love it!

A wonderful love story with a perfect ending. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Life is strange

This is a bit like the tail that wagged the dog, but neither of them were dogs. Really liked your take on this phenomenon, much more sexy then the usual dribble. 5 stars for the erotica and 5 stars for a understanding of the news.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tremendous

Tremendous story. Very well-written and captivating! Thank you!

Atys70Atys70over 4 years ago
Bravo

So well written and such a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Outstanding

This is superb writing. Wonderfully erotic, completely plausible and a really well constructed love story. Wow. Just wow.

dario_siffdario_siffalmost 4 years ago
Nice

I laughed, as you chose the heart of the Midwest to share this beautiful love story! Good work; great setting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good read

I actually really liked this story it was cute. I would have loved more insight on the little “dates” but I’m sure that would have made the story too long. I also like how it was a slow burn where you they didn’t even realize it until it just happened. Thanks for writing this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

As I read this I was so hoping they would get together. They make a great team. I love the ending. Now I'll go back and read your other stories. Good job. DW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a great story

This is phenomenally good. Two really well drawn characters, a well constructed story, a slow-burning plot that makes us care what happens and, in the end, very hot sex. You are really talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well-written, clever, sexy. What's not to like?

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Fun story. Very fun to read, the developing of characters, the climbing expectations, the clímax, all good. You can write well indeed. Thank you and take care

62cathlab62cathlabover 3 years ago

For one time a real story really true. I mean that it's an evolution on their relation and the final is very encouraging. I hope you understand my english because i'm a french man. Thanks a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A fresh idea!

Well written, but mostly an interesting take on meeting and culminating a relationship. Good job! ❤️

Dezra45Dezra45over 3 years ago

I came for the premise, because it sounded unique, but I stayed for the writing. The story was told beautifully. You tip-toed the line of a rushed story vs a slow story. The pace felt very natural and even though the story wasn't long, it was very fulfilling. Honestly, I just want more. Excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very well done

Very much enjoyed the story. Good character development--you got your readers invested in their lives, etc. Just enough detail. Very beliveable situation. You write extremely well. Now where's the next installment? Flashback to the move and getting married and then moving onto the next stage in their marriage? Boredom? Lesbian bed death? Children? You wanted feedback....

NakedartNakedartabout 3 years ago

really good story had me all the way though 5 stars and on Fav list.

JanesKissJanesKissabout 3 years ago

This is the best story that you have written

eros53eros53almost 3 years ago
Loved it

It’s a great story! I really enjoyed it. Cool original idea, fun story line, believable characters, and really strong emotions. The few edits I caught were no big deal, and they didn’t distract me from the story. Keep up the hood work! (BTW loved both your series also, sorry for not saying anything earlier…)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The build up was slow and felt real. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are a great writer! I was really invested in the characters relationship! Well done, and keep the good work. Slow burn is something that we need more of!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Delightfully sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was great writing, it’s about as good as it gets for explaining how love and falling in love looks and sounds. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I won’t comment on typos, but I do have one complaint. I wish that one of the two women had thought of locking the door before the clothes came off. I spent half the story worrying that Gary would walk in on them at any time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story, well crafted and plotted. Great build-up towards the climax, and and good ending. You should consider publishing.

AquariusgirlAquariusgirlabout 2 years ago

This story is amazing, thank you so much! :)

SinteraSinteraabout 2 years ago

Why have I just found this now? Now I must read everything you have done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope you know how much of a gem this is. I go to this site mainly for the lesbian stories--God knows how much we need more representation--but this is top notch. Delightful, tender, and hot at the same time. Gosh, hope to see more of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Very well written. Believable characters. You handle their interior dialogue exceptionally well. I keep coming back and reading it every few months because it is so well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was erotic and stimulating, but also sweet and romantic. A rare treat.

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

I first read this story nearly a year ago and commented anonymously. The story has lost none of its lustre and I enjoyed it even more the second time around.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonover 1 year ago

I've read this before, but it's still a very enjoyable read.

okami1061okami1061over 1 year ago

How could I have read your other stories and missed this one?

And a shame it is, too, cause I'd've loved to be reading a second time this time!

Brer_OtticaBrer_Otticaover 1 year ago

Supersexy. So much so that I’m going to tune in to local news shows just to imagine the anchoress and the weather girl going at it, Fake News style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great story. one of the few that can be reread and not lose anything each time. believable characters, plausible storyline.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow!!!

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64311 months ago

A really good Story! Different from some of your others but really good!

Thank you

AquariusgirlAquariusgirl9 months ago

This is simply amazing and still one of my favorites on here. I'm glad they found each other and realized what they had was always real.

You're a great writer and we all appreciate you!

5 stars from me ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

62cathlab62cathlab7 months ago

This story is part of my favorites. I'm from France and i would love to see this in my country. Thanks for the writing

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great premise! Really liked the protagonist's voice... but Leticia was a bit of a cipher. More dialogue on their fake dates might have fleshed her out more. Plus, it ended too soon! Can't we have their coming out stories?

The writing was excellent: just wanted there to be more of it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

YKN,

Brilliantly erotic. Building up to the lovemaking was steady and intoxicating and when Brooke and Leticia made the love it was so spontaneous and erotic… had me dripping wet myself… Bravo!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
5891 Followers
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...