All Comments on 'The Seven Year Itch'

by TwylamarieWilson

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Something to think about!

So many of you people (writers) should be writing in Fantasy section.

I know that the story is about her, but plastic husband just pick her up,

and life is going as normal.

In yours and hoard of cuckolds dreams, but not in LIFE!

Please don't take me wrong. There are cases, but 1:1,000,000.

Considering number of stories, population at large is well out.

TwylamarieWilsonTwylamarieWilsonalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Something to think about

to the anonymous poster who provide the comment "Something to think about."

I didn't itemize the aftermath of my affair, but I never said that going back to my husband was without problems and adjustments. Of course there were some hard times, but I'm not sure they are fodder for Literotica stories.

Perhaps you disagree? It would be interesting to hear varied opinions on that. Perhaps you could post the subject over on the Literotica bulletin board? It might make for an interesting discussion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very good story

Twyla, you're a very good writer. Your stories hold together and in general your grammar and spelling are good, too. I have to wonder how much is autobiographical and how much is out of your imagination.

When a man has an affair, the woman asks, "Does he love her?" Simply having sex is more forgivable, since she wants to be the one he cares for. When a woman has an affair, he wants to know, "Did he cum in her?" He doesn't want to have to take care of a child that isn't genetically his. These are oversimplifications, to be sure, but they generally hold. You were more emotionally attached to the woman, which should have worried your husband more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous