All Comments on 'The Lieutenant'

by TANSTAAFL58

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Job...

You did well with this rollicking little story...especially for a first time submission. It was fast and fun. Keep up the good work.

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 6 years ago

I'm a bit of a Trekkie and I enjoyed this short sharp little story. Keep up the good work!

The_Comte_dAmourThe_Comte_dAmouralmost 6 years ago
"Set phasers on 'caress'..."

This old school TOS fan had a blast... Lots of fun!

eideticeideticalmost 6 years ago
Hard, Fast and Funny...

Your motor-mouth Lieutenant was a great send-up. For a first ever submission, this is good. Thanks for joining the Event, and please keep writing. Cheers!

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMealmost 6 years ago
She can'nae take much more o' this, Cap'n!

I like a fast paced story, but wow! That was frantic. In this setting, this context, it worked. And the pacing of the plot felt organic with the rapid-fire dialouge of your heroine. I enjoyed it, but I kind of wish it had lasted a bit longer.

Alice_RosaleenAlice_Rosaleenalmost 6 years ago
Live Long and Profit!

I thought "S'kok" seemed a little tame for someone with Blood Fever. Probably a good thing for Tilley that he was just Romu-lyin'...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Just one criticism:There are quite a few errors of punctuation, nothing major, except when they change the meaning of the sentence. " a tall, burley bearded human with a crooked grin." Without a comma after "burley"(burly is the correct spelling) you are saying his beard is burly.

But I'm a life-long Trekkie, liked this story quite a bit and laughed out loud more than once. Sex with Orion prostitutes usually ends in violence and S'kok(haha!) is such a sly dog! LOL! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

"The first orgasm took her breath away, and took the words right out of her mouth."

I see what you did there. ;)

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
E.G.E.

Earth Girls r Easy! Hot, Hard & Fast!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 4 years ago
Eh...

...don't know how kindly anyone with the rights to Star Trek would look on this story, as it's a very blatant ripoff of it. I thought perhaps it was going to use just a few elements and diverge but that wasn't the case. Stopped reading once I read about the Klingon and Harry Mudd.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTANSTAAFL58@TANSTAAFL58
46 Followers
I discovered erotic writing about a few years ago. I love it. My stories aren't great literature. They also aren't crude stroke stories. I like to think of them as thoughtful smut. I'm more interested in real people than pornstars or fashion models. Here you will find normal...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES