All Comments on 'The Laundry Room'

by Nrlynkdbabe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Length

Would be better if it were longer, the story is too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I think it's fine

Nothing wrong with a short story...it's sorta like the beginning of foreplay...perhaps as you're kissing your lover on the neck, running your hands over her belly, maybe cupping her breast. As Nrlynkdbabe keeps submitting I'm sure she'll work up to the really good parts :)

Keep writing!

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 19 years ago
I'm really enjoying these short storys!

Keep telling your storys! Their short but really exciting! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Naked in the rain

Nikki, your story about being in the naked in the rain set off my g/f Carol -- she has now dared me to do that dare, like you did, running with a wet tshirt. I hope you continue writing your delightful experiences. Have you ever been arrested?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
SIMILARITIES

YOUR STORY REMINDED ME OF A PREVIOUS NEIGHBOR OF MINE IN TULSA, OKLHOMA. I LIVED IN AN APARTMENT COMPLEX ON THE SECOND FLOOR - MY NEIGHBOR ACROSS THE COURTYARD ALSO WAS ON THE SECOND FLOOR. SHE NEVER PUT ON MUCH OTHER THAN A LONG T SHIRT AND SHE WAS ALWAYS BENDING OVER CLEANING AND COOKING AND CAUSING MANY JACK OFF SESSIONS. ONE NIGHT AROUND 8 PM I NOTICED SHE WAS HEADING TO THE LAUNDRY ROOM AND I WENT ALSO. WE WERE THE ONLY TWO THERE AND SHE CONTINUED TO BEND AND FLIRT OPENLY. MY DICK WAS ROCK HARD - I WAS 22 YRS OLD AND JUST OUT OF COLLEGE WHEREAS SHE WAS ABOUT 30. SHE WAS GREAT. SHE DID NOT LET ME FUCK HER THOUGH SHE JUST LIKED TO TEASE. I DID GET A HAND JOB OUT OF HER THOUGH. THIS CONTINUED OFF AND ON FOR ABOUT A YEAR UNTIL SHE AND HER HUSBAND MOVED. YOUR STORY BROUGHT BACK THE MEMORIES AND THE NEED FOR SELF SATISFACTION.

46018377jp46018377jpabout 18 years ago
Fucking Naked

I liked your story. It may be short but it is long enough to make my prick hot, long and hard. Really fucking hard. And still hard. Thanks for the hardon.

Keep the stories cumming.

John P

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Rain can be romantic and erotic!

Your walk naked in the rain was simply delicious! Everyone who reads this will want to do it (though most won't, pity). My boyfriend wouldn't, even when I said he could stay dressed while I walked naked in the rain (this was last summer). But sorry to say we didn't do it. Thanks for a well-told story. --Kathy

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
great story

This is the second story of yours that i have read i can see myself reading and getting off to many more of your great stories.

P.S. I just wanted to say that the picture you posted of your self in your biography is amazing. I can tell you take care of your body. You are very attractive and it got me really hard. ^_^

Thanks again for writing please write more. :)

qarlcueqarlcueover 9 years ago
nude in laundry temptation

I love the scenario of putting your only clothes into the washer to "trap" yourself naked. Great telling of a fun, sexy, and brave experience.

zazrix9zazrix9almost 6 years ago
Many years ago

I would do my laundry my apt. basement.In seXi high heels I bought, risking being caught. I was too cautious and never was, Now I wish I had been. Today I would make certain I was!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous