All Comments on 'Roommate's Girlfriend'

by litpervgrrl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jjadlerjjadlerabout 19 years ago
Wow...

Your writing (again!) is wonderful. I'm not usually one for lesbian stories, but I love how human your characters are. Brilliant!

freejackfreejackabout 19 years ago
Wonderful!

Great story. Love the way you make the characters real. It's not often that you can describe unatractive characters (in the normal sense), yet still make them hot because of the action that takes place. I'm impressed, as always, and continue to look forward to future stories. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Intense

Hyper-reality. Intense. As always, fine style, economy, real characters realistically drawn.

Grey BeardGrey Beardalmost 19 years ago
UFFDAH !!!

Without a doubt, when it comes to action .. and very unusual action to boot ..you are one of my favorites. However it would have been a nice touch if you had asked her to keep the key.

callmQ67callmQ67about 18 years ago
Superb!

As a previous reviewer noted, your writing has great economy, a quality for which I strive but usually fail. Utterly believable characters and very very sexy action. First rate.

escriterraescriterraabout 12 years ago
Wonderful characterization --- very nicely done!

While I realize this is a comment that will show up after a hiatus of --- what? --- six years since the last posting about the story, good writing stands the test of time. It is always a delight to discover lovely erotica that explores both the minds and the bodies of the characters.

The protagonist's repressed longings, her surprise at the idea of, and then the irresistible sounds of, anal sex, and finally the release of her pent-up desire as both giver and receiver of such an intimate, nasty-sexy, intensely satisfying sexual act are deliciously described.

A satisfying read --- thank you.

S9808S9808about 1 year ago

impressive story line. very good description of the characters. good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous