All Comments on 'Summer with Aunt Carol Pt. 01'

by SpankedMan65

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
me_ronme_ronalmost 6 years ago
Great beginning of an Awesome story

can't wait to read part 2 , 3 and 4.

thanks for sharing

L O ReinsL O Reinsalmost 6 years ago
Ha Ha Good Luck with Alice

New thing here on feedback.

Pin the ass as far as I can tell.

Anyway, Nice story beginning. It’s well written with good setting and characters. I felt like I fell through a hole in the porch though when it stopped so abruptly. I’m looking forward to more installments. Welcome to Lit and congrats on your first story here.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 6 years ago
Let's get one thing straight: This wasn't so much "Part One" as it was "An Introduction To Part One (The rest of which remains to be posted)".

It's a decent start, but if I had a dollar for every "decent start" that appears here--only to be lost and forgotten by the author and readers alike--I wouldn't have to work.

If you actually write more of this story, I'll read it. I'm not holding my breath, however. And while you laid the foundation for the story to continue, it was a very brief introduction that contained nothing sexual...

Gordon1135Gordon1135over 5 years ago
So here I was:

Sitting on the porch with this large strong woman, I a 17 year old boy, much smaller in stature, obviously immature for my age, dressed in short pants, legs smooth and devoid of hair, her hand on my very bare knee and explaining how things were going to be as well as pointing out to me exactly what might get me into hot water with her, emphasizing these points with a sqeeze of said knee as she stared into my innocent fearful eyes. I was wondering what it was going to be like when I misbehaved and whether I would end up over her knee sans pants and undies and how her rough calloused hands would feel while harshly reddening up my posterior for my youthful disobedience. Mmmmmm. I was game for the game and would get lost in the woods. Hurry with more, SM65 ...

mannchaamannchaaabout 4 years ago
hoping for continuation ;)

Hope you continue the story ;)

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

reminds me of an 'aunt carol' story I have read roughly 25 years ago.

AragonMAragonMover 1 year ago

Very good start, with promising future. Sorry you did not continue?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous