All Comments on 'Meditation: Simple Techniques'

by Lord DragonsWing

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good Start!

I practice meditation and kung fu daily. While short and too the point, this was actualy a very good article. It didn't tell me anything I didn't all ready know, but it's excellent for beginners. A very good start.

Green_GemGreen_Gemabout 19 years ago
Good health, low stress levels = Good sex!

Thank you for sharing some of your expertise with us. I found the article very interesting with tips that I will most certainly use.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thanks!

Very informative and well written. Thanks for the tips, LDW. Taking time out and relaxing is something we could all do more of.

Lou

xxx

yuiyuiabout 19 years ago
Breathe deep, seek peace ;)

Thank you, LDW, for sharing your expertise regarding meditation! Your "How-to" was informative and easy to understand. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Good, Need Grammar check

I liked and agree with this entire article. The only detracting feature is the pervasive gramatical errors. Nothing that ruins the message, however you will probably want to proof read your next submission more carefully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Addition to your article

I found this very helpful. I'd like to let you know about one of the ways I've found to meditate. Find a chart that shows the chakras, and focus on each of them with the coresponding color. About five minutes will help with anxiety or sleeplessness. It's very relaxing, and also helps if you have a mild internal disturbance. Just remember, no matter what type of meditation you do, DO NOT DRIVE immediatly thereafter. Thanks again for this article.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
you're sleep techniques help alot!

I have insomnia and am lucky to get 3 hours sleep a day max, since I've found you're techniques i am sleeping more and its better sleep. If that makes sence :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Good stuff, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you!

As one with Multiple Sclerosis, I have many issues related to sleep, chronic pain, etc. Your article is simple to employ and most appreciated. Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thsank You

Thank you for this article I think the next time my tooth starts hurting really bad I'll do this while waiting for the pain meds to work. I also have an appointment this week to get it out but have to take antibiotics first and I can't accept any pain meds from th denttist because I am in pain management. I would call them but it's onky a few days and advil and excedrin taken with milk work better than my bresakthrough meds. or the regular opana. Still I think this is a good simple article to follow. Now if only my dog stops itching long enough to do it. And my kittens leave me alone.

I have done some self hypnosis relaxation techniques in the past that my Dad taught to me and one of my favorites was going throuugh all the muscles relaxing them and with the breathing you internally chant in with the good out with the bad and if I am trying to sleep I picture myself floating in a warm ocean with gentle waves and I lay down to do this usually because it hurts less. please excuse bad grammer I am on my kindle touch &Am hurting so I am hurrying. Thanks again for all your hard work as a nurse. I wish more would do these techniques. Pain meds are great but they work better if you're calm. ice packs, heating pad and simply running your hands over the hurting part helps to . Because it distracts the nerves and confuses them. bye.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous