All Comments on 'The Secret Sharers'

by steffen

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sureal

If I could ever find a love so pure!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
zzz...zzz...zzzzzzz

Wake us when you learn to write, and/or move out of your mommy's house, loser.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow!!

Loved this! It's so godamm hot! More please!!!!

ALSCOTSMANALSCOTSMANabout 19 years ago
Hmm

Negative comments are never nice, try being constructive. To me I read at Literotica because my mind can turn me on more than a picture I may see but these pictures were nice. I'd have rated higher had the pics been secondary to the writing but seemed the writing was more of a distraction....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
finally

hey i loved this. it was so sensual, and really caught the essence of a woman sharing herself and wanting another woman. i wish i could find that. thank you for writing something other than cliche, something so real

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wow indeed

A Very intuitive description

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very erotic!

I absolutely loved your writing, don't listen to those baboons that say your story wasn't any good. Never have I read such a sensual story of the lovemaking between two woman! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Lukewarm

Perhaps you should consider technical writing. Left me cold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
amazing

sensual, not fucktastic. there's a difference, and you excelled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Many peoples true story and well told

Ignore the testerone effect comments that are just an result of feeling threatened and being sad. A great piece of writing that describes feelings and depths thay would not even comprehend, you encompassed the moral/mental struggle being overcome by self realisation, not many get that balance right, i look forward to the stories where you get to unfettled lust as i am sure you will be abl eto describe that perfectly too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

Wow! It was sooo. . .sensual, great job. Keep it Up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
talented writing

This story, to those who are used to erotica being about sex organs instead of about people, and their thoughts and their feelings, may lack something. But for one of these ignorant beings to suggest 'technical writing' for you was an amazingly inappropriate comment. I would claim that those who get excited by words like 'cock' and 'cunt' are the drones! You wrote so beautifully! The shy, passionate person who emerged so vididly here was a more attractive person than those vulgar sexual athletes with no character that populate the 'other type' of erotic story. Very well done, and a pox on them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I'm a 26yr old Bi Woman

I found it laboured to have been written in the third person, my own experiences have given me memories hotter than this story. Perhaps a revamp of your writing style might make this sort of story become the erotic thriller it was meant to be. Otherwise a good try.

IluvkissingIluvkissingalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful story!

I just loved this story of yours. I found it very erotic and sensual and I could imagine every scene you painted. Made me horny as hell!

So thank you for that and well done.

I look forward to reading many more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Different

very interesting way of interpreting that but exellent all the same. this has great depth something lots of these stories lack and desperately need. loved the point of view!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent

Your writing surpassed an amatuer entry of a frivolous nature. The story flowed, gamboled, strode, and arrived with a splash! Yet it was light and airy, ephemeral even in its beautifully timed delivery. It was more than a read; it was a journey. It excelled and I am happy to have experienced it.

NavauraNavauraover 14 years ago
POETIC

I'm not into girls or anything, but your words sound so poetic. Like a piece of poetry written down. It's beautiful melodiac and flows freely like water. I enjou the style and technique. Really awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A man's vuew

Watching my lover and wife touch each other was the highpoint of my life, followed by the low point when one didn't want to do it any more or stay a threesome.

freemyspiritfreemyspiritover 13 years ago
loved it!

I've been in a very similar situation; falling in love with a girl before I knew I could love a girl. So that made me really connect to your story, but to make it even better, I loved your writing! The poetic style, use of words and description, loved everything!

These are the stories I like, that turn me on. Thats why it's called litEROTICA not porn scripts.

ceb35ceb35over 13 years ago
Hidden desire

I find that I watch womens breasts and wonder what it would be like. I could have found out when I was in college, but then I was too young adn scared to try. Now I read this and I am wet!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous