All Comments on 'The Lonely Lady'

by darkoverlord6

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great love story

I love how Ryan and Elaine fall in love -- I love her looking at his "hairy man cock" and love the feel of his hairy chest in the shower. Elaine has enjoyed looking at and thinking of Ryan for two years. Obviously she has fantasized in touching him what might exist under those clothes. When she finally sees him naked -- WOW! He's 21, and I love the hairy descriptions on such a young man, and they can make this work. The physical side is very strong! Please write more!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 6 years ago

I loved the story! It was so descriptive that I could picture what was happening in my mind's eye. It's too bad that the daughter was such a bratty little cunt. She should have been happy for her mother. After all, she didn't want him anymore. Instead, she acts like a spoiled little shit.

anon9854anon9854almost 6 years ago
Love the Story

I love this erotic story. I'm going to add it to my list of favorites.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderalmost 6 years ago
The Daughter.

Her attitude was really pissin me off BUT, her attitude was very believable.

Gave you 5 for this one. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story!

I'd love to see a sequel as these two embark on a life together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The Lonely lady

Well I hope she doesn't regret getting fazed out at some point. I use fazed the way you used phased. Both are backward and I want you to understand.

I thought it was interesting Elaine was upset heading to her car for the date. Seems to me every Mother's response to her daughter has been, "Honey, there's no competition. You don't measure up!"

A white bra under a black dress? Seriously? I can't stop laughing.

2cookies4u2cookies4uabout 3 years ago

Loved the story!

As others have mentioned, the daughter was certainly a bratty bitch. She'd tossed him away for a "better" model (the guitarist). She gave up any claim to her EX.

As for dating an older woman, I met a woman 15 years senior to me at a singles dance. We had an incredible evening; talking, laughing and sharing a few brief kisses. She was a firecracker in bed and there was so much passion. We ended up separating at the insistence of her girlfriends. Best year of my life!

BentandtwistedBentandtwistedover 1 year ago

Loved this. Had me soaked and playing with myself as I read it. I'm glad the mom and boy ended up together. There's nothing wrong with an older woman having fun and or a relationship with a much younger man. I recently let a good friends son seduce me while my husband was away on business. It was soooo good and have let him come over a few times since.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdarkoverlord6@darkoverlord6
2165 Followers
New Writer with interest in Science Fiction , Fantasy, and Horror genres. Grew up on Godzilla and Ultraman back in the Seventies. I guess Im kind of a nerd, love Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, and watching classic 1950's sci fi movies. Got into writing on Literotica as a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES