All Comments on 'JOI for Pets in Training'

by RoyalBrain

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
KinkyleatherKinkyleatheralmost 6 years ago
So hot my mistress

Ohh mistress thank you for your hot sexy audio, your hypnotic voice was like honey and i loved that scene where you commanded the listener to imagine you stood behind them wth a strap on, so kinky and hot, already looking forward to your next audio 🔥🔥🔥💞💋💋

cedigercedigeralmost 6 years ago
oh my !

Wow, amazing. followed your instructions. Love your voice

JSF79JSF79over 5 years ago
More please!

Just the most erotic thing I've heard, amazing work. Thank you so much for posting, any chance of some more please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sexy voice

You have the sexiest voice ever! Instant hard-on!

Do you have website with more stories?

Love you.

shyscholarshyscholaralmost 5 years ago

Oh my God, I can't believe you got me to do that

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just wow

That was amazing my very satisfied asshole and cock thank you Mistress, I came so fucking hard, thank you for your guidance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
THE BEST EROTIC AUDIO EVER

That feeling of gazing deep in my eyes and fingering my ass. Oh my heaven. That caused me to cringe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You finally made me eat my own cum. I gently scooped some and swallowed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Y

Gfaa

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you mistress, this excited me so much that I got my toy all the way in my ass for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

RoyalBrain that was amazing my dear. You are now my Mistress and I am your devoted pet. This was the first time I listened to you, followed your instructions to letter and then enjoyed my own cum. I was fully exposed on this sunny and chilly winter day that will always be remembered as the first time that I served you. I’m now going to listen to your other recordings.

Love & Devotion,

Loyal Pet

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mmmmm. Thank you Mistress. I did exactly what you told me. It was so sexy to be told to explore by my hole with my wet finger, sticking it in slowly for you and working it all the way in, to feel my insides. Thank you Mistress for using your strap on and making my ass feel so good, for making me cum and to thank my Mistress by eating my cum. It was new and very exciting to be told to do some new and naughty things. Thank You Mistress:)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a sexy voice. It made it so erotic to follow your commands :) I did like the feel of exploring my asshole with my finger, sliding it all the way in, it was so pleasurable. I did as you said, and for the first time went through with eating my cum, as I didn't want to displease you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoyalBrain@RoyalBrain
1356 Followers
Want more Mistress? Visit geteroticaudio.com to get a custom audio or book time with me. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Keep those delicious emails coming. Thank you for all your kind words as always. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Explore your kinks with my checklist here: ht...