All Comments on 'My Neighbor, My Mistress'

by CharlestonAce

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 6 years ago

It's like a trailer for a movie that never where. I guess it is a turn on for some to be dismissed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A lesson here

There's a lesson here. Never be seduced into being someones total sub. If you become a thing, not remain a person, then you can be discarded easilly. BDSM is a mutual relationship. She fucked him over, and trained him to be submissive. How will his future relatioships turn out? Not really an erotic story, more a cuationary tale?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Interesting premise.

The submission wasn't bad, but the sex, when it finally happened, was all to rushed. It lacked all of the details that would have made it erotic.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Interesting premise.

But not particularly erotic.

Too matter-of-fact. Lacks teasing his cock, edging him, without allowing him to cum. Lacks anything with any parts of her body except her pussy which he eats. No forced analingus. No playing with his asshole. Not much in the way of dialog.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

While I do find the climax sex scene hot, I can't help but feel a bit nasty about the story overall. Harris seems scummy at best and predatory at worst. She didn't have a proper conversation with Frank about anything really, turning him into a slave immediately (while he was drunk, too). And for what? Only to dump him because he didn't appeal to her unspoken standards, leaving him to deal with the consequences alone. That's not what a responsible dom should do.

However, it's not like Frank is 100% innocent. A grown man went and cheated on his girlfriend without a second thought, because a random sexy neighbor lady made him horny. He "lived a dream" and threw it all away for nothing basically. No questioning, no proper talk with Harris, just listening to his horny mind, without even thinking about it. Serves him right to get dumped like that, honestly (doesn't make Harris less responsible).

Maybe I'm not supposed to think that hard about porn, or there's something I just don't get. However, if I wrote a story with a premise like that I'd either make Harris an actual predator or made her and Frank's relationship flow a bit slower, with a proper communication between them, so it would be more respectful to both of them.

Still, maybe there is something I don't get. Hope my comment didn't sound too dismissive towards your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous