All Comments on 'My Second Cousin Molly'

by jackal_man

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
jackal_manjackal_manabout 19 years agoAuthor
first story

this is my first story, guys. feedback would be much appreciated. =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good start but....

Good start but you spent too much time reaffirming that she was his second cousin. I look forward to a second chapter.

The ChauffeurThe Chauffeurabout 19 years ago
For the sake of accuracy

The story was good, but you are wrong about the cousin relationship. A second cousin to you would be the child of one of your parents first cousins. Your parents first cousins are your first cousins once removed. If the girls parent is a sibling of your uncle (the blood relative to you),she is also your first cousin. If she's related on your Aunt's side (not a blood relation), she is no relation to you. This may be considered nit picking to you but I believe accuracy is important.

jackal_manjackal_manabout 19 years agoAuthor
thanks

thanks guys, much appreciated. chauffer, you are right about the second cousin thing, as, for example, my father's cousins are indeed my second cousins. I'm not sure what a "cousin's cousin" is called, so I just threw in second cousin in there, as it's somewhat intuitive.

jackal_manjackal_manabout 19 years agoAuthor
one other thing

oh, one more thing that anonymous brought up. just to check, the word "cousin" was mentioned 3 times once the sex scene starting moving along. Is that too much? If anything, I thought it added to the "taboo" part of the story. I mean if that's honestly too much let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bravo

Excellent! I really enjoyed the story - and wait for more.

Is a continuation coming ?

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 16 years ago
So

Where's the next chapter, we've been waiting two years now.

Isn't this a hint that we like'd the first chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Let's have more!

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
We are waiting!

Next chapter please...

reader018reader018over 12 years ago
more please!

please keep the story,would really to read more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
2 hot cousins

Our dads are either first or second cousins one my age anthe other whon os 18 moths younger and everytime when theres people around without anynotice they by misttake they will bumpinto me

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved the story can't wait for the next part of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cousins relationship simplified (hopefully)

The Chauffeur is correct. Not so the response by jackal__man.

To simplify, think of levels (as in a chart).

Level # 1 - siblings (brother and sister, or sister and sister, or brother and brother). The 2 siblings marry (or mate) (not to each other but to someone else).

Level # 2 - children of the siblings are first cousins (or just cousins).

Level #3 - children of the first cousins are second cousins

Level # 4- children of second cousins are third cousins

Etc.

"once removed" happens when only one leg goes to the next level.

Example:. Joe and Jack are first cousins. Joe's child is Sarah. Sarah is a first cousin once removed to Jack. Sarah's child is Tim. Tim is a first cousin twice removed to Jack. Tim's child Tony is a first cousin thrice removed to Jack, etc.

Going back to first cousins Joe and Jack. Jack's child Ron and Joe's child Sarah are second cousins. So Ron and Sarah are second cousins. Sarah's child Tim is a second cousin once removed to Ron. Tony is a second cousin twice removed to Ron. (However, by this time, Tony and Ron may be just considered "shirt-tail relations. Shirt-tail is just distant -- or unknown distant -- relations).

So in jackal__man's story, Molly is no blood relation at all to Ethan -- not even a shirt-tail relation.

Interesting side note is when two brothers marry two sisters. The children of these 2 marriages are double cousins, because the children are related to their cousins through BOTH their father and their mother. I know of a case where a sister and 3 brothers in one family married a brother and 3 sisters in another family!

Paul in Oklahoma

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
WOW!

very sexy story. and if you think its family, its family!! where's part 2?

Rapier875Rapier875about 1 year ago

'To be continued' ?

Sadly not.

Shame, as it was a good story.........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous