All Comments on 'The Fucking Machine Ch. 02'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
:)

Damm I really, really want one of those...!! Love the story - and am looking forward towards the next installment.

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101about 19 years agoAuthor
Buy one

You can buy one but I don't know how much they cost. To find out, google "Sybian" and you will get some web sites where they are advertised. They are not exactly like the machine described in the stories but they perform a similar function.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
A Fun Story

Thos girls have too much money to spend! Fun story, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
They do exist, and they do leave a memory

We know of one that was purchased after attending a Lifestyle convention, and introduced to a few swinging couples as a "starter" for a house party. It soon became the center of physical attention for all the ladies and visual appreciation by all the gents. By this male's observations, the women smiling and worn out by the end of the evening. The hot, erotic verbal replay in this story sure paints a pretty picture of what can really happen; and the paint isn't the only thing that was wet and dripping.

I like your style and imagination. It's a pleasure to relive the possibilities of how it happens in private, as well as in party mode. For those who haven't encountered one yet, it isn't the answer for every pleasure-seeker. Today's softer gel-covered dildos would be an asset, and could lead to more story themes .. investigating and inventing better toys ... for joy and fulfillment. I'll check back for any updates.

Keep posting your stories. I like your talent.

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
I'm not sad.

But I've been replaced, not that I know these lovely girls. I think mom will find out. Shelly has a lucrative busness opportunity, except for cutting class. May I offer my place to set up your business.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous